Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model. (Open RP!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:51 pm

"It's a good piece, probably the best one I made yet. I couldn't have done it without the beautiful model that is Lia Harrison of course." John said, he loved his craft.

With that John would begin to tidy his things up, putting the painting into a air tight folder to protect it from harm.
Once everything was zipped up in his bag he'd say to Lia "Okay now there's just the matter of your reward now." he said as he went into his blue trenchcoat to withdraw a roll of money.

He'd then say "So for that match, let's meet up at the tension gym for about oh...half 5 in the evening?"

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:12 pm

“Oh no! The reward was having you paint that amazing picture and showing it to me, anything else is too much! Really!” And she would refuse until John put the money back into his coat.

“The Tension gym? Oh sure... just that I’️ll probably get lost on the way there. That how I found you actually, haha!”, with that nervous and airy laugh, Lia waved goodbye at the artist, but not actually moving from the spot, as if there was something keeping her there.

It’️s nice to meet such a kind person...

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 3 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 3 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 3 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 3 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 3 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:58 pm

John placed his money back into his coat "As you wish Lia-chan." he said to her.

The art student then decided to try his luck here, he go up to her and say "But still I'd like to show my gratitude all the same." With that John would lean in and peck her forehead, his lips brushing her hair and him blushing a little as well.

"Why don't I show you where the gym is? That way you won't get lost." he offered while still standing close to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Lia was glad John didn't try to force the cash onto her, but what he did next was easily a hundred times worse. And a hundred times better. When he kissed her, even though it was light, she drew back instinctively.

"W-what? You... uhm... s-sorry." Lia almost whispered. It wasn't that she didn't want that, it was just rather sudden.

"Oh! Yes! Please!", Lia blurted out, as if to steer clear of any mention on what just happened. "I mean, if it's alright with you. I don't want to trouble you too much..." trying to regain what little composure she had before.

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 3 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 3 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 3 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 3 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 3 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:12 pm

John inwardly cursed himself, it might have been too soon he mused inwardly.

When Lia said she was okay with him showing her the gym John eagerly took it up "It is no trouble I assure you, I've got too much time on my hands anyway." he replied with a small laugh.

"Now which way was it?" the artist said to himself as he picked his bag up.

"Ah it's through here! Now if you'll join me." John said as he pointed to a hallway that led to a large double door.

As they neared the door John would open one of the doors for Lia, showing a very large and impressive gym full of workout tools.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:56 pm

"Thanks a lot!" Lia followed John through what to a normal person would be a simple path, but for the albino it was a rather complicated mess.

When they arrived at the gym, Lia was pretty sure she'd already forgotten whether to turn right or left, but she felt that John had other things to do than help someone with no sense of direction.

"Oohh... the AFW is pretty rich, if it can afford 2 of these gyms!" Lia had a habit of thinking out loud, and although she certainly hadn't forgotten that... close moment, it was a good distraction.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:56 pm

"Well I often admit it's rather impressive, they don't tighten their belt when it comes to training options." John said.

"Ah I see the rings over there, I will reserve us a ring for later this evening at 5:30 PM." John said as he noticed one in the far end of the room.

"So would you like me to pick you up from your home? Or would yoiu prefer arriving here by yourself? I'm fine with either one. Please take this if you wish to contact me." John said as he would hand Lia a slip of paper with his phone number on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:50 pm

"Oh don't go to the trouble of picking me up! I'm just gonna stay around here anyways. Maybe check out a few more things. But 5:30 right? Sure thing, I'll be here."

She took the offered number, not quite catching the not-so-subtle undertone of John's offering. "Thanks, I'll do that if I need to, John." She'd already forgotten that last name, but it hardly mattered to Lia. She was a bit giddy at what had happened today already and it was barely noon!

But as she was walking away, she couldn't help but replay that kiss over and over again in her mind.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:24 pm

"Alright then Lia-chan, I'll see you later then." John said, doing a farewell nod with a smile.
As he entered his apartment he took out the painting that he made of Lia, he found himself blushing before he placed it in near his photocopier to make a copy for Lia later.

When it was time later for the two to meet John would arrive in the ring 7 minutes early and began some light work outs, he had draped his blue coat and shirt on the corner behind him, he was dressed in his wrestling trousers with black boots. For an art student he kept his appearance rather simple, Mr Carnaby would wait and hope that Lia would arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Lia had spent a good while just exploring. She rode her bike quite far, but when her phone told her it was 4:45, she at least for oncr didn't forget.

She had underestimated how far she had gone though, and was a good 15 minutes late, and she completely forgot to call John when she realized she was late. Finally getting back to the gym, she hastily locked her bike and ran down the same way, miraculously not getting lost this time.

She hoped John was still there. "Huff... Whew! So sorry I'm late, John! I got a little side tracked!" She was still in the same outfit that she wore when John had made the painting, never having a chance to change, but she was sweating a bit already from the intense biking and threw it off, to reveal a sports bra of the same colour.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next