Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model. (Open RP!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:38 pm

John was zigzagging between looking at Lia and ensuring his painting was akin to her.

"Oh it's quite alright really, the model is just as important as the painter." John said while doing his work.

"Well I only have one lesson a week, there's a lot of self work involved though." he replied.

Just then he noticed that Lia was staring directly at him, looking like she was thinking.
He suddenly realised he too was staring and quickly blinked and said while being a little flustered "Uh I'm halfway done on your outfit, it looks really nice by the way."

Back to top Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Hearing those words shot Lia out of her head, when she realized that the whole time she had been looking at the painter. Her blush returned in full force hearing the compliment.

"Thanks. It's nothing much, I just like the lighter colours." she'd say after an unusually long pause. She felt a bit like a little kid who had just talked to a childhood hero, unsure of how she had got here.

Once more shaking away... certain thoughts, Lia found herself a little bit lost for words, a little bit hoping to - No! It's nothing like that!

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 2 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 2 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 2 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 2 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 2 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:08 am

John peeped out again to look at Lia, his mind forcing itself to focus on his work "Remember the school project." he thought to himself.

"Alright nearly done on the outfit Lia-san, now just got to make sure your facial features are identical as best as my skill will let me." he said.

With that John would take his canvas and seat and move them closer to Lia, so he could make sure her face was made as accurate as possible. He blushed lightly again as he neared her, he had done some people painting before. And one was a naked woman, but Lia's features with her eyes and hair just made her in John's eyes to be well...one of a kind.

"So after this I was wondering if we could have a match later, you know just some light sparring." he said attempting his luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:44 am

Lia found herself unable to keep her unusual red eyes in a direction that wasn't facing the handsome young art student. And listening to his voice wasn't making it any easier. "Hey, as long as you try with the assignment, it's definitely going to turn out good.", she said in what was hopefully an encouraging manner.

But then she hear the next question. "A spar? Uhm... well sure, I guess that'd be OK... I'm not all that good at fighting, I should tell you.", looking at John in a completely different way, noticing how tall he was now, even when sitting down, and pretty sure that in a fight, even just a small spar, she wouldn't do all that well against him.

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 2 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 2 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 2 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 2 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 2 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:21 am

"Well I'm still learning myself, only had basic training for a few weeks. You could say I'm quite green, but hey I'm eager to improve." he said with a smile.

John slowly drew Lia's eyes, he had to admit they were quite beautiful to look at. Before too long he found himself looking at them much longer than he should, with a rapid blink of his own eyes and a somewhat darker blush he resumed creating her painting.

"This is coming along quite nicely Lia-chan, but I think it won't be compared to your natural beautifulness." he said as his blush remained, the art student still kept going with his work though.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Hearing John say she was beautiful caused Lia to turn ever redder again. "What?? Oh no it's... just... how?", Lia tried to say 4 sentences at once and ended up jumbling all her words together.

Taking a deep breath before speaking again, Lia tried to respond clearly this time. "I'm sure that if anything, you're painting will be much prettier than someone like me." Even so, the words came out quite fast and nervously.

In her mind were thoughts revolving around... Lia didn't let herself even think her thoughts in words, but she just continued to blush brightly.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:55 pm

John swallowed as he thought of how to reply back, he was able to say "That's the eyes done, I just need to do the hair and I'll be done."

This girl sure got flustered easy, but John liked that. He always said that emotions are the language of mankind.
"Well I meant what I said Lia-chan, you're a real angel. I reckon you must have swooped down and answered my request for aid." he said with a laugh and smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:33 pm

At that point Lia really had no words to respond with. Everyone else she known was always a lot more demanding and a lot less... that.

She just stared at John silently. As if he wasn’️t a real person. No one could possibly actually mean those words to her, could they? And at the same time, she wanted to meet someone who would act nicely to her and all these conflicting thoughts just confused her.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:09 pm

John had just finished the hair of Lia's painting, he smiled as he slid his chair back to look it over.
"Okay I've got it done Lia-chan!" John said happily as he turned the painting around so she could see it.

It was quite accurate to Lia, her hair was drawn to the inch with her face shaped in the right way. The blush had found it's way onto the painting, however John had done it in a way that seemed natural to her and only helped to accentuate her beauty. The outfit she wore had their light colours on display only obscured at the bottom by her hands which looked identical to her own, right down to the length of her fingers.

"So what do you think? I think I'll call it 'The innocent maiden.' if that's not already taken." John asked her with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Lia saw the painting and almost didn’️t believe that it was her in there, even though she had been sitting here watching him paint it the whole time. Trying to find the words, Lia stumbled a bit.

“Uhm.. WOW... It’️s... beautiful!! That’️s not me in there is it? You really are a great artist, you know that, turning someone like me into something like that.”

The girl in the painting had the same colour hair and eyes, even the same features as Lia. And yet it looked like as if it was someone entirely different, with somehow a softer, more dreamlike appearance. It was truly an amazing site for Lia. She gasped at it a little longer before replying to John’️s question.

“’️Innocent Maiden’️, huh? Well I’️m not an art critic, but I think it’️s perfect for a work of art by you. It wouldn’️t fit me, but for your painting it’️s a good name”, accidentally hinting at something about her that she didn’️t want known. She didn’️t even notice, she was just lost in this painting.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next