Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model. (Open RP!)

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 4 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:15 pm

"It's quite alright really Lia-chan, I've just been doing some light workouts." the art student said as he smiled at Lia.

Then when Lia chucked her outfit off to reveal her sports bra John couldn't help but blush lightly again, as an art student he'd seen naked women more than once. But Lia was just well....different to him, her sweating a little only enhanced her beauty.

"Would like a short rest before we start? I'm fine with waiting some more for a lady." John said with a smile as he sat down.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 4 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Lia hadn't taken any time to slow down and actually look at her soon-to-be sparring partner yet, and when she finally did, she had to admit that he looked very good in a simple, clean kind of way.

"Oh it's alright. I worked myself up just coming here, and it's always better to get into it while the muscles are still loose! Besides, it's my fault I'm late, you don't need to suffer for it." Lia wasn't actually sure that that what she said was a real thing, but Lia said it with enough confidence to try to tell John that she didn't want him to wait for her sake.

And with that she stepped into the ring, a very different feeling in her than when she normally was about to fight someone. Still anxious and nervous, but not in a way that she was fearful of her opponent or anything.

Last edited by 12001 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 4 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 4 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 4 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 4 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 4 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:07 pm

"Alright then, just want to make sure you're fit and well." John said as he stood back up.

The art student would wait for her to enter the ring and said with a smile "Let's just keep this nice and clean, we're in a gym not an arena after all."

He'd then pretend to ring a bell with him saying "Ding, ding."
Mr Carnaby would bow to her and edge slowly towards the center of the ring while saying "Shall we?".

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Lia responded to John's formality and bell impersonation with a bit of a giggle, before responding. "I'd hope it stays clean, and I already know how nice you are. Let's let's dance!"

She felt a lot happier here in this practice ring with John, and bounced a little while moving forward to extend her hand for a handshake. "Good luck! I know I'll need it, haha!"

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 4 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 4 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 4 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 4 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 4 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:57 pm

John smiled, he took her hand and kissed it in the same manner he did when they first met.
"Ah but it's not luck, but skill that decides the victor." he said with a grin.

The artist would take a few steps back and lift his arms up to get into a stance, with a deep breath to calm himself.
Mr Carnaby would edge towards Lia when she got herself ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:17 am

Lia once again blushed deeply when John kissed her again. It had been a few hours but the memory still burned brightly in her.

Forcing herself to take a deep breath and clearing her mind as best as she could, Lia took the stance she always did when up against a larger opponent. Hands at her sides, ready and head down to keep her a smaller target.

Then she did something unexpected, abandoning her stance all together and instead moving in towards John, deciding that she might as well go for a test of strength, try something new. Even if she had a pretty good feeling that she didn't stand a chance in strength against the artist.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:53 am

John had gotten himself ready when he noticed Lia just walking right towards him.
He raised an eyebrow in curiosity, before realising she was going for a test of strength.

"If you wish." the art student said as he got his hands into the hold alongside her.
But feeling her soft hands against his own made him hesitant, a short breath was taken in through the nose.

Nonetheless John gave Lia's hands a decent push, trying to get ahead here. But at the same time he wanted to do so that she was not injured.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Feeling John grab her hands felt... weird, Lia guessed was the only way to put it. It wasn't soft, nor was it a painful grip, just... weird. But still, she pushed back, finding that he wasn't pushing her down hard, and tried to make it so that John would have to.

"I thought the whole point of spars were to try things out, like this is the first time I've been in a ring with someone like you." Smiling a little nervously as the two pushed against each other.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:53 pm

"Well this is the first time I have been in the ring with a woman, one beautiful such as you." John responded back.

He noticed that she was beginning to put pressure into the hold. "If we are trying things out then I'd like to do this." he said as he too placed pressure into the hold, then he'd quickly try to move his left leg and hook her right leg with it.

This would knock her off balance, with John catching her in his arms like they were doing some kind of tango dance.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:27 pm

John's comment got Lia distracted, and she didn't see him shifting his leg behind hers, and only when she started to fall did she notice what happened.

"Whoa... That is a definite first for me.", feeling a bit like just goofing off and doing something really stupid in this practice ring. But then again, John had asked her for a spar, not to just mess around. So trying to get back into it, Lia would spin a little inside John's grip, and pushed her back off of his hands.

And then she promptly fell onto the ground. Forgot that he was the only one holding me..., and she laughed out loud at her own silly mistake.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next