Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model. (Open RP!)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 8 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:27 am

John smiled as he saw Lia just lie on his couch, he flopped onto it as well and said "Hang on, let me find the switch."
With that the couch's bottom would extend upwards and forwards to form it's bed.

He kicked his shoes off as the side of it and said "Make yourself comfortable Lia, I'll put some TV on for us."
The art student activated the wall mounted telly and shifted close to Lia, wrapping his arm around her and putting his head on hers.

"So it's been a heck of a day eh? I only met you today but.....I feel like it was destiny that brought us together." he said as he pecked her on the hair.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 8 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:59 am

"It sure has. I'd like to say everyday is as awesome as this, but it wouldn't be true.", she curled closer up with John. This was her first real relationship, so she didn't have much of an idea of limits and boundaries, but this would probably be safe.

She would then lean in to kiss John again, this time on the cheek instead of the lips. "Did you ever meet anyone else, before me?", deciding to just ask questions for now.

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 8 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 8 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 8 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 8 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 8 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:55 pm

"Well you never know, I think we're going to be great together." he smiled.

In response to Lia's question he said "Not really no. I know all about romance, read the books and what have you. But no, you're my first real girlfriend Lia." he blushed a little.

He'd wrap his fingers around one of her hands and bring it to his lips, he kissed it and grinned at her.
Then a show began to play on the TV
[youtube=425,350:1vxfq9ku]WhS4ZDnRqJQ[/youtube:1vxfq9ku]

"Now that was just.....What were they thinking there?" John said as he looked bemused.

"Hey maybe I should use that as my finisher! I could call it the painter's point!" John said as he got off the couch and pretended to do an over the top version of his own finger poke.

Last edited by 11503 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:56 pm

"Well you probably already fguessed, but you're my first too. Man, that's gotta be acting!", as she watched the big mustached guy poke the other guy and he fell down.

"I dunno, I don't think there are that many people who'd lose to that, haha!", when John told her that he wanted to use that in a match as a finisher. "Here's one that might work just a bit better, John".

And she too got up to grab a broomstick that was leaning nearby and then got her arms wrapped around it. As if the broom was some really skinny opponent, Lia would drop it to the ground and use her hands to lift it back up and drop it with it's tip or "head" first. She dramatically overplayed the whole thing, to make it look as if it was an epic struggle against the lifeless broomstick.

Last edited by 12001 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 8 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 8 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 8 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 8 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 8 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:10 pm

"Whoa Lia! I'm blown away by the sheer power of it!" John said with a smile.

He then moved towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck as he did so. Before moving up to her hair and kissing it as well.

The art student would then fall back onto the couch bed with her, he then began to quickly move his hands up and down her. "Tickle attack!" John said playfully with a grin on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Lia was just having lots of fun all around, and didn't mind goofing off and doing silly things. Giggling a little, and then a lot when John leaded in to kiss her again.

When he started to tickle her, she couldn't help herself and burst into what some might call full laughter mode. But she didn't want to just lay back and let John have all the fun. So Lia also tried to grab him and pull him in, so that the two of them would be in this unusual human-mass of tickling and hugging.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:39 pm

When Lia tried to grab him he grinned and said "Okay then!"

The art student would get closer to her and allow her to return the favour while he did the same, planting kisses along her neck.

He laughed along with her before slumping down into the bed with a happy and content sigh "Ahhh....Now I know we are gonna be great together. Shall I make us some tea?" he offered her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:09 pm

The two of them were so close that it was hard to imagine that they were indeed two people. The two of them finally arrived onto the bed. She hadn't noticed it before, but she was indeed quite thirsty, so she nodded in response. "Never really tried tea before, but I think it's always good to try everything you can. You are quite the host John. When it comes for you to come over to my house, I hope I can be the same!"

Lia didn't just wait for John to make tea though, instead, as he was doing so Lia would creep behind him for a surprise.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:09 pm

John smiled and said "I won't be too long my dear." as he got up and into the kitchen.

He began to brew two cups with milk and two sugars and was unaware of whatever Lia was going to do.
"Just to let you know it's coming fresh and hot my dear, only the best for my girl after all." he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Lia could see John begin to start making the tea, and not thinking very well, went in to hug him, only to accidentally spill the burning liquid over her arm, and maybe John's body too, she couldn't tell from her angle. She really should have noticed how close he was to the counter, but it was too late for hindsight.

"Ahh! I'm so sorry! Did I get anything on you? I'm really really sorry John!", Ignoring the scalding feeling for the most part, and trying to apologize for her clumsiness instead.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next