Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model. (Open RP!)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 6 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:23 am

As John got her locked into his sitting bearhug he heard her words. "What?" he said a bit put off by her asking him to let her out.

But when she said they were close John instantly blushed and said "I guess we are....." he loosened up his move and moved a hand up to lightly caress her hair, he was forgetting they were supposed to spar.

Lia could get herself out of this hold, if she wasn't distracted.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 6 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by TheWamts Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Lia really wanted to get out from there. It wasn't fear of John about to pull off a crazy arm-breaking move, it was just how.... close they were. And as much as she liked the guy, too close was too close.

When he moved his arm to reach for her hair, she had popped her way out. About to stand up, she suddenly froze at John's gentle touch. "John... are we still in the spar, or do you just want to continu..."

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 6 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 6 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 6 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 6 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 6 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:24 pm

John was silent for a few seconds, his mind trying to process what was going on. What had made him do that? Was he feeling the strings of emotion? The other heart as it were? When Lia spoke to him he rapidly blinked, as if he were pulled out another world as it were.

"Wha? Oh um....." he stammered over his words like a kid.

The art student swallowed and said "I guess we can carry on....The spar I mean....."
John would slowly stand back up himself, a blush on his cheeks.

He'd try to advance towards her and get up close, but if Lia could do some kind of counter then she could get John into the corner instead of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Lia just stood up a bit shakily. She recognized that she was a bit clumsy at times, but she'd never felt like this. She would always be able to keep her head (well... mostly) when in a fight, even a non-serious one.

"Alright. Let's go again.", taking a few deep breaths before focusing back at her sparring partner. Sparring partner. She tried to repeat those words to convince herself that right now John was fighting against her.

Moving back towards him, Lia would grab him by the arm, as quickly as her still mentally shaky state would let her, and then tried her best to fling him into the other corner.

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 6 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 6 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 6 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 6 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 6 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:46 pm

As John moved to Lia he wasn't certain of what he'd actually do, thus he was taken aback by her flinging him into the corner "Woah!" he said as he placed his arms in front of him to stop his run.

His hands touched the ropes and an idea formed at last. The art student would try to climb up the turnbuckle and then leap at Lia, if she got out the way he'd groan and turn over muttering "Ow....Guess I did a fumble there...."
He'd just look up at her, as if he were looking up at an angel above him.....

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Lia was only partly thinking, and didn't act in time to avoid John. "Oof!!" And so she would look at her opponent, trapped once more.

Trying to shake John off, Lia would struggle underneath him, trying to hook her arms under his armpit and push up. If it worked, she would stand back up and then try to stand on the ropes to push John back onto the ground.

If it failed though, she would just be trapped and probably vulnerable to John's next move, whatever it would be.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:11 pm

John had landed atop Ms Harrison with his jump from the corner.
However he was still thinking of what Lia meant to him and not focusing on his body, thus he was unprepared for when Lia was starting to push up.

When she stood atop the ropes and pushed him back to the ground he'd splutter out the words "You some kind of escape artist or something like that?" But he'd just take the chance to admire her flexibility, she really was something.

But what would Lia do now? It looked like an odd position with her atop the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:06 am

"Escape artist? That's actually pretty accurate..."

But even though she was free, it seemed that she was going to keep making silly moves. Sure she had a technical height advantage, but the footing hse had was unstable at best and she was already wobbling on the ropes.

So she had to jump off, but the only place to jump to was where John was laying down on! But even though they were sparring, she really didn't want to injure him in a way that would stop him from fighting in a real match. So the albino girl made an awkward half-tumble that had her land on John's shoulder with her head, dazing herself quite a bit.

"Ooowww! S-sorry!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:32 pm

When Lia landed on the art student's shoulder he winced lightly, that was his painting arm she landed on.
John lightly patted her on the head and said "It's okay Lia-chan."

The art student found himself holding her head with one hand, and wrapping the other around her waist. He blushed lightly and quickly got his arm off her back. "Do you want to get up?" he blurted out without thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:13 pm

"Umm... ow... it's fine.", misinterpreting what John had said. She was still a bit too dazed to move around, even in the small space between John's very good-looking arms.

She weakly tried to take a breath, and slumped backwards a bit, into John's body. She wasn't actually that tired, but it just seemed like the natural thing to do in this unusual position, even if Lia didn't know what made it the natural thing to do.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next