Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Arkham, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The artist's model. (Open RP!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) Empty The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:48 pm

A young man stood in the entrance hall of the tension heights. His name was John Carnaby, an art student and part time wrestler at the AFW. He checked his belongings, it was all there. He had all the tools needed to paint, but now he just needed a willing volunteer.

Dressed in a white shirt and blue jeans he activated a megaphone in his hand and said "Attention good people, my name is John Carnaby! I have a request to ask of you all, when I'm not wrestling I am attending an art college. For a project I am required to paint someone, however I have no family here."

He then went on with "Thus I would like a woman attending the AFW to step up and allow me to create a painting of them. I will give a grand to the first woman who accepts this offer, heck I'll even throw in a match alongside it."

Then the art student would get his canvas ready and sit waiting for someone to take him up on his offer.....

Back to top Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by TheWamts Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Lia wanted to look around all the AFW, and really Japan had to offer, so she rode a train to wherever, bringin her bike in her bag with her and then biked off to find... anything, she guessed. Someway or another she had ended up here, her first time here in the Tension area, not because she was looking for a fight or anything, but a combination of her poor sense of direction and her curiosity to explore new places had brought her here. She had only just realized that this place was AFW property, reading a sign when she noticed someone proclaiming something with a megaphone.

Hmm? An artist? Here?, Lia thought, thinking of reasons for why someone would have a canvas here, not focusing on what the artist had been saying. Deciding to ask, she stepped forward with a smile before cheerfully waving a greeting.

"Hi! Are you here to paint the cityscape? Oh, sorry! Forgot to introduce myself. I'm Lia, Lia Hat-Harrison", just catching her near slip of tongue. "How 'bout you?", in her usual upbeat manner whenever she was talking to someone she hadn't met before, even if she didn't know if the guy spoke English or whatever.

Last edited by 12001 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total

The artist's model. (Open RP!) SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:54 pm

John took a couple of seconds to see who this woman was, then he smiled and said "Well hello Lia-san, my name is John McWright Carnaby."

With that the art student would take her hand and politely kiss it and say "I'm not here to paint the cityscape, however I shall admit it can be beautiful gazing at the lights above, both the stars and the city lights."

"But I'm getting off topic, Lia-san. I was wondering, if you're not too busy I'd like to request to create a painting of you. It's for a school project." he said with a minor blush tinting his cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:13 am

Lia blushed a lot more than lightly when John kissed her hand, partially because of her own paleness, but more because of how she wasn’️t used to being treated with... politeness and respect, she supposed were the words.

“John McWright Carnaby... such a cool name!”, she said, to keep the conversation going and to stop a train of thought that she knew couldn’️t be real. “Yeah... the stars are amazing, a lot more amazing than anything here in the city, I’️d say.”, she responded to John’️s second comment. But then she heard the last thing John had to say.

“Paint... me? Uhhmm... sure, I have the time. But there’️s a lot of other people her-”, before cutting herself off, realizing that refusing his request would be quite rude. “Well go ahead then!”, as if those last few words were never spoken.

The artist's model. (Open RP!) SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:44 pm

John smiled and said "Excellent!"

With that he got a nearby chair and placed a cushion on it "Take a seat please, I'll need you to sit upright with your hands held in your lap please."

The art student was grinning, as well as blushing lightly "I've painted people before, but not a beautiful woman like you Lia-san. But I'll do my best, before I start though is there anything I can do to make you feel more comfortable?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Lia quickly got into the seat John presented her, hands in the position as he had asked for. Lia wasn't prepared for John's next statement, however.

Blushing deeply, Lia wasn't able to respond for a few seconds, never having been spoken to like that before, before quickly stuttering out "Ohnono! It's fine! I couldn't possibly ask anything else of you. Just... uhmm... nevermind.", squeaking out those last words while trying to calm herself so her very red face wouldn't end up in the painting.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:15 pm

"Hmm? Alright then Lia-san." John said as he got back to his seat with the bare canvas in front of him.

"She seems real shy....." John thought to himself.

He took a look at her and then pressed his pencil to the paper to begin creating her outline, alternating between the two. "Okay I'm getting your outline done, then I'll add the colours of your outfit etc." the art student said.

"So do you work in the AFW? I only just got here so I don't know anyone." John said as he made small talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Lia slowly calmed herself back down, her blush now less intense, although her face was still quite red.

"AFW? Oh yeah, I'm a wrestler there. Actually I'm pretty new myself, I've only been in one match and I don't know many others here either.", Lia responded to John's questions.

"Have you been a painter for long?" Lia asked back, "I've never really had much time to go into anything artsy when I was younger, but creating something for yourself seems really awesome."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:28 pm

"Well I guess I've been painting since I was....I don't know ten years or 8 years old I guess. It was with things like trees and fruit at first, then I began to consider going into it full time. Signed up for a college fresh out of high school and here I am." John said as he finished the outline of Lia's hands.

He had to admit, this girl seemed really nice. He noticed her blushing and realised he was a bit too, she was quite attractive.

The art student looked over the portrait of the girl he was painting, it looked very similar indeed. John inwardly mused that maybe personal emotions helped him in his recreation of her.

"Right I've got the outline pretty much wrapped up, now to add in the facial features like eyes and your upper body outfit. You're doing great Lia-san keep it up." John smiled at her as he prepared for his next step.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:13 pm

John was so polite that it caused a mental disconnect for Lia, he didn't seem like the wrestling type at all. Although she supposed it was the same for her.

"Haha! I'm just sitting here and your doing all the work, if anything, I should encourage you!" laughing a bit too nervously after John flashed her his quite handsome smile, especially with such a lame joke.

"You said you were in college? Man, you must be a super good multitasker if you're also here wrestling. Personally I'd like to go back to school, but..." Not finishing her sentence, a little lost in thought and not realizing that she was staring at the arts student all the while.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next