Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut Match: Vailima Vs Andrea Ümlaüt

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Debut Match: Vailima Vs  Andrea Ümlaüt - Page 5 Empty Re: Debut Match: Vailima Vs Andrea Ümlaüt

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:35 am

Andrea hacked upon hearing the third count, the bell sounding off and the crowd erupting into cheers while The Metalhead lay prone on the mat, soundly defeated by her faster and more skilled opponent who made her fantastic debut on AFW a rather nice one seeing as she managed to take a win over Andrea in cleanly fashion.

Her stomach felt like hell, like everything inside her was compressed, her head was throbbing and ringing like it was going to break apart or just explode from so much constant pounding and pressure. It was like brain had become a heart, constantly beating away and letting her know she was hurt all over. She thought her opponent was a weak little creampuff that couldn't take a punch. But she had been kicked all over and wasted all over the ring and left with a splitting headache.

It was humiliating and nothing could be worse... Nothing except her opponent rubbing it in.

With a low groan, Andrea rolled onto her stomach and flopped flat on her abs, holding her head as she struggled to it up before noticing Vailima lurching over and squatting down to shake her shoulder, Andrea growled through her teeth and lifted her head, narrowing her eyes at the Exotic wonder who offered her head in a friendly manner.

The crowd was pleased, they cheered for Vai and applauded her act of sportsmanship. Andrea however was less than pleased.

"F-F...Fuck you....An...And fuck off.... ngh..." Groaned The metalhead as she weakly slapped her head against Vai's hand before slumping face first into the mat, going flat against the canvas.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Debut Match: Vailima Vs  Andrea Ümlaüt - Page 5 Empty Re: Debut Match: Vailima Vs Andrea Ümlaüt

Post by BCG Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Vailima quickly retracted her hand and stepped back, disappointed but not entirely surprised by Andrea's refusal for help. She was just trying to show some sportsmanlike conduct, but clearly Andrea didn't see it way. And that being the case, Vailima decided not to push it any further. She knew the sting of defeat all too well. Sometimes your opponent's face was just the last thing you wanted to see after losing a grueling match, and that probably held doubly true for a woman with an attitude as bad Andrea's.

She left the meatlhead alone and hauled herself over to the ropes, where she carefully and gradually climbed out of the ring. Her body ached with pain as she plopped down onto the ring apron and hopped down onto the outside floor. It was definitely going to be a while before she regained her nimble step, but for the sake of putting on a good show and having a successful debut, the Exotic Wonder had no regrets. This had been a damn good night.

Lima took a steady breath before straightening herself up and taking a triumphant march back up the ramp. She did the best she could hiding her limp, as she wanted to end things on a high note and give the fans a good final impression. Of course it was painfully obviously how battered she was, but the fans couldn't seem to care less. Vailima was cheered all the way up to the stage where she stopped and turned around to look over the arena one last time. The sight of the lively audience brought an earnest smile to her face.

"...I think I'm going to like it here." she uttered to herself, suddenly realizing how at home she felt. She may have been a newbie to Friction, but at that point there was no doubt in her mind. She was an AFW girl through and through.

Winner via Pin: Vailima

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5