Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha - Page 4 Empty Re: Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:19 am

Azami groaned as Natasha's palm slapped her wet womanhood softly, before moaning again when the girl starting to pleasure her again. This time the stimulation lasted even shorter, driving the poor princess crazy with frustration. Her foot slapped against the pool to produce a small splash while her eyes rolled. Sighing deeply, Azami could only wonder how long did she have to endure this sexual torture from Natasha.

"Wahh... T-that... How could I answer that...?" she protested, looking slightly saddened after hearing the question. "I mean... you're both awesome..."

She did starting to consider the answer, however, simply because her sex demanded Natasha's touch. Her struggling ceased for a bit as she tried to recall the feeling of both girl's breasts. Azami was without a doubt acquainted more with Janet's rather than Natasha's, but her current opponent did have larger and firmer mounds as far as she could remember. Sorry, Janet-chan... she thought while letting out another sigh.

"Ah, um... I think... yours is better, Natasha-chan..." she replied softly, hopping that only her fellow blue haired girl could hear her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:09 am

Azami was rewarded for her kind words with a brief but furious fingering from the french beauty, Natasha giggling from her perch up above the stunning naked body of the princess as she watched the woman stomp her foot upon the mat out of frustration. Reaching down she undid the knots holding together her bikini bottom, pulling it off of her body and tossing it aside so that her naked sex was taunting the princess.

It was becoming harder for her to resist just fingering Azami to the orgasm she was begging for, denying someone as sexy as her fellow blue haired beauty just not in Natasha's nature, but for the moment she still had more questions she wanted answered. She knew Azami wouldn't fail to answer any of them in the state she was in, not if she wanted to cum that was, and there was no doubt in her mind that was what Azami craved more than anything right then.

"I know we are and its a question we couldn't answer either, but I'd appreciate it if you could Azami." Natasha replied with a loving tone to her voice, sounding like she was truly pleading for the woman to answer the question, one that had been lingering on her mind for a while.

Azami seemed to be giving the matter some serious thought as she was silent for longer than during the other questions, even growing still while weighing her options. So when Azami finally admitted that it was Natasha who possessed the superior breasts she knew she hadn't just said that to get herself closer to an orgasm, and for that she was going to be rewarded. "Really? Oh thank you Azami-chan! You don't know how much it means to me to hear you say that." Natasha let out excitedly, both of her hands now sliding along Azami's toned stomach until they were rubbing her inner thighs.

"Now let me reward you." She said before lowering her now naked pussy down over the face of Azami, gently humping the woman's face while two fingers from her right hand slid up into the folds of her sex. She focused on rubbing her fingers along every inch of Azami's inner walls except for her g spot, teasing her a little even while fingering her, while her other hand slowly rubbed the woman's clit.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am

"Haa... G-glad that it pleases you..." Azami replied with a light smile.

This time she seemed to earn a real reward as Natasha lowered her now bare sex onto her face, while working her fingers on her aching lower lips again. She sure did hope that it's not going to be another teasing. Azami moaned into her fellow blue haired girl's sex and lapped it with her tongue, as if she's tried to bribe Natasha with some pleasure to make the girl continue. Her back arching slightly as her toes curled, a sure sign that she's approaching the edge once again.

"Mmm... Mmmm...!" Azami almost cried into Natasha's pussy before letting out a long drawn moan.

She had been teased for so long that she couldn't hold back even if she wanted to. Her sex almost literally burst out as her body bucked under Natasha, her legs stiffening for a bit before they flopped down and spread on the mat. Azami felt like she's having an even stronger orgasm than her first, which drained her strength even more. The princess was almost lying breathless by the time her climax came to an end, only her breasts moving up and down as she panted heavily.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:19 am

Natasha's sex had been drenched in her juices ever since their initial lock up, having just avoided her own orgasm when Azami did her the honor of cumming first, and as much as her teasing had no doubt been torturing the princess it had been driving her crazy as well. While Azami's pussy had received some loving attention from Natasha, the french woman's sex had gone without, every ecstasy filled moan from her hime-chan making it harder to deny both her and herself the orgasms they desired, and now she could no longer hold back.

"More than you can imagine hime-chan, let me show you..." Natasha replied in a loving, soothing tone as she lowered her sex upon the woman's face, immediately throwing her head back to stare upward into the bright lights of the arena as Azami's tongue pushed its way into the depths of her dripping womanhood.

After letting out a long and particularly loud moan Natasha bit down on her bottom lip and turned her head back down, her eyes focusing upon Azami's pussy as she owed the woman a reward for her truthful answer. Natasha had calmed down somewhat since their lust driven first embrace but Azami had only been driven ever closer to her second climax and she didn't last long with Natasha's fingers within her before she reached the limit of her endurance, the woman's pussy overflowing with her sweet nectar while Natasha looked on in silent awe.

Judging from how shallow Azami's breath felt against her sex this latest orgasm had left her too weak to resist if she decided to go for the win right now, Azami wouldn't last long inside a tribbing hold after cumming twice already, but Natasha had no desire to end this match so soon. "Oh my hime-chan you're simply beautiful right now, drenched in your own cum and sweat, I can't take my eyes off you." Natasha said softly while she leaned forward, lowering her head down to Azami's swollen pink lips, where she couldn't help but begin giving her pussy a series of deep licks.

"Azami-chan, could I ask you another question?" She hesitantly asked in between lapping up the juices within Azami's sex.

Last edited by 10067 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:00 am

Azami felt as if her muscles turned into jellies inside her as she's breathing heavily into Natasha's crotch. She's struggling to keep her eyes open as it was, although the lapping of the other blue haired girl's tongue on her burning sex kept her awake. Her legs spread a bit more while her exhausted body began to wriggle weakly under Natasha's. It was a sight that seemed to fuel the audience even more, although their cheering and roaring almost sounded as echoes in the princess' ears.

Normally two orgasms shouldn't be enough to weaken her this much. Azami knew that she could endure more than this. It just that the match had been intensely arousing since the very start. Her first orgasm was probably among the hardest first climaxes she ever experienced, and the build up to her second was just tortuously draining. Azami was secretly enjoying her current predicament, though. Being submissive towards a hot girl like Natasha once in a while was a nice change of pace. If only... this wasn't a match... she thought with a faint smile before Natasha's words made her eyes blinked.

"Ah... W-what is it...?" she replied softly between her panting.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:04 am

The warm sensation of Azami's breath against her sensitive sex was quite the pleasurable one, though Natasha couldn't help but wish her princess had the strength to properly eat her out. She only had herself to blame for that however as it was by her hands, not to mention tongue and breasts, that Azami had been brought to two orgasms and left exhausted underneath her ass. The woman's only signs of still being conscious were some weak squirming as she spread her legs even further for Natasha, the french woman giving Azami what she seemed to be asking for as she gave her sex a few deep licks.

There hadn't been much time for reflection up until then but now that the pace had slowed down to a sensual crawl Natasha found herself with a question on her mind. This submissive side to Azami was new to her, during their first match together Azami had continued to fight no matter how many orgasms she was made to endure. Yet after a single climax, albeit a powerful one, Azami had completely ceased offering resistance against her, something Natasha had a hard time believing was only due to cumming.

So even though she no longer had any leverage over the japanese woman Natasha decided to pose a question to Azami, though it wasn't the real one on her mind she knew she could figure out the answer to that question with how the princess replied to this one. Running her tongue even slower along the woman's sex one last time she then rose up into a sitting position, her sex once again out of Azami's reach.

"Sorry if its a little personal but...well, are you in love with Janet?" Natasha asked in a soft tone so that none but Azami could hear her, wanting to keep this discussion just between them.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:29 am

Natasha's licking prompted Azami's exhausted figure to twitch every now and then, a sign that she's not completely out of it yet. As her breathing starting to get steadier, the princess noticed that the other blue haired girl had shifted herself so that her sex was out of reach again. She sighed, and decided to focus on her recovery for the time being. Then Natasha asked her a question that almost stiffen her for a bit.

Thinking about it, Azami considered that she just went along with the mood back when Janet asked her out. Of course she didn't dislike the girl, far from it. Her lover was a wonderful girl and the times they spent together had been a blast. However, even Azami sometimes doubted herself if she's really in love with Janet, or just simply enjoying her company since she knew she couldn't have her cousin, Mayu, as her girlfriend. She sometimes wondered whether she'd just accept anyone who asked her out if Janet didn't back then.

"Why do you ask, I wonder..." she replied with a faint smile.

Suddenly an idea came to her mind.

"But if you really want to know... maybe you could lean closer..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:10 pm

It would have been easy to grow complacent and leave her own sex resting upon Azami's face, but she knew very well how dangerous her fellow blue haired woman could be if given the chance. Azami still showed some signs of life as each movement of Natasha's tongue over the woman's dripping sex caused her to gently stir underneath the french beauty, even so Natasha was fairly sure that it wouldn't take much from her to bring about a third climax for Azami, and with it likely the victory for her. She resisted that desire however and chose instead to pose another question that had been weighing on her mind to the princess, one which Azami had an interesting reaction to as she stiffened upon hearing it.

Instead of answering immediately Azami remained quiet for a moment, a sign Natasha took to mean she wasn't sure herself how she felt about her lover Janet. When she did speak it wasn't with an answer however, but instead with a question of her own, one Natasha wasn't sure how to answer any more than Azami was of the one put to her.

It wasn't because she was confused on the matter though, she just didn't want to reveal any more of her inner thoughts and feelings than she already had. "Just curious is all." Natasha said softly after a short pause, though she doubted Azami would believe her. "Oh? Is it a secret hime-chan?" Natasha would say with a light giggle before turning around, still sitting upon the woman's stomach but now facing her lovely face. Leaning down she turned her head to the side and placed her ear right above Azami's sweet lips.

Last edited by 10067 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Seeing Natasha turned around and began to lean closer, Azami smiled faintly. It seemed that her fellow blue haired girl just handed her a chance to turn the table herself! Perhaps Natasha was so sure of victory with the princess weakened like this that she's being complacent, but Azami definitely wouldn't complain. She didn't do anything yet until the girl's ear was close to her lips, apart from breathing some hot air as a result of her panting.

"Well, to tell you the truth..." she began softly so that only Natasha could hear her. "I don't know... I mean, we're going out and stuff... but sometimes I do wonder if I really love her..."

Without warning, the princess would then wrap an arm around Natasha's neck before her other hand attempt to grab the girl's head. Azami would try to press the other blue haired girl's head onto her breasts, while her legs pushing up so she could try turning them around and trap Natasha under her, smothered by her breasts! It was a gamble since she already lost a lot of strength, but Azami hoped that Natasha would be distracted with her answer so she could catch the girl off guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Natasha had befriended both of the lovers through her previous matches with them, but despite the strong liking she had taken to Janet she couldn't help but smile upon hearing that the princess wasn't in love. She didn't have any time to dwell on why that made her happy however before Azami sprung her trap, Natasha only realizing too late that the woman had been exaggerating how exhausted she was from the orgasms.

She brought her hands up as quickly as she could, grabbing at the woman's arms to try and pry them from her head, but thanks to the pool of water they were wrestling in Natasha's fingers couldn't get a solid grip. "Hey wai..." Natasha only got a word and a half out before Azami dragged her head down into the warm and inviting embrace of the princess's firm mounds, the rest of what she had been about to say coming across as muffled cries. She let out a particularly loud yelp into Azami's breasts as she was forced over onto her back, giving Azami the dominant position now while Natasha was left to frantically push upward against the woman's shoulders.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next