» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha Empty Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:22 am

Trib Fight
Victory conditions: Make the other wrestler submit or pass out from a tribadism hold.
Attire: Bikini
Stake: Winner takes out loser on a date of her choice, fully paid by loser.

It's been a while since her meeting with the lovely and deadly Natasha on the ring, which made Azami stood rather nervously as she waited the signal for her entrance at the backstage. She was excited when the management handed her a chance to get back at the blue haired girl, so much she could barely sleep. Things hadn't turned out too well for her recently, but this might be her chance to make some sort of a comeback moment. She knew from firsthand experience how magnificent Natasha was, and reminded herself to be extra careful for tonight occasion.

The stake wasn't really something that concern her. She took out Janet after her defeat to the Lakota girl, and they ended up dating each other for real afterwards. She already informed her lover about it, so she wasn't too worried about Janet's reaction. It's part of their jobs as wrestlers in AFW after all. Covering her ring attire, a newly bought white skimpy bikini with star patterns, with her black kimono, Azami would wait until the staff gave her the signal to come out. Her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQn5lN3GSjc:2gi4v5kt]theme[/url:2gi4v5kt] played on the speakers before she appeared on the ramp, earning herself a loud round of cheers. The fans already loved her at this point despite of the outcome of her matches, since most of them, if not all, were memorable in their own way.

Azami elegantly proceed to the "ring", which was a shallow pool, and stopped next to it. It wasn't the first time she had to fight in such a place. She fought Sora in an unofficial fight during her day off, and faced Miho in a similar arena during the Summer Splash. The self-claimed princess wasn't too fond of remembering the later, but she didn't intend to lose in a similar fashion again. Not here, of all place. Waving around at the audience for a bit, she would then took off her kimono to reveal her sexy outfit, earning herself an even louder and longer round of cheers.

Her lips curled up into a smile as she heard their reaction. As expected, they loved it. Handing her clothes to one of the staffs, Azami would step into the pool and wait for Natasha to make her entrance. She could hardly wait. Behind her calm expression she's already heated from the excitement of meeting the blue haired girl again.

Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha AkV908Z.jpg

Last edited by 10553 on Sat May 10, 2014 6:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha Empty Re: Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha

Post by daemongirl Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:55 am

Natasha had been having a bit of a rough month or two leading up to the Summer Splash pay per view, with her coming so close to obtaining the entropy belt only to have it stolen from her and her breakdown in front of Heather, but her luck seemed to be changing as of late and nothing was proof of that more than her being placed into another match with the only woman she willingly called princess, her fellow blue haired girl Azami. She had been wildly thrilled to the point of screaming like some excited schoolgirl when she was told the news, something which hadn't gone over well with Heather especially after they were both told the stipulations, but a night of passion and many assurances later and Heather had been brought on board.

Now that the night had finally arrived Natasha was seemingly a nervous mess as she couldn't keep herself from shaking, but it wasn't nervousness that caused her to shake but rather her sheer excitement at being able to face Azami once again. She had brought along a whole closet full of swimsuits and was now waiting for Azami to make her entrance before picking one, her eyes glued to the monitor in the locker room the moment the princess made her appearance in a stunning white bikini she had never seen before.

"Oh wow she must have bought that especially for tonight, I mustn't disappoint her then." Natasha said aloud to herself as she turned to her locker and rummaged through the dozen or bikinis she had inside, pulling out a white one to match what Azami was currently wearing before she quickly stripped off her clothing and slipped into the quite form fitting swimsuit. After admiring herself in the mirror for a few minutes Natasha figured she had kept Azami waiting long enough and made her way down to the ring entrance, giving the stage hand on duty the signal to begin her music and entrance show.

She took a few deep breaths behind the curtains running the images of their last match together through her head while waiting for the go signal, making herself even more eager to get at the princess, so much so in fact that when her music began to play and the waterfall formed over the entrance she went out too early and ran right through the water drenching herself before the match had even started! She began to giggle almost immediately before recovering by striking her usual entrance pose, showing off her incredible body for all to enjoy while her eyes focused upon Azami.

Natasha would then make her way rather quickly down to the edge of the pool, only hesitating for a moment before she stepped into the water and walked towards the center where Azami was standing in all her beauty. "Its been far too long Azami-chan, I hope you're ready for some fun tonight as I plan to make our first match seem boring in comparison to our match tonight!"

Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha Juvia_by_gaston18-d62pq6n.png
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:13 pm

Azami could sense her heart beating faster the moment Natasha arrived at the scene, until if the girl somehow drenched herself in her opening act. She giggled and smiled at her opponent and future date, barely able to contain her excitement know. If only she didn't have an image to maintain! This was one of the few times she kinda regretted picking a princess as her ring persona. Azami calmly reminded herself that it should only be seconds away before she get to taste Natasha's delicious body again.

"Isn't it, Natasha-chan... I think I'm getting wet just from seeing you," she replied to her. "That's exactly what I have in mind... So you better be prepared too..." Azami added with a teasing wink.

She took her time ogling Natasha's body shamelessly, thinking that the other blue haired girl would probably do the same. After their first match, hiding her lustful side to Natasha would be pointless. Once her eyes were satisfied, she look into the girl's eyes and licked her own lips. She's more than ready to begin the fight anytime now.

"Nice outfit," she commented. "Not as beautiful as mine, of course, but still..." she teased, sticking her tongue out at Natasha.

Azami moved closer towards the girl, bringing her breasts to touch Natasha's own while she flashed her a confident smile. This was similar with how they started their match before. The self claimed princess was wondering if they could have an even better opening act this time. Her mind was already starting to think of all the possibilities while she looked at Natasha.

"Mm... So how should we start this time?" she asked. "Another intimate lock up like last time? Perhaps we could start grinding our sex against each other from the start..." she seductively whispered to the other blue haired girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:37 am

Natasha wasn't concerned with trying to maintain any preconceived image people had of her, all she cared about from the moment she stepped through the waterfall and laid her eyes upon the blue haired beauty was embracing her Azami-chan. So she was anything but composed as she made a mad dash down the ramp towards the shallow pool of water where the princess awaited her, only slowing down once she reached the edge of the pool so as not to fall face first and drench herself for a second time before the match had even begun.

Even now that she was standing no more than a few feet away from the princess Natasha couldn't help but wish they were much closer together, ideally without these swimsuits on even if they were incredibly cute, the french woman reminding herself that in just a matter of moments they would without a doubt being a steamy embrace, but even that seemed just too long to wait.

"Ooohhh?" Natasha let out in a low and drawn out moan upon hearing the princess claim to be already growing wet, her eyes glancing down to the woman's bikini clad sex for a split second before returning her gaze to Azami's face.

"Well as you can see Azami-chan, I've been drenched since the moment I saw you tonight." She continued, giggling as she wiped some of the water still clinging to her luxurious blue hair while giggling at her own little joke.

She tried to keep her heart from racing but it was an impossible task as she couldn't keep her eyes from giving Azami's body an incredibly thorough inspection, a quick glance upward revealing unsurprisingly that Azami was touring her body as well. Natasha continued to stare into the woman's eyes until Azami returned her gaze, playfully waving to her to make sure the girl knew she had caught her staring.

"Glad you like it Azami-chan!" She replied back cheerfully, her hands clasped behind her ass as she leaned forward to put her heavenly bust on display for Azami, Natasha shaking her chest gently up and down bouncing her breasts for the princess to enjoy. When she saw the woman stepping in close Natasha was only too happy to meet her in the middle, releasing a soft moan as she pressed her breasts firmly against Azami's own lovely orbs.

"It'll be hard to top last time." Natasha said as she leaned her head in closer towards the princess, their lips a mere inch apart now. "But luckily for you I've been thinking about this for a while and theres only one way to start." She then paused to give Azami a quick lick upon her lips before continuing, "Its rather simple really, we finger each others asses, grind our tits together, kiss wildly, and just enjoy one anothers bodies." As she finished her proposal Natasha pressed her lips to Azami's, kissing the woman for a few seconds before pulling back, a thread of saliva connecting their tongues as Natasha stared into the woman's eyes waiting for an answer.

Last edited by 10067 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:01 am

Azami chuckled at Natasha's jokes, and let out a soft moan when their breasts were pressed together as the result of their proximity. The little eye contact they made as both of them ogling each other beautiful figures only made her even more fired up than she already was. She couldn't help but to wonder what would happen between then when they went to the date in the next few days.

The princess' eyes widened at Natasha's suggestion. While she expected bold ideas from her fellow blue haired girl, it still came as rather surprising even to her. Her smile became wider as well and she returned the kiss to the girl before withdrawing her lips so she could give her the answer.

"Ara~ You never cease to amaze me with your ideas, Natasha-chan..." she said, covering her lips with one of her hands. "But it's exactly why I'm getting all excited when I knew I'm going to face you again..."

Azami immediately pressed herself further to mash their breasts together, before one of her arms sneaked behind Natasha's back. Her hand would trail down to the rear of the other blue haired girl, groping one of those lovely buttcheeks before her index finger brushed the area around Natasha's rear hole. Her other hand, meanwhile, would try to lock with her opponent's own, so they would still engage in some sort of a lock up. Azami's eyes was flaring with lust as she stared into Natasha's own.

"I'm ready whenever you are, Natasha-chan..." she told her in a soft but seductive tone. "... I've been more than ready since even before you arrived as a matter of fact..." she added, licking her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:18 pm

Natasha felt that she gotten to know Azami quite well during their previous match, one could say she knew the self styled princess as only a lover could know someone, and what she had learned was that they were incredibly similar beyond just their shared blue hair. They seemed to be thinking the same thing much of the time and because of that she knew before she even spoke the words that Azami would accept her proposal, the wide grin upon the woman's tantalizing lips merely confirming what she had already known the girl would say.

"Why thank you Azami-chan, I knew you would love it." Natasha said giggling all the while as she could barely contain her excitement any longer. "We do think alike do we not?" She said after a short pause in which she pressed her lips to the hand which kept her from kissing Azami properly, licking the hand as she pulled her head back.

A loud, lust filled gasp came from Natasha's lips as her fellow blue haired beauty wasted little time in carrying out the plan, their sizable mounds forcing the two women to arch their backs to accommodate them as they hugged their bodies close, Natasha leaning her head down for just a second to give each of Azami's breasts a quick kiss for good luck. The sudden pressure around her ass brought a gentle purr from her lips, the french woman glancing down her back to find Azami's hand responsible, turning back to stick her tongue out playfully at the girl as she felt those fingers inching ever closer to her third hole.

Leaning her head forward Natasha brought her lips within a hairs width of Azami's, not letting the woman kiss her just yet as she slid her hand down along the woman's bare back at an agonizingly slow pace for them both. Once she was done teasing her princess Natasha would give the woman a firm slap upon her ass before gripping it firmly, pulling Azami even closer if that was at all possible.

Natasha flicked the tip of her tongue against Azami's lips as the girl spoke in that of so flirtatious tone, clearly the woman knew just how sexy her voice was and loved to use it. "Oh I know how ready you are Azami, as I am sure you know just how eager for this I am." Natasha whispered to the woman while grinding their crotches together, feeling through her bikini just how wet Azami's sex had already become, pleased to show the woman she was just as wet herself.

Then without even a single hint of warning Natasha plunged her finger as far into Azami's tight ass as she could, holding it there to let the princess grow used to its presence while the rest of her body joined in on the fun, Natasha rolling her shoulders to mash her breasts against those of her opponent while her lips hungrily kissed the gorgeous woman she was to defeat her tonight.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:42 pm

"That seems to be the case indeed," Azami smiled as Natasha told her that they think alike.

The princess purred in delight as the girl kissed her breasts, even more when her opponent starting to run her finger in such a teasing way on her back. Her own finger was still drawing circles around Natasha's butt hole as she tried to inch herself further to kiss the girl, only to be stopped by the sudden spank on her rear.

"Ah!" she yelped in surprise before her fellow blue haired girl pulled her closer by her rear, mashing their breasts together even more. "Mmm..."

Eventually Natasha started to give her the real treatment, rubbing her crotch against the princess' own before plucking her finger into her butt hole, causing Azami to slightly jump on her spot. She moaned and flashed a mischievous smile to Natasha before her own middle finger would follow suit, invading the girl's rear hole rather abruptly to return the favor.

With her opponent starting to kiss her while working her front and rear altogether, Azami responded in kind. Purring into Natasha's mouth as she grind her breasts against the girl's, the princess would send her tongue into Natasha's mouth to engage hers playfully. Her fingers would start rotating teasingly inside the other blue haired girl's ass, sometimes alternating it with a couple of gentle thrusts. Azami's dampening crotch made the contests down there a little bit slippery, and with the combination everything they're doing, the spot between her legs would only get wetter and wetter.

"Mmm...!" she moaned into Natasha's mouth while trying to keep her pace, finding herself struggling a little to do so with so many distractions on her heating body at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:53 am

It had been quite the battle for Natasha to ignore that lone finger circling around the tightest of her three holes, especially seeing as in just a matter of moments she knew exactly what the princess was going to use it for, Natasha both dreading it and eagerly awaiting for that time to arrive. Before the real action began though she responded in kind to Azami's teasing, keeping her friend guessing what part of the woman's sexy body she would go after next. First she grace Azami's breasts with the touch of her sensual french lips, kissing each mound lovingly before mixing things up with a firm slap to the girl's heart shaped ass.

"You seem to be enjoying this Azami-chan, or should I call you hime-chan?" She giggled just before her desire for her fellow blue haired woman's body became too much for her to resist any further, Natasha firing the first shot as she sank her finger into the girl's rear hole and curled it inward like a hook, throwing herself into their opening duel without a single ounce of hesitation, Azami returning fire almost immediately much to her delight.

There was plenty she wanted to say to Azami in that moment, or rather cry out in pleasure as their lust overwhelmed them both, but with their lips locked in a saliva soaked embrace there was not much more she could do but moan happily into the woman's mouth, sucking upon the welcome tongue of the princess as it invaded her mouth. Each moan which accompanied the thrusts of Azami's finger into her ass was quite a bit louder than the rest, Natasha's eyes wincing with each one even as she added a second finger inside the tight confines of the woman's rear hole, spreading them as much as she could while swirling them about inside of Azami.

In the heat of the moment Natasha had no trouble with focusing upon pleasuring Azami to the very best of her ability, her entire body picking up the pace of her numerous attacks upon the princess's body as her lust continued to grow. Even so her mind wandered for a moment, comparing the smaller but firmer orbs of Azami's lover Janet to the fuller breasts of the princess herself, the french woman suddenly pressing her chest far harder against Azami's own lovely pair as she thought of the unsettled breast battle between her and Janet, wanting to finish that fight here against that which they had both shared, Azami.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:21 am

"Hmmp... ahh..." Azami broke the kiss to get some air and reply to Natasha's words, while never ceasing her other assault on the girl's rear and breasts. "Oh, you can call me whatever you want..." she moaned before went back to kiss the other blue haired girl passionately.

The moment her luscious opponent added another finger into her butt hole, the princess yelped into Natasha's mouth again, her eyes narrowed as she look into the other girl's eyes. With Natasha kept pressing her own breasts onto her own, Azami found it hard to keep her balance. She moaned as she tried to hold her ground, and inserted another finger into her opponent's ass to even the play field again.

Meanwhile, her tongue would start lashing at Natasha's own with more ferocity, while her other hand would slowly slipping from her lock with the girl. Azami intended to wrap that particular arm around the back of Natasha, hoping to put a light squeeze on the girl's midsection to help her pushing back the girl. This would also result in her breasts getting slightly pressed even more against Natasha's own pair.

In her other previous fights, the princess would just pretend to be overpowered and let herself fell down to the mat so she could try trapping her opponent with her legs. This time, however, she had a feeling that it'd be safer to try pushing Natasha back instead of doing that, since she knew from first hand experience how dangerous her fellow blue haired girl could be when she's on top. Not to mention that a fall in their current condition could do her more damage compared to a normal lockup.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:29 am

Natasha giggled during the brief respite from their ravenous kissing, teasing the blue haired seductress with a few quick licks against the woman's lips before the two locked their lips together once again. Her two fingers spun with every thrust into the tight space that was Azami's luscious ass, opening it up as much as she could after each thrust to further spread the woman's hole, waiting to slip in a third finger until she felt it would be comfortable for Azami.

That changed once she felt the second finger worm its way into her own ass, Natasha jumping a little with the sudden penetration which mashed their tits together even more for a couple of seconds. Moaning quite loudly into the woman's mouth she forced a third finger inside the ass of Azami to pay her back, giggling afterward into the kiss as she gave a few rapid pumps into her ass before slowing her hand down for a slower yet deeper fingering.

"This isn't a race Hime-chan." Natasha said after withdrawing her lips from those of the princess, nibbling upon the girl's lower lip for a few seconds afterward before she slid her lips down to suck and hungrily lick the woman's already salty tasting skin, she had the beads of sweat rolling down both of their bodies to thank for the taste.

She glanced sideways curiously as Azami slipped her hand free from hers, though she didn't have to wait long to find out what she intended to do with it as she felt herself being pulled even closer into their loving embrace. "Hime-chan...how boring of you." She let out with a light bit of laughter before leaning her head back to kiss the bottom of the woman's chin, her own now free hand moving down in between their bodies as Natasha was intent on using it for something far more fun than just holding Azami. She slid one foot back a little to maintain her balance against Azami's pushing before her fingers would find the woman's sex, Natasha smiling during her kiss as her middle and index finger would press together and after a quick search begin to rapidly rub around the princess's clit.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next