» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha - Page 7 Empty Re: Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:24 pm

"I am... but it seems my body still raring to go against yours, Natasha-chan..." Azami gave an exhausted smile as she kept grinding her sex against her opponent's.

She seemed to start gaining the upper hand against her fellow blue haired girl, although the longer this dragged on, the worse it might be for her in the long run. Once her finger was jammed inside Natasha's ass, however, the self claimed princess felt like she should be able to force an orgasm from her opponent pretty soon.

"Oh yeah... but everyone loves a dirty princess... including you, right?" she laughed a little as her finger picked up their pace in order to maintain her control over the tribbing tempo.

Every time she felt Natasha was sliding her sex too fast, Azami would pump her finger roughly and bump her own sex, before she attempt to force her fellow blue haired girl's sex to move by her terms. She moaned as the sensation of their clashing womanhood was getting her closer towards her own orgasm, but would attempt to hold herself back a bit this time. Just to make sure she didn't lose her invisible leash on Natasha, Azami would then slipped a second finger, and a third after a while.

"G-give it up, Natasha-chan...!" she demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu May 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Natasha had to bite her tongue to keep herself from answering yes to the dirty princess, as well as to muffle the moans her body released with every thrust of Azami's finger into her forbidden hole. She had no idea where Azami was getting all this strength from all of a sudden, she had seemed near to not just another orgasm but to passing out as well, and yet now she was keeping her at bay after taking complete control over their tribbing. Every time Natasha tried to change things up and get Azami dancing to her rhythm the princess blocked her, and by the time the third finger was pushed into her rear hole it was all Natasha could do just to keep from cumming.

"Ugh you know me better than that!" Natasha shouted out before biting down on her bottom lip, her eyes shut tight as she fought to keep riding the waves of pleasure washing over her but she felt herself slipping and fast. Her fingers clawed at the bottom of the pool trying to pull herself away from Azami but the woman's hold on her was too strong, those fingers only burying themselves deeper into her ass to keep her from going anywhere.

"Ohhhh damn it!" She shouted out the moment her body gave in and her sex began to spasm uncontrollably, Natasha cumming hard as she experienced her second orgasm of the night. Her juices flowed freely from her pussy, spilling out into Azami's pussy and the water of the pool, Natasha all the while bucking her hips as hard as she could trying to trib Azami into an orgasm as well.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 2:46 am

"Oh yes..." Azami cooed as she watched Natasha gave in to the pleasure and came.

It's getting very very hard to maintain her control with the girl's juices splashing onto her own wet sex, and Azami almost thought of giving in to the pleasure herself. Her head rolled back as she moaned from the persistent bucking from Natasha, but the princess would attempt to keep her opponent in the line with a few rough thrusts to her fellow blue haired girl's rear hole.

"Ooohhh... n-now... it's time for you... nnghhh... to taste... your own medicine...!" she announced before attempting to slip all her fingers into Natasha's butt so she could ball them into a fist.

This could be a very tight call. With everything she had, Azami humped herself hard against Natasha again, while moving around her fist inside the girl's ass hoping to force a submission or an orgasm that could knock her opponent out cold. Biting her lips to prevent herself from moaning too much, the princess no longer cared if she would be able to stay conscious after the match. All she wanted was to pleasure and defeat Natasha at the same time!

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat May 10, 2014 12:37 am

Natasha was in danger of having this match slip away now that she had been forced to another orgasm. By itself she could have recovered from it but trapped in this tribbing situation there was nowhere for Natasha to go to let her body cool off, the french woman's sex, dripping with her cum, unable to do anything but grind against Azami's pussy despite her desperate need to let the pleasure subside for even a few brief seconds.

It was more than just the match now on the line but Natasha's pride as well as she felt herself nearing a third orgasm mere moments after the second, Natasha in utter disbelief at how weak her defenses now were as Azami dragged her to ever greater heights of ecstasy. She beat her clenched fists against the ground, splashing water with every one but not giving in no matter how badly her body wanted to surrender to the pleasure wracking her exhausted frame, shaking her head while she thrust her hips backwards with as much force as she could bring to bear, slamming her pussy into Azami's trying to batter the princess's sex into an orgasm before she burst herself.

If she hadn't been blocking out everything but her own desire to resist this assault Natasha may have been able to protect herself from what came next but as she was the woman had no warning before Azami shoved her fist up into Natasha's tight ass, the french woman shaking violently from this sudden penetration while a scream like moan flew from her lips. Her body arched backwards until she was almost twisted into a C before she collapsed forward, shuddering with every thrust of Azami's hand inside her ass but still refusing to give up. Unfortunately for Natasha her body and mind were not on the same page and after a minute of enduring this combined onslaught her eyes fluttered closed and she slipped into unconsciousness.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 12:51 am

"Mmmh...! How do you like it...? Natasha-chan...?!" Azami half yelled as she felt the urge to emphasize her control of the situation. "Is it so good that you can't even speak...?"

Even when she's on the edge of another orgasm herself, the princess couldn't stop pounding her sex as she felt that she's close to the finish line as it was. The screaming and twisting of Natasha's body was more than enough of signs. Fortunately for Azami, it seemed that her opponent's body reached its limit before her own, although she didn't stop her humping until the ref tapped her shoulder a couple of times to point that Natasha had fainted instead.

"Oh...?" Azami had a rather surprised look, which turned into a faint smile within seconds. "Haa... l-looks like... I did it... whew..." she panted heavily before slowly withdrawing her fist from Natasha's rear hole.

She flopped backwards and lied on the pool even after the bell rang, too exhausted to get up and celebrate her hard fought victory. Her own sex aching for another release, but Azami knew that she would probably pass out as well if she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7