Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha - Page 3 Empty Re: Trib Fight! Azami vs Natasha

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:18 am

"Wha...?" Azami let blurted in surprise as Natasha suddenly stopped her treatment and pulled her fingers from her wet sex. "Why...?" she asked in disbelief, looking at the other blue haired girl with a desperate, pleading expression.

The princess' mind was split after that abrupt change of condition. Should she start fighting back? Should she finished herself first? The delay seemed to be enough for Natasha to maneuver around her and trap her arms with her knees. Azami groaned and struggled to get free but in her condition her effort was fairly useless. Her lower half wiggled in frustration to emphasize her helpless state further.

As if it wasn't bad enough for her, Natasha decided to torture her in another fashion, keeping her sex out of reach so that Azami couldn't poke it with her tongue even if she tried. She still tried nonetheless, only to flop back to the pool every time she failed, her legs kicking slightly to show how desperate she was. Normally she was more level headed than this, but after a denied orgasm, Azami couldn't help but to feel a little more frustrated than ever.

"N-no fair, Natasha-chan..." she whined as her squirming eventually ceased due to her exhaustion. "Such a meanie..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:03 am

Normally Natasha wasn't the type to deny such a beautiful flower as Azami to go without the sweet release of a richly deserved orgasm, but she had known coming in that she was going to have to try and change up her routine a bit. The two women knew each others weak spots and tendencies quite well after their grueling first match together, so if she wanted to win she had to show the princess something new.

Plus shes too cute when shes pleading like this. She thought to herself as she gazed upon the woman's half naked form, licking her lips while her hands gently brushed along the sides of Azami's still bikini clad mounds. Natasha's attention was suddenly pulled downward as she felt a faint pressure upon her bikini bottom, finding Azami struggling to lick the french woman's sex though making very little progress.

Natasha couldn't help but giggle, patting the woman's breasts as if to comfort Azami, giving them a firm squeeze afterward while her fingers worked their way underneath the cups of the bikini. "Perhaps if you're a good girl I'll let you cum Hime-chan." She replied with a wide grin, tugging downward upon the woman's bikini top to free her breasts.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:05 am

As much as she tried to calm herself down, Azami found it increasingly difficult to do so. With her sex aching for release and Natasha's inviting pussy hovering above her, she felt like a child whose candy was taken from her and placed in a place where she couldn't reach it. She squirmed lightly as she felt Natasha's hands patting and squeezing her breasts, letting out a soft moan. She felt helpless... and yet so turned on by her predicament.

"Oh you..." she replied to other blue haired girl's teasing, blushing deeper. "I'll be a good girl, Natasha-chan..."

The princess was so desperate for release that she didn't mind being submissive with her opponent. Natasha after all seemed to be in control of the match and Azami wasn't really in the position to be feisty. Her heavy breathing just showed how aroused she was, and being teased and denied like this was somewhat a weak point of hers. She liked doing it to others as much as being on the receiving end, which had proven to be quite decisive in one of her previous matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:08 am

As much as Azami wanted to cum Natasha wanted to give her that release almost just as much, having never denied anyone an orgasm before it was taking every bit of her willpower not to give in and bring her princess the orgasm she wanted, especially as Azami told her she would be a good girl. "Oh you will?" Natasha said as if she didn't believe her, giving Azami's now naked breasts a firm squeeze.

This was certainly a different side of Azami that Natasha had only ever seen a glimpse of, during the aftermath of their first match together, and was much unlike the insatiable seductress the woman was at any other time. This rare, submissive Azami was however every bit as irresistible as her usual dominant self.

"I know lets play a game!" Natasha let out excitedly before leaning a little forward and sliding her hand down along the woman's sexy stomach, lightly rubbing Azami's swollen pussy lips so that it would be arousing but not enough to push her into climax. "I'm gonna ask you some questions, and each one you answer truthfully I'll reward you with this." As she finished speaking Natasha would plunge a single finger into the tight confines of Azami's sex, pumping it in and out a few times before pulling it out. "Sound fun Hime-chan?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:25 am

"Aah... Y-yes I will..." Azami replied along with a soft moan as Natasha squeezed her breasts.

Hearing Natasha's idea sent a wave of heat through the princess' back. Her opponent was just toying with her now! Unfortunately she didn't have too many option apart from playing along with Natasha's game, as it seemed to be her only chance to gain her much needed relief. Azami moaned again when the other blue haired girl giving her an example of her reward and groaned again when the fingers left her moist and aching sex.

"Haa... hai... y-yes, yes, anything...!" she almost yelled in desperation, her legs slightly kicking harmlessly.

At this point Azami wasn't really concerned about the match itself, as she felt like she's been losing for some time as it was. Her eyes rolled once as she's wondering what sort of question Natasha was going to come up with while she tried to contain herself from shaking too much. There's no telling how much longer the girl was going to torment her like this, and each with each seconds passed her will to resist Natasha seemed to fade away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:59 am

"Thats my good hime-chan." Natasha replied cheerfully while squeezing the woman's breasts just a little bit harder than she had a moment ago, releasing them only to then gently rub her hands along the sides of those luscious mounds.

One of those hands would soon drift downward, her fingertips brushing along Azami's pale skin as it made its way down to the woman's still dripping sex. After giving her a little taste of what was to come Natasha couldn't keep herself from giggling, confident that no matter how embarrassing the question she asked her Azami wouldn't even think about lying as she wanted the orgasm only she could give her.

"I'm glad to hear that hime-chan, were gonna have a lot of fun with this." She said before lowering her ass down over the princess's face, wiggling it back and forth for a few moments before lifting it back up to where Azami just couldn't reach with that eager tongue of hers. "Sorry, couldn't resist! Now for your first question, whats the most embarrassing thing Janet loves you to do to her in bed?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:14 am

Azami let out another moan as Natasha squeezed her breasts harder, feeling embarrassed while secretly enjoying the girl's treatment on her. If only this wasn't happening under the eyes of the audience. Seeing the girl lowered her rear, she thought that Natasha would finally allow her to get a taste of that delicious pussy. Alas, it was just another of the girl's tease, as the princess was once again denied from licking the other blue haired girl's sex, causing her to flop back to the ground again, pouting.

Hearing the first question, she felt like her heart skipped a beat. Azami had a feeling that Natasha would use this chance to expose her, and it seemed like she was right. She couldn't answer immediately, not because she's embarrassed, but because there were so many lewd things happened between her and Janet on the bed! To pick one of those was quite a dilemma, and in her highly aroused state, remembering each of those moments with her lover only turned her on even more.

"Uuh... err..." she stammered as her mind still picking the answer. "Ah... she once made me beg to... kiss her butt, which was painted with a sour apple flavor..." Azami finally said with a low voice that kept descending as she went on, her face blushing deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:43 am

Natasha just couldn't get enough of how cute Azami was right now, giggling as she watched the woman drop back down into the pool of water after what she imagined was an attempt to once again get her tongue within her pussy. Instead Azami got a close up view of the french beauty's ass, Natasha however could only sigh as it seemed Azami wasn't interested in her rear end.

"Now don't pout hime-chan, I thought you loved my ass?" Natasha said sounding as if she was hurt by the woman's actions, her pouting didn't last long however as after a moment of thinking Azami answered her first question, giving quite the embarrassing answer which made even Natasha's cheeks blush. "Oh now that is embarrassing, though also quite delicious."

Natasha giggled at her little joke for a moment while her index and middle fingers ran along the pink lips to Azami's sex, spreading them slowly so as to draw out the woman's reward as much as possible. "Now I do believe you deserve this." She said in a whisper just before bringing her two fingers back together and pressing down upon her sex, sliding them into the folds of Azami's pussy at an agonizingly slow pace for the princess. Once they were both as deep within Azami as they could be Natasha gave her a few slow pumps, prodding the woman's inner walls carefully in search of any weak spots but only for a few seconds as she then pulled them out.

"Hope you enjoyed your reward hime-chan, and if you desire more all you have to do is tell me if you love being dominated like this?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:00 am

"Oohh... I love every part of you, Natasha-chan..." Azami said in response. "I just felt that your pussy could use some relief, heh..."

Natasha's reaction to her answer brought a little smirk to the princess' face, but she found herself lost in the pleasure again the moment the girl's fingers teased her sex oh so slowly. She would have impaled herself on those digits if she could! Azami moaned without any care in the world as Natasha's fingers worked their magic inside her sopping wet pussy, and groaned again when her seconds of "reward" had passed.

"Y-yes... b-but you only left me wanting for more...!" she replied with slightly teary eyes.

The girl's next question wasn't that hard to answer. Azami loved being dominated like this by Natasha as much as it frustrated her. However, admitting that in front of the audience was a different thing, although her current state would probably reveal her nature without her announcing it. Azami glanced at Natasha, nodding weakly before she finally gave in to her lust.

"I... I love being dominated by you, N-Natasha-chan...!" she admitted with an embarrassed face. "P-please make me cum..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:04 am

Natasha wouldn't have believed that Azami possessed such a submissive side if she wasn't experiencing it for herself , the woman who had very nearly forced Natasha to submit for the first time in a sexual match during their first encounter was now begging for her to be granted release, one that Natasha was enjoying denying her so far. This was certainly not how she had seen their match going but Natasha wasn't going to complain, Azami was simply adorable as she was in that moment.

"From you? Of course it could hime-chan, but I'm here to pleasure you remember?" Natasha answered Azami, giving her sex a soft slap to accentuate her point, reminding the woman that it was her who was in control. Azami knew how to earn a greater reward from the french woman and after a short pause the princess answered with a light nod, Natasha's lips curving upward into an even wider grin while her fingers rubbed along the entrance to the woman's sex.

"Well guess I didn't need to ask that, your body has been telling me how much you love this for a while now." Natasha said while shrugging her shoulders, "but a promise is a promise." She would then keep her promise to Azami and thrust her fingers back inside the woman's slick pussy, pumping them in and out at a moderate pace this time while she looked for the signs that she had found the girl's g spot with her probing fingers. She couldn't keep this up for too long however or Azami would surely cum, Natasha sighing as she would withdraw her fingers after about ten seconds of her fun.

"Oh no, you're not going to be cumming quite yet hime-chan." Natasha replied, bringing her fingers which were soaked in Azami's juices up to her lips where she cleaned them with first her tongue and then her lips, moaning quite loudly for Azami's listening pleasure as she did so. Once she was finished she lowered her hands and gently caressed the woman's firm orbs. "Now what else to ask? Oh wait, I know, this is something Janet and I couldn't agree on in our match at Summer Splash, but you can settle it! Which of us has the best breasts, Janet or myself?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next