Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling Empty Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling

Post by Kitten Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Hentai match
Win by submission after orgasm
Match takes place in a cozy cabin over a soft rug in front of a fireplace
Fighters start the match in lingerie.

[size=150:33etnud3]Azami Tsukimori
Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling OfOQK.jpg

[size=200:33etnud3]VS

[size=150:33etnud3]Natalia
Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling 1717452-VFAIGES.png

Natalia finished adjusting the black silk stocking and garter belt that that held it in place, and then stood up to look at herself in the mirror one last time before her fight. She checked to the last detail of her make up to make sure it was perfect while she brushed her hair some more. Then she turned her body to the side to pose for herself and admire her own curvaceous figure in the mirror. The black lace bra and matching panties made her look simply gorgeous and that always brought a smile to The Dream's sexy lips.

It was almost time and the blue-eyed cutie was extremely excited about this match; she had heard many good things about this Azami girl she was going to face and that made her all giddy. The setting couldn't be better; a cozy cabin with a fireplace, Natalia was already planning to spend the rest of the night cuddling with her opponent in front of the fire...once her opponent was defeated. She took a deep breath, blew herself a kiss in the mirror and left the changing room on the cabin to enter the living room where the fireplace was. Natalia purred loving the warm feeling she got as she approached the fire. She knelt in the soft rug and looked around. Natalia knew very well there were lots of cameras hidden to film all that would happen inside the room and show it to the AFW's fans all over the world, but they were so well disguised that it almost felt as if she actually had some kind of privacy. Natalia loved that, it made everything more personal and intimate, and considering the mtch style, intimacy was bound to happen.

Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling 6u0iRWY
Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling QiougD6Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling TTlOMaFAzami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling 5t0Q5s2Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling Empty Re: Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Azami was already waiting in the living room, in front of the fireplace. Wearing her favorite dark blue lingerie with some stripes and pink ribbons on it, she was sitting in a traditional position on the soft rug. Today was without a doubt one of the greatest day in her life. She's going to meet and fight with Natalia the Dream herself. The blue haired girl had heard a lot of good stuffs about her would be opponent for tonight, from other wrestlers and her own cousin. A smile appeared on her face as Natalia entered the room wearing that delicious looking lingerie. Azami slowly raised herself so she could greet the girl.

"Konbanwa, Natalia-san," she bowed politely before looking at The Dream's eyes. "I have been waiting for this night to come."

Taking her time to check out Natalia'a gorgeous body, Azami's smile became wider. Such beauty really deserved the nickname "The Dream", or so she thought. This should be a wonderful match. She couldn't really wait to get down on the rug and being intimate with Natalia.

"I heard you took a good care of my cousin, Mayu, on her first day in Friction," she said to the dark haired girl. "Allow me to return the favor to you tonight... Ohohoh~" she added seductively before covering her laugh with one hand.

Azami wasn't exactly planning to pay Natalia for what she did to Mayu, of course. She knew that her cousin wouldn't be able to match the experienced wrestler, especially if they're having a hentai match. Azami felt like her chance was way better than Mayu, even if she just lost rather badly in the Summer Splash a while back. She considered the match as one of her off day, nothing big. Natalia might be the hentai champion, but that didn't mean Azami couldn't give her a fight for her life, or so the self claimed princess would like to think.

Last edited by 10553 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:02 pm

"Konbanwa, Azami-san" Natalia answered with a cute friendly smile and a polite bow. "I've been waiting for this night too..." she added, giggling and blushing a bit after confessing that, covering her mouth with one hand as she looked mischievously at her opponent.

"Mayu-chan is your cousin?" Natalia linked surprised at the revelation. Although she had heard quite a bit about Azami's combat abilities and other stuff, she didn't knew that about the relationship with Mayu. Natalia blushed brightly remembering what had happened with Mayu and hearing Azami promising to return 'the favor'. Such and elegant a cute way to make threats. Natalia definitively loved Azami's confidence and style...not to mention her sexy looks. Tsuki looking definitively luscious in that cute blue lingerie and The Dream just LOVED the ribbons.

"Ohhh.. you are very kind, Azami-san... " Natalia said bowing politely again. "... but there is no need for that." she added, giggling a bit. "Actually, I feel that, as the senior member in AFW it is my duty to take good care of you as well." the blue-eyed beauty would say with a sly smile as she looked at Azami with hungry eyes.

Suddenly, Natalia's muscles tensed, even if she didn't moved an inch, she changed from looking relaxed to look like a feline ready to pounce. Yet the friendly mischievous expression on her cute face did not changed. "Are you ready, Azami-san?"

Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling QiougD6Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling TTlOMaFAzami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling 5t0Q5s2Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:26 pm

A soft chuckle escaped Azami's lips as she heard Natalia's reply.

"Oh, I would love to be in your care, Natalia-san..." she said to The Dream. "As long as you think I'm not too much for you..." she winked teasingly. "I suppose it's only fair for me to tell you beforehand that I'm not the same as Yuu-chan," Azami said with a confident smile.

Seeing Natalia was ready for the bout, Azami nodded and made an inviting gesture so that her opponent would come over to the rug. She felt like she's more than ready to take on the sexy Natalia. Regardless of who's going to take care of who, she couldn't really care less. Once The Dream had stood in front of her, Azami would inch closer to her so they could lock their fingers. The first thing to measure herself was to engage Natalia in a strength contest.

"Ready when you are," she smiled once their fingers had locked with each other.

When Natalia was set, Azami would start pushing the girl, but she wouldn't use her full strength yet. Only when she felt like she's losing she would start adding more strength. The blue haired girl was confident that she could at least match The Dream's strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:38 am

"oh....I'm sure you mean you are not as inexperienced as Yuu-chan..." Natalia said smiling as she raised her arms slowly to accept Azami's test of strength. "Because you are certainly just as lovely as she is..." the blue-eyed cutie added, giggling as she interlocked her fingers with her opponent, securing her grip and immediately starting to push back against Azami. Arching her voluptuous body, Natalia wouldn't waste the chance to press her generous bosom against Azami's own chest. Slowly increasing the pressure, Natalia tried to bend Azami's wrists back, only to find that her opponent kept increasing the pressure back to match her own.

"Mmmm... very strong, Azami-chan.... but can you keep it up?" Natalia teased with a mischievous smile, blowing Azami a close kiss as she leaned forward even more, putting her weight back in the push as she increased the pressure another notch. Natalia's slender muscles began to bulge as she decided to give Azami everything she had and see if the cute blue haired girl could match it up. The fire was so warm and close that Natalia soon began to sweat, which made her skin look almost shiny in the dim lit room.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:49 am

"You're too kind, Natalia-san," Azami said to Natalia as their fingers locked firmly. "Now I know why Yuu-chan likes you a lot."

The initial push from The Dream as they started surprised her a bit, but Azami managed to stood her ground. A soft purr escaped her lips as she felt Natalia's voluptuous breasts pressed against her chest. She smiled to Natalia's words as she focused herself to try pushing the girl back. Eventually she had to use her full force to prevent herself being overwhelmed by her opponent's strength.

"Hmmph... You're strong... I'll give you that..." she replied.

Azami soon began to sweat too due to their closeness to the fireplace. The pressure from Natalia getting more intense, and she felt like a change of tactic was needed. Giving a defiant expression, Azami slowly allowed The Dream to push her back, while gradually pulled her arms to the side so their breasts could mash against each other some more. She's tempted to kiss Natalia, but right now she had something else to take care for.

When she felt she was set for her plan, Azami would suddenly fall back onto the rug. She was hoping to pull Natalia along with her, so she could try wrapping her legs around the girl's waists to gain advantage over The Dream. Hopefully the rug could absorb some of the fall's impact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Natalia enjoyed the strength test with Azami very much; she loved how their bodies tensed and their muscles got to work, how Azami fought back and clearly put everything she had on the push; she loved to feel her opponent's body so closely pressed against her own, but above all Natalia loved the sensation of slowly overpowering Azami. Their arms moved to the sides and that made the contact of their bodies, specially their breasts more intense. Natalia immediately arched her back and rolled her shoulders, using her tits to press against Azami's own bosom. Natalia moved her mouth close to Azami's own lips, teasing her opponent by breathing into her lips, so close that they could almost kiss. It was just a matter of time before Azami's power waned and she proved victorious in this test of strength, Natalia thought... and then suddenly Azami's resistance disappeared and without a body to push her back Natalia had no option but to fall forward, right to where Azami's legs were waiting for her.

"ughhh!" Natalia groaned softly as she found herself trapped between Azami's luscious legs that almost immediately began to put pressure around her slim waist. Natalia shook her body a bit, just to check if Azami had her captured, and soon found out that her hands were still locked with Azami's own and her mid section was being compressed firmly by Azam's warm and smooth thighs.

"ohhh... Well played, Azami-chan..." Natalia said, turning her face to look directly into Azami's own lovely face. "Seems like you have captured me..." she added, giggling despite the pressure on her sides. Natalia squirmed a bit between her opponent's legs, taking the chance to rub her round and perky tits all over Azami's own breasts, and then Natalia leaned forward, trying to plant a kiss into Azami's lips, hoping that could buy her some time.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:59 pm

The initial fall caused Azami to let out a yelp and feeling a bit disoriented, but fortunately she managed to trap Natalia well with her legs. Her lips curled up as she watched The Dream's movement, although the girl's composure made the situation slightly less enjoyable. That's actually expected from an experienced wrestler like Natalia, but Azami was fine with it. She had her opponent trapped, and with their hands still locking with each other, she didn't expect the girl to go anywhere soon enough.

"Why, thank you, Natalia-san," she smiled impishly. "You're actually making it easier too..."

The feeling of Natalia's breasts rubbing her own made her moan, and it's kinda distracting her plan to squeeze the girl's waists harder. Azami wasn't about to resist the kiss from The Dream, though. She wanted to do it earlier, but now that she had the girl trapped, there's no reason to avoid it. It's not like she could be weakened severely with a kiss.

"Mmm..." she purred into Natalia's lips, before her smile became wider.

Her thighs gradually began to add more pressure to The Dream's waists, while she sent her tongue into the girl's mouth to play with hers. Azami wasn't particularly paying attention to their locking hands, though, as she was a bit occupied with her kissing and squeezing What harm could Natalia's hands bring to her in their current state anyways?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:02 pm

"ohh? Am I making this too easy for you?" Natalia said, raising an eyebrow and blushing a bit. The Dream was a very proud girl and didn't liked at all to be called easy... specially in a hentai match. Anyway she kept kissing Azami's delicious lips, letting her tongue wrestle Azami's own as she pushed her body more and more into the girl, trying to make her round firm breasts roll over Azami's own pair to dominate them and crush them a bit, hoping that would make it harder for Azami to breathe, but Natalia soon had to break the kiss to groan as the pressure around her slim waist increased. "Ughhhh! oh... your legs are very strong, Azami-chan..." Natalia hard to admit, purring into Azami's face as she grimaced cutely in discomfort from the pressure.

"Sorry, Zami-chan..." Natalia apologized as she rubbed her face against Azami's own face. "I really like it here but I can't stay..." she explained, giggling, and then she pushed back, freeing her hands from Azami's as she leaned back, trying to sit on her haunches, so she would be kneeling instead of laying over Azami. Natalia's hands quickly moved under Azami's legs as she picked them up and start to push up like trying to stand up with Azami's legs still wrapped around her.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:49 pm

"Mmmh... Don't worry... I know you're just playing around at this stage..." Azami purred as Natalia's breasts began to crush her own some more. "Aren't they...? I'm quite proud of them actually..." she smiled mischievously while applying more pressure on The Dream's waists.

The blue haired girl giggled as Natalia called her "Zami-chan". Despite that they only just met each other tonight it felt like they had been friends for a long time. Natalia finally began to fight back for real as she leaned backwards, shifting herself into a sitting position. Azami had more space to breath now with the girl's bigger breasts lifted off from her chest, but she refused to release Natalia's waist even when The Dream began to push herself up to her feet.

"Aww... That's too bad. I prefer you stay here myself..." Azami told Natalia with a seductive tone.

Azami would try to keep her legs wrapped around Natalia's waists while using her hands to hold her ground by pressing them onto the rug. With the position they're in, she couldn't really as much pressure as before, but the self claimed princess didn't seem to mind. She wanted to see what kind of move The Dream would come up with before deciding whether a change of tactic was necessary or not. For the time being, she was content softening Natalia's waists as much as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next