» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet vs. Azami: A Lovers’ Spanking Battle

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Janet vs. Azami: A Lovers’ Spanking Battle Empty Janet vs. Azami: A Lovers’ Spanking Battle

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:15 am

Spanking Submission Match

Whichever girl can spank her opponent into submission first gets the other girl as her pet for the entire weekend.

Janet bounced up and down backstage, waiting for her Lakota war chant to play. She was really, really excited to get this match started—she was more enthusiastic about this match than any other she had yet had at AFW. And why was that? It was because this match would be between Janet and Azami Tsukimori—with whom Janet had been romantically involved for almost a month!

It would be a little weird to face Azami in the ring again, Janet thought. Every night, she went to sleep with the girl’️s warm breath puffing against her face; and every morning, she woke up and gazed lovingly into her big, blue eyes. Their relationship was built on friendly competition, sure, but that was completely different from spanking each other silly in the ring, in front of a television audience of millions!

A stagehand motioned for her to go on. She turned back to look at her lover, who would enter the arena just a few moments after her. “Good luck, Azami. You’️ll certainly need it, my love.”

Usually, Janet entered the ring wearing her special Lakota costume. This time around, however, it was different. Since they would be spanking each other, obviously their butts would need to be exposed. Janet might have worn a thong, but, instead, she had a different idea. As she clambered into the ring and took her place in her corner, she was absolutely, one hundred percent buck naked. The crowd went wild as Janet bore all for them, and waited for her lover to join her in the ring.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Janet vs. Azami: A Lovers’ Spanking Battle Empty Re: Janet vs. Azami: A Lovers’ Spanking Battle

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:36 am

Azami smiled at Janet as the girl went to the entrance first. Like her lover, she was also feeling really, really excited about this match. Sure they had fought before, and even after going out with each other for about a month now, both her and Janet had some friendly "spars" as their foreplays. Tonight was different, though. Azami was going to spank her lover in front of the hungry audience, who without a doubt expecting some sort of payback from the princess after her lost to the Lakota girl on their first meeting.

"And good luck to you too, sweet lover..." she said to Janet before the girl disappearing into the stage.

Janet vs. Azami: A Lovers’ Spanking Battle RgROX.jpg

Then it was her turn to come out, and Azami would make her calm and elegant appearance as her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQn5lN3GSjc:13m9crca]theme[/url:13m9crca] played on the speakers. For tonight's occasion, Azami wore her usual attire, a dark short kimono, tied with a strap, along with a pair of wooden sandals. As usual, she carried her fan with her to cover her face until she reached the ring and slipped herself into it.

Once she's on the ring, Azami took off her sandals and handed it to the staff who store it somewhere else, while keeping the fan on her back, between the strap and her clothes. It might come handy, who knows. She wasn't intending to use her secret trick against her lover, though at the same time she didn't want to lose twice to her on the ring!

"I hope you're ready to be my pet, Janet-chan..." Azami said with her usual teasing smile. "I'll make sure I'll treat you good, ohoho~"

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Janet vs. Azami: A Lovers’ Spanking Battle Empty Re: Janet vs. Azami: A Lovers’ Spanking Battle

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:49 am

Janet leaned back in her corner and watched with a big, goofy smile on her face as her lover entered the arena. She was ready to prove to her lover her superiority, and win the right to walk Azami around the AFW compound like a little doggy!

Once Azami had made her way into the ring and gotten herself settled, however, a thin frown graced Janet’️s face. “Oh, no no no, my love. This won’️t do,” she declared, walking over to Azami’️s corner and grabbing onto the Japanese girl’️s short kimono. “I’️m completely naked. My butt is completely bare. It’️s no fair for you to be clothed while I’️m not, sweetie!”

With that, Janet would tug on the kimono, trying to tear it from her lover’️s body to put the two of them on equal terms.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:05 am

"Hey, it's not my fault you're such an exhibitionist..." Azami jokingly protested as her lover tugged her kimono. "Oh fine, since it's you, I'll make an exception..." the blue haired princess said as she undo her strap and took off her kimono.

The clothes and the fan were soon ended up in the hands of the staff, to Azami slight disappointment. However, a part of her felt kind of relieved that she wouldn't be able to cheat on her lover. Letting out a sigh, Azami grabbed Janet's ass and gave it a teasing squeeze while looking at the girl with teasing expression.

"There, you happy now?" she pouted afterwards, faking a slight upset expression on her face.

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Janet laughed and gave Azami’️s ass a squeeze in return. “You bet I’️m happy!” she said, keeping her hands on Azami’️s ass—and keeping her lover’️s hands on hers—as they moved towards the center of the ring, where they would begin the match. Janet had been looking forward to this match ever since the two of them had envisioned it on their first night together—after all the close calls, wins and losses, in their little lovers’️ playfights, it was time for her to truly prove her dominance over Azami by beating her for a second time in the ring.

“Oh, Azami, I am going to spank you silly tonight—this smooth, fine ass is going to shine bright red for a month,” Janet declared, rubbing her lover’️s incredible posterior. “And then, until midnight Monday morning, you will be my pet. You’️ll sleep curled up at my feet, and we’️ll go for three walks a day, and at dinner you’️ll sit under the table and pleasure me.” Her eyes shone brightly as she imagined such a world. “Oh, but of course, you would get some treats too, my love.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:00 pm

Azami had to admit that imagining Janet's scenario made her felt a bit anxious should those things happened to her. The three walks a day part was the one she's most concerned with in particular. The rest weren't so much of a problem compared to that. She chuckled, though, before turning around to face her lover once they reached the middle of the ring. Azami wasn't about to get those thoughts to distract her.

"Well then I guess you can expect the same things, my sweet..." she said with a relatively calm expression, save the light red tints on her cheeks.

The blue haired girl decided to go straight on the offensive once the bell rang. She inched closer before trying to wrap her arms around Janet's waist and hopefully arms too, wanting to catch the girl with a sudden bearhug! Azami had a special move that she was hoping to use against her lover on the closing stage of this match, but first she would need to weaken the Lakota girl to the point she couldn't resist her anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:18 pm

Janet giggled as Azami told her to expect the same things in return. “I should hope so. I wouldn’️t be a proper pet if my mistress didn’️t take me out for a little walk every once in a while.”

When the bell rang, Janet quickly wrapped her arms around Azami and tried to capture her in a bearhug, hoping to take control early and possibly dictate the pace of the match. To her surprise, however, her Japanese lover had been looking to do the same, and the result was that the two of them had each other locked in a powerful mutual embrace. “Mmmph…trying to put the squeeze on me early, huh, sweetie?” Janet asked, with a little laugh.

Not willing to stay on even footing for long, Janet would try to get her legs in between Azami’️s, and take them out from under her, bringing them to the mat with the Lakota girl on top.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:51 pm

Azami found it amusing that Janet attempted the very same move she did. It's why they're lovers. The blue haired princess smiled at the Lakota girl as she tried to squeeze her harder.

"Same to you..." she replied before realizing a movement under her legs.

By the time Azami looked down, Janet's leg already on its way to take out her own, and soon enough she began to fall backwards. The princess let out a yelp and a grunt once she landed roughly on her back with her lover on top of her. She was slightly winded out from the fall, though thankfully it's still early in the match, so the damage wasn't as bad as it might be if she fell down on the middle of the bout.

"Ouhh... Don't think you have me yet..." she would say, before trying to tangle Janet's legs using her own for a reverse grapevine hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Janet giggled as she felt Azami squirm beneath her. She had definitely gotten her lover there—it was, however, only a temporary victory, rather than one that would have any sort of importance as their match went on. After all, the Japanese princess had won the first fall in their smother match before Lady Lakota had managed to come back to win the second and third.

“I’️d never underestimate you, lover dear,” Janet said, giving Azami a quick kiss on the cheek. Even as she did this, however, Janet was surprised when her lover tangled her legs with Janet’️s, catching the Native American girl in a grapevine. “Nnnng!” Janet moaned, wriggling in Azami’️s leggy embrace, trying to break free.

To this end, Janet would reach down and start to play with Azami’️s breasts. Pinching and twisting her nipples, slapping the lovely tits back and forth—generally doing whatever she could to attempt to distract the princess from her grapevine hold.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:03 pm

"Aahh..." Azami let out as Janet began to assault her breasts, her back slightly arched although the Lakota girl's body kept her pinned against the mat.

She wasn't about to remind herself how such tactics managed to weaken her during their first match, though her lover's hands torturing her nipples and slapping her breasts already produced a similar effect. Her leg locks were almost untangled because of this, and the princess would grab Lady Lakota's wrists so she could try prying them away from her breasts. By doing so, however, would probably cause her lover's breasts to be pressed against her own, and gave Azami a chance to return the kiss to the cheek that Janet did earlier.

"Not this time, my love..."

When she could move those dangerous hands away from her mounds, Azami would try to regain control with her grapevine, stretching Janet's legs a bit further assuming she hadn't free herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next