Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling - Page 4 Empty Re: Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling

Post by Kitten Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:43 am

"Waaaaa...noooooo!" Natalia whined, shaking her head as much as she could trapped between Azami's warm legs. "STOOOOOOP!" she yelled feeling how Azami continued to play with her. The sensation of Azami's cute butt wiggling against the back of her head at the same time the princess' hands groped her cute ass made Natalia blush deep red, and the blush only got redder when she realized Azami was pulling her panties down. "Stop stop!" Natalia said almost begging as she felt the cool air of the cabin touching her bare ass and now damp pussy. Azami left the panties half way down making it now very difficult for Natalia to move her legs...and also making her feel even more humiliated by how silly, slutty and helpless she knew she looked with her panties hanging on her thighs.

Natalia bit her lower lip again to contain her moans as she knew that Azami was going to target her pussy next, and she wasn't mistaken. "mppfgggg!" Natalia bit her lips harder, clawing on the floor as she felt the princess' squeezing her perfect derriere while tracing circles around her wet sex. And then the finger came in and Natalia couldn't contain a deep moan as her pussy started to drip around Azami's finger. "oooohhh...Zami-chan!" Natalia said growing more and more desperate as her arousal increased. This was such a bad position, Natalia knew and hated to think about it, but Azami had her in a lot of trouble. The princess sure knew what she was doing and The Dream had no option but to endure the humiliating treatment and Azami's taunts and annoying laughter.

Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling - Page 4 QiougD6Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling - Page 4 TTlOMaFAzami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling - Page 4 Empty Re: Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:06 am

"Mmm... not very honest aren't you, Natalia-san..." Azami teased as she listened to The Dream's pleading. "But go on... your voice is like music to my ears... Ohohoh~" taunted the princess as her fingers pumped Natalia's sex faster.

After another wiggle of her rear, the princess rolled herself to the side while dragging her opponent's trapped figure with her. She intended to give Natalia a bit more space to breath, but still under control as her legs would still pinching the sides of the girl's head. Her front would be lightly pressed against Natalia's back, while this position would also give her a chance to play with her opponent's sex with both hands. Azami was so sure that with The Dream's pantie restricting her own legs, there's not much the girl could do to fight back. She even loosened her scissor on Natalia's head, not wanting to accidentally knock her out.

The hand that wasn't pumping Natalia's sex would rub around the girl's snatch teasingly, her thumb lightly poking her opponent's clit. Azami would also slipped another finger into Natalia's wet pussy and began to fasten her pumping, only to slow down after a while. She would keep alternating her stimulation to keep Natalia distracted while building her arousal more and more.

"I remember you're saying something about me being disappointing..." she said to the girl. "How about now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:36 am

Despite her best attempts and biting her lower lip Natalia couldn't help but start moaning rhythmically as Azami worked her sex with delicate precision. The Dream didn't knew what to do, she was trapped in a very difficult position and it was becoming increasingly difficult to think straight the more she spend in Azami's trap. The delicious touch and sexy taunts were starting to fuel Natalia's submissive side, that part of her wanted to stop struggling and let Azami dominated and fuck her. With her mind numbed by the pleasure and the internal struggle, Natalia offered only token resistance as Azami showed how much control she had of her by easily rolling her to the side.

"Ahhhhh... Zami-chan...noooooo" Natalia said between moans as she felt how Azami now moved her other hand to start working Natalia's dripping with sex with two fingers inside and a thumb striking at the clit with deadly accuracy, and Natalia started to think that she was pretty much done for... until she realized that the pressure around her head and breasts had reduced considerably and now she could breath, and probably escape too.

"mmmm..mmm.... Not disappointed any more, Zami-chan..." Natalia said almost purring as she tried to focus and gather her strength while Azami kept deliciously violating her pussy. "You have proven your worth.... you got me good... alas I have to stop you..." Natalia said, she took a deep breath and then she pushed on Azami's legs trying to slip her head free from the princess' legs. Natalia knew that her panties were going to make any attempt to move her legs difficult but she didn't care, it would be better to end up with a pair of ripped panties than allow Azami to continue, so she kicked one leg forward and tried to slip and roll away from her captor.

Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling - Page 4 QiougD6Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling - Page 4 TTlOMaFAzami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Azami vs Natalia: Cozy wrestling - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:25 pm

"Can youu~?" Azami teased as she continued to assault Natalia's sweet spot with her hands. "Why don't you just lie there and enjoy what I'm doing to you... You know you like it..." she purred seductively.

It didn't seem like her opponent was going to comply with her words just like that, though, as Natalia would take the advantage of Azami's complacency and kicked one of her legs. The princess was startled, and it was enough to let The Dream rolled away from her. She looked at her opponent across her, before sucking the finger she's been using to pump Natalia's sex, smiling mischievously.

"Aww... It seems you still want to play..." she cooed. "As expected from The Dream..."

The blue haired girl decided to take the time to recover and adjust her breath, having being stretched quite badly before. She shifted herself to her knees afterwards before crawling towards Natalia. The princess was taking her time in approaching her opponent, wanting to see how the girl would react after that bit of workout she put her through. As much as she knew Natalia was a dangerous opponent, Azami couldn't help but to feel a bit playful after their last exchange.

"You tasted so sweet, Natalia-san... I can barely wait until I get to taste you again..." she said teasingly, licking her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Natalia had to admit that part of her actually wanted more and more to do as Azami said and let the princess have her way, but Natalia had a reputation and more than anything had a big ego that wouldn't allow her to simply submit, no matter how nicely Azami asked for it. So Natalia kept fighting and finally managed to free herself from Azami's trap to roll away, quickly getting up to her hands and knees, despite how much she was panting and sweating.

Natalia looked up at Azami and blushed deeply as she had to endure even more of the princess' taunts and the sight of Azami licking her pussy honey pussy her fingers. "Oh...you are going to get to taste me a lot, Zami-chan... count on that!" Natalia said as she began to crawl towards Azami very much like a cat prowling towards its prey, just that Azami was crawling towards her in the exact same way. "Now it is personal, Zami-chan..." Natalia teased and then she pounced on Azami very much like a feline, trying to sneak an arm around Azami's sexy neck to trap the girl in another headlock.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:05 pm

"Oh I'd love to get personal with you..." Azami giggled in response to Natalia's threat.

She circled around her opponent for a bit while still smiling mischievously at The Dream as she waited for the girl's move. When Natalia pounced on her, Azami initially lowered herself down and lunged forward too, wanting to wrap her arms around the dark haired girl's waists to take her down. Unfortunately, by doing so, she didn't really notice the movement of Natalia's arm, and could only gasp in surprise as her neck was trapped in a headlock before she could fulfill her plan.

"Nnggh!" the princess grunted and grabbed her opponent's arms immediately.

The blue haired girl squirmed to her best of ability while trying to pry Natalia's arm off her head. She knew that the longer her opponent trapped her with this hold could cost her the match even with the damage she had done to The Dream before. Azami was after all already taking some of Natalia's moves herself, which mean she needed to get out of her current predicament as soon as possible. Her effort was of course distracted by the shortage of air that gradually weakening her, and the feeling of the side of her head being pressed against Natalia's breast.

"Ahh...l-let go...!" she protested while squirming some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:48 pm

"Well see how you like it when I tied you up and spank you." Natalia said with a cute mischievous smile as she wrapped her arms around Azami's head, trapping the girl in a tight headlock. She immediately went to lock her hands together to secure the hold and increase the pressure, pushing Azami's face more and more against the side of her left breast. The hold gave Natalia the chance to breathe freely a bit; she tried to recover after what Azami had done to her. The princess' attacks had Natalia already sweating and panting, and incredibly aroused, so she could very well use the break, specially if she could do it while squeezing Azami's head. Nevertheless Natalia knew she had to act quickly or Azami was once again going to turn the tables on her and who knows what the sexy princess would do then.

"You are a very good figther, Zami-chan....and very sexy too..."The Dream said giggling as she worked the headlock, trying to make Azami's nose nuzzle her hardened nipple. "I really really think I am going to keep you..." She added and then Natalia gave Azami's head one big squeeze and then let it go, quickly moving back trying to sneak behind Azami to wrap her arms around the princess waist, pressing her tits and all her weight on Azami's back, Natalia tried to take Azami down face and tits first on the carpet, attempting to mount Azami from behind by pressing her mound on the princess' cute ass.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:21 pm

"Hnngg...!" Azami grunted as Natalia squeezed her trapped head harder while talking about tying and spanking her up. "That sounds... tempting..." she replied while grimacing.

With The Dream making her nuzzling the girl's nipple, she was even more distracted and weakened by the squeezing arms of her opponent, as evident by her panting. Azami dropped to her arms and knees immediately after Natalia released her, greatly dazed by the lack of air thanks to the girl's last big squeeze. She yelped when The Dream's arms were wrapped around her waists and took her down face (and tits) first, unable to do anything to resist or even fighting back in her current state.

"Oh no..." the princess muttered weakly as she felt Natalia mounting her from behind.

The blue haired girl would try to move as much as she could, crawling forward while shaking herself from side to side. She wanted to disrupt her opponent's balance to prevent the girl from sitting on her back easily, or even toppled her to the side should luck side with her. Her initial effort would be weak due to her exhaustion, but Azami would try to squirm more and more unless Natalia could put her down quicker.

"Such an honor... but I'd rather keeping you instead!" she retorted half-seriously, knowing that she's not in a position to talk big at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:23 am

"oh I bet you do, Zami-chan." Natalia said as she pressed her mound on Azami's ass, holding the princess' waist firmly with her arm. "But I think we are going to have to do this my way..." Natalia added, giggling despite how difficult it was to keep her position while Azami shook and struggled. The Dream was unable to sit on Azami's back as she had wanted, but she still remained on top of the princess, hugging her tightly and pressing herself on Azami's back.

Natalia slid her head over Azami's left shoulder to kiss the princess lovely face as she kept squeezing the girl's belly with her arms... and rubbing herself on Azami, rolling her round firm tits back and forth on Azami's back while she continued to slam her crotch on the princess' ass. Natalia tried to annoy Azami by humping her while she giggled. Azami kept fighting and made it very hard for Natalia to mount her, so the blue eyed cutie decided to change tactics; she kissed Azami's neck and slipped her hands up a bit to squeeze the princess' breasts before letting her go. Kneeling behind Azami Natalia then attempted to grab the princess legs and fold them, trying to press Azami's heels against her cute ass and push them down.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:39 am

Natalia was clinging tightly onto her despite her effort to shake the girl off, and Azami was getting more and more distracted by the rhythm of The Dream's humping on her rear. The dark haired girl's voluptuous tits pressing and rubbing against her back only fueled her arousal and gradually taming her resistance, as evident by the princess' moaning. When Natalia kissed her neck, Azami's struggling halted for a few seconds, allowing the girl's hands to reach for her breasts and squeezed them.

"Ouuhh..." she moaned, her back slightly arched which pressed her own tits onto Natalia's hands a bit more.

Azami was slightly confused when The Dream let go of her, however, expecting her opponent to take advantage of her short pause, though it appeared she didn't have to wait very long to find out what Natalia planned. With her legs seized and folded into her butt, the blue haired girl flopped forward with a yelp, her breasts squashed the rug beneath her.

"Aahh...!" she let out, trying to squirm again to find out that it's much more difficult to do so now with Natalia's hold. "T-tch..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next