Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria Empty Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:52 am

Bed wrestling match
Victory condition: Make the other wrestler submit or pass out in a trib hold.
Stipulations: Whenever a wrestler submit or cum in a non trib hold, they'll be put in a trib hold by the opponent and cannot fight back for the first 10 seconds.
Attire: As minimum as possible

"Ghh... why I keep getting this kind of match..." Tsubame gritted her teeth as she walked towards the bedroom where her next match was supposed to take place. "N-not that I'm complaining but..."

The brunette sighed and entered the room to find that she's the first one to get in there. Well, that's good. She could calm herself down a bit and wouldn't look so nervous when her opponent arrived. The large bed that would be the ring for tonight's occasion seemed pretty comfy, and whoever pass out after the match could probably sleep there until they're awake. That'd be her opponent, of course.

"And what's with that... 'as minimum as possible' part in the attire section!" she scoffed while looking at her purple bikini set. "I'm not going here with just a towel or something, alright..." Tsubame sighed again.

Something about this match made her feel a little antsy. Maybe the fact that the picture of her opponent that she saw was rather... intimidating. Who the heck promoted themselves in such a way? Even a hentai fighter should preserve a little bit of dignity, or so she thought.

"W-well... she can flaunt herself all the way she likes, but I'm going to win tonight!" said the brunette with determination before she sat on the side of the bed and crossed her legs.

Back to top Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:22 am

"As minimal as possible." That had been a nice touch on the part of the AFW staff woman who had set up this match. Nazaria wished she could take credit for that fun little stipulation, but, alas, it had sprung from the mind of someone unseen, working backstage amongst the machinery which kept the AFW running. At first, Nazaria had wanted to show up as naked as the day she was born. She had, sadly, been forced to decide against that. She needed to wear something. She needed the audience to get used to her, and have a distinctive look to identify her with.

And so she wore her costume. Fun sling bikini, pink white frills, the thing barely containing her ample breasts as they threatened to pop right out.

Nazaria entered the room with a flourish, putting her hands on her hips as she surveyed the battlefield and her opponent, giving the brunette a good look at her gorgeous body. Nazaria was something to be admired, after all. She would stride over to the girl on the bed, smiling pleasantly, but confidently. "Hello there," she would purr, as she stopped just in front of the brunette, towering over her so long as she was standing and the other was sitting.

"If I'm not mistaken, you are going to be my opponent this evening."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:37 am

As the door opened and another girl entered the room, Tsubame had a slightly bewildered look on her face. Without a doubt that was her would be opponent. The girl's attire probably fitted the category 'as minimal as possible' more than her own, so her pride already took a little sting, even if she already expected that. It got even worse as her fellow wrestler decided to stand in front of her and towered over her while flashing a confident smile. Her cheeks blushed slightly.

It was an alluring sight, the barely covered figure of her would be opponent, enough to let her mind run several thoughts that only seemed to deepen the shades of pink on her cheeks. By the time she's snapped out of it, Tsubame abruptly stood up to match the girl's height, rather clumsily at that. She cleared her throat and crossed her arms under her chest before giving her would be opponent a tough look. At least, that was supposed to be the idea.

"Y-yes, I am," she answered curtly. "I'm Tsubame, the person who'll defeat you, so remember that well, hmmph."

She tried to fix her gaze on the girl's eyes, because looking at her body would probably make her resolve to look tough and intimidating vaporized in an instant. The last thing she wanted would be to look as if she's drooling over her opponent's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Nazaria's opponent sure was a sexy one, and she made that even more clear when she stood up in the small space Nazaria had left for her, coming up to Nazaria's same height, staring down the blonde succubus. The girl didn't seem to be a pushover, though she did seem like one who could be flustered. Nazaria would proceed with caution when it came to breaking her defenses down.

"Nice to meet you, Tsubame. You can call me Nazaria," the blonde would reply with a grin. She was looking forward to this match. These were the sorts of matches she had been hoping for when she signed up for this league on a whim a couple of months prior. Nazaria stepped forward, pressing her chest against Tsubame's, and would then move her face closer to the Japanese girl's, wanting to see how she would react to this sort of close contact.

"I don't think you stand a chance against me, dear," she would whisper.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:31 am

Tsubame found Nazaria's confidence a little unnerving, especially as the girl got closer to her and pressed their breasts together. With their faces only inches away from each other, the brunette tried her best not to look nervous in front of her opponent, a task she somehow found rather difficult. The feeling of their barely covered mounds on each other, the scent of the other girl, that seductive voice, almost everything about Nazaria seemed to be able to excite her even if they hadn't start wrestling each other.

"H-hmpph...That's what you think..." Tsubame replied with as much confidence as she could muster. "In fact, that should be my line."

To emphasize her courage, the brunette arched herself slightly, bumping her breasts further into Nazaria's, while trying to suppress any purr or moan she might accidentally let out.

"But talk is cheap," she'd continue. "If you're that confident, then let's start putting our words into actions instead."

If she had to be honest, Tsubame just couldn't wait to tussle around with Nazaria. That sexy body of her opponent was just irresistible after all, and she couldn't wait to conquer it and prove her superiority.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:31 pm

Nazaria was a self-professed slut, and she had no qualms about getting close to any girl, whether they were fighting or fucking or both or neither. Tsubame didn't seem to be timid, but she did seem to be somewhat unnerved by Nazaria's confidence and forwardness.

"It's pretty simple, though. No one stands a chance against me if it's a contest of sexual prowess. I have certain talents...and powers...that leave all who stand before me perfectly hopeless to fight back." Nazaria felt Tsubame arch her back and grind her chest harder against Nazaria's, and the blonde would do the same, leaving absolutely no space between them as their bellies, too, rubbed together, and their breasts flattened as they were pushed harder and harder into each other.

"You may be able to resist me for a while, but you'll lose in the end. My pussy is indomitable," Nazaria would continue. "But, I agree; talk is cheap. I'm ready to begin if you are."

With that as preamble, Nazaria would wrap her arms around Tsubame's waist, clasping her hands together in the small of the brunette's back, before pulling hard on her hips, hoping to drag Tsubame's lower body forward to bring it into contact with her own.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:44 pm

Tsubame just scoffed and rolled her eyes as she heard Nazaria's words of arrogance. Then again, the wrestling world was so full of cocky girls like her, so it didn't came as a surprise to the brunette. It gave her an extra incentive to win this match, if anything, as the sight of her opponent passing out in front of her sexual prowess would be the ultimate proof of how much better she was despite all the claim from the other girl.

A Nazaria pushed herself further, however, a soft grunt slipped from Tsubame's lips. She felt their breasts mushroomed against each other, while their bellies were also pressed together. The contact was enough to fuel her excitement, which made her caught off guard when her opponent decided to start right there at the side of the bed instead on it.

"H-hey...!" she yelped, before trying to push Nazaria away and pulled herself backwards instinctively, not wanting to be taken advantaged of completely.

However it looked like she'd only be able to make herself and her opponent fall into the bed, with her on the bottom position due to the abruptness of her movement. After all, just a simple leaning forward would be enough to let gravity take over and do the job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:52 am

Nazaria didn’t bother waiting to get on the bed to start things off. Why bother, when they were already in close contact standing up? The succubus wrapped her arms around Tsubame and gave the Japanese brunette’s body a tug, pulling in her opponent’s lower body, closing the distance that had separated it from her own, pressing her barely-covered crotch against that of her foe. Immediately, Nazaria moved to make this about sex. She knew that that would be a key to her victory here tonight.

Tsubame seemed to realize that, too: Nazaria was going to dominate the sexual in this fight. Tsubame began to pull back and disengage, but it was already too late for her, as Nazaria would be pulled down on top of her opponent, body trapping that of the Japanese girl as the blonde would push her weight forward and simply let it happen. Once down, she was quick to start grinding her crotch against Tsubame’s.

“You can’t get away…” Nazaria would purr.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:11 pm

Nazaria fell on top of her as expected, but then the girl did something that caught Tsubame off guard again. Instead of trying to secure control over her, her opponent grind her crotch instead, as if she didn't care that this was still a wrestling match, somewhat.

"Mmmh...! Y-you...!" the brunette had to seal her lips tight to prevent herself from moaning while she tried to push Nazaria away from her.

Whether the girl was a total slut or simply confidence in her sexual prowess, Tsubame couldn't tell. Not that she could even be bothered to think about it with her body already under a sexual assault seconds away from the start of the match. She'd try to shove Nazaria to the side with everything she had, wanting to roll away to the center of the bed for a tactical retreat. Fighting while being horny would definitely hinder her especially with an opponent like this.

"G-get off mee...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:00 pm

Nazaria didn’t care too much about wrestling. She was fine at it, and she had actually won a few impromptu wrestling matches in her time, but that wasn’t what she was here for. She was here for sex. Pure, competitive, exhilarating sex. And she was going to get it, just the way she wanted it. She may have to do a little wrestling to get Tsubame down and get her in place, but the ultimate result would be all according to Nazaria’s desires.

“Heh heh…” Nazaria would chuckle, as she landed on top of Tsubame and immediately started grinding her crotch against that of the Japanese beauty. Tsubame obviously was none too happy with such a start to the match, as she immediately started thrashing and pushing, trying to force Nazaria off. Reluctantly, as she felt the side of her body battered by Tsubame’s slapping hands, Nazaria would roll herself over and get up onto her knees, allowing her opponent a few seconds to do the same.

“Oh? What’s the matter?” she would ask teasingly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next