Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria - Page 10 Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:14 pm

Tsubame's exhausted form flopped on the bed as Nazaria let her go. She barely moving or even resisting as the succubus straddled her, clearly too tired to do so. Her cheeks blushed deeper as Nazaria referred to her as a toy, which didn't seem too far off considering the way the girl had been controlling her throughout the match.

The brunette could only gasp and braced herself as Nazaria brought her divine womanhood in front of her face, knowing exactly what would happen from this point. She tried to get as much air as she could before the other girl smothered her with that indomitable pussy, which had been coated with her own juices as well without a doubt. At least this time she was too exhausted to react like before.

"Mmm!"

Back to top Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria - Page 10 Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:59 am

Nazaria was having a grand time, and Tsubame was quite the fun little toy and partner in this venture. The succubus would throw a leg over Tsubame, straddling her, then move up and begin to press her juices-soaked crotch right up against Tsubame's face. She was already close to cumming again, and she needed just a little bit more stimulation to go over the edge. Tsubame's face was as good a spot as any—in fact, it was better than most—to get off on.

"Mmmn! Oh, yeah!" Nazaria would call out, starting to hump her opponent's face as the brunette girl moaned underneath her. The blonde's pussy was dripping juices, letting them mix with those juices that were already covering her crotch—those being mostly Tsubame's—before they were all rubbed right up against the brunette's face.

"Help me out," Nazaria would pant, running her hands now through Tsubame's luscious brown locks. "Use...your tongue."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:19 am

Tsubame moaned and mumbled into Nazaria's hot crotch as the girl began to use the brunette's face to get her off, somewhat accepting her fate as the succubus' toy in her current state. What little resistance she had was already washed away with her last orgasm, leaving her in a docile state that just wanted to be used as the other girl wished.

The scent of Nazaria's sex that mixed with her own juices was melting even her sense of shame, and she obediently began to lick the girl's pussy as commanded. It's as if she entered some sort of trance the moment Nazaria planted her hot sex on her face.

"Mmmh... mmhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:34 am

Nazaria was already plenty turned on. Succubus that she was, or at least claimed to be, she was almost always in a state of at least low-level arousal, a general horniness that she would satiate with whatever toys came her way, be they inanimate tools or living, breathing girls. On top of that, the match with Tsubame had been plenty hot, and she had already been brought to orgasm once. The tribbing she had done to get Tsubame to orgasm again had left Nazaria close. It would only be a few seconds before she came again.

She was intent on making them a wild few seconds, though, as she would hump Tsubame's face gleefully, moaning and giggling all at once as her pussy would push and press against her opponent's face, smearing it with their collective juices. Nazaria's orgasm was coming, very fast, and she embraced it, crying out loudly as she would cum again, her pussy juices meeting Tsubame's face as they flowed out of her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:14 am

"Mmmpff...!" Tsubame squealed under Nazaria as she felt her face being washed by the girl's juice, her body squirmed weakly under the succubus.

Her whole body felt hot again within seconds, almost as if the realization of being sprayed by the self proclaimed goddess' orgasm reignited her arousal to an extend. Normally, Tsubame was a girl who cared much about her face, preferring to keep it clean as long as possible even when having sex. Nazaria cumming on her features was a somewhat embarrassing thing, but right now the brunette was in a submissive state herself, and a submissive Tsubame get turned on by humiliation to an extend...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:37 pm

"Mmm...aah..." Nazaria would moan, wiggling around a little and panting softly as her orgasm subsided. She would not get off of Tsubame's face just yet. She allowed the brunette enough room to breathe, but Nazaria wanted to put a bow on things to finish up. "Not bad, sweetie," she would say, chuckling and running a hand through Tsubame's hair.

Nazaria could tell just by looking at the girl's face and watching the way she moved that she was getting turned on again. Always happy to oblige when a girl needed some more assistance, Nazaria would move one hand down to Tsubame's sex again, cupping it and starting to slowly rub it as she would also continue to hump Tsubame's face, getting herself a little turned on again, as well, as she would play with her defeated opponent.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:54 pm

"Ahn...!" Tsubame moaned weakly as she felt Nazaria's hand went to her sex and rubbed it slowly, her body wriggled slightly under the succubus' in response.

The stimulation was gentle, but without a doubt it'd drive the brunette's arousal up. Combined with Nazaria humping her face with her moist womanhood, it emphasized her vulnerability some more. Tsubame was already in a putty state, only reacting to pleasure, a toy for the sex goddess' to play with and use as she wished.

She had long surrendered herself to the succubus, no longer caring if there was a match between them or not as her mind was fully occupied with ecstasy from being dominated by Nazaria.

"Mmmh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:58 pm

Tsubame was well and truly bested now, if she hadn't been already. She was putty in Nazaria's hands, doing only what the succubus wanted, when the succubus wanted. Nazaria kept up a slow but steady pace with both her crotch-rubbing and face-humping, rubbing herself all over Tsubame's face and giving Tsubame's pussy a thorough rub-down in return.

"Mm...you're getting wet so quickly...you're having so much fun, aren't you?" Nazaria would coo. She herself was also getting wet again very quickly. She kept on grinding her pussy against Tsubame's face, and kept on rubbing at the brunette's crotch. Slowly, Nazaria would then slip a finger inside of Tsubame, toying with her pussy lips.

"Heh heh..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:39 am

Tsubame was unable to deny Nazaria's statement about her having so much fun. She did enjoy how this match had turned out after all, or at least some part of her did. The brunette moaned as she felt the succubus' finger inside her slick womanhood, arching herself slightly and wiggling her lower half in approval, while occasionally starting to lick on Nazaria's sex again.

"Mmm... mmm..."

It's not everyday that she got to meet with such a goddesses-like beauty like Nazaria after all, let alone being dominated thoroughly like this. With her body unable to resist anymore, she thought that she might just as well enjoy this moment for as long as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:02 pm

Tsubame's body language became even more pronounced and blatant. Her bottom half wiggled in delight, and she arched her back so that Nazaria's finger could still more easily penetrate her. Meanwhile, her mouth would start to move again, her tongue sliding over and sometimes between Nazaria's pussy lips, arousing the dominant blonde as she did her part to bring her defeated, submissive brunette opponent to one final orgasm that would let her pass out in incredible sexual bliss.

"Mm...there you go..." Nazaria would reply to Tsubame's moans and motions, as the succubus would continue to get more aroused herself. It was funny—she had cum almost as much as Tsubame had tonight. That was not unusual for Nazaria, even though she was more sexually experienced than almost every other girl she encountered. Nazaria enjoyed her orgasms. She didn't fear them, even in a competitive arena. She had endurance in spades, and that was where she gained an advantage over girls like Tsubame.

Nazaria would slip a second finger into the brunette's sex and slide them in and out swiftly, trying to really heat her up and get her going.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next