Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria - Page 11 Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:38 am

"Mwaahh...!" Tsubame's exhausted form almost jumped as Nazaria inserted a second finger into her wet pussy.

The fingering's pace picked up almost immediately, causing the brunette to writhe in pleasure and moaned to her heart content. Her own licking at Nazaria's sex was slightly disrupted as the result, as her body now felt sensitive almost everywhere. Every little touch or friction seemed enough to push her arousal, and she did nothing to hold herself back.

"Ohhh... y-yess...! G-godesss...!!"

Back to top Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria - Page 11 Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Nazaria kept on sliding her fingers in and out of Tsubame’s sex, picking up the pace just a little bit, letting Tsubame feel every motion of her fingers inside of her, trying to find Tsubame’s clitoris to really send her over the edge. Nazaria knew that this sort of stimulation would really drive the other girl crazy, and she had expected Tsubame’s licking of her own sex to slow down. Well, that was okay. Nazaria was already getting close herself, and, as Tsubame’s licking slowed down, Nazaria would just move her hips, rolling her sex up against her brunette opponent’s face, humping against Tsubame’s face and getting wetter and wetter as she did.

She laughed excitedly and happily as she heard Tsubame’s yelling, continuing to keep a now-steady pace as she humped Tsubame’s face and fingered the Japanese girl’s pussy. She knew both of their orgasms were going to be soon, and, unless Tsubame had a second wind stored within her somewhere, her orgasm would likely signal the end of this hentai match.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:24 pm

Nazaria didn't seem to mind that Tsubame's licking had gone sloppy. The succubus girl made the adjustment herself instead, moving her own crotch back and forth on the brunette's features. Tsubame's moaning was disrupted because of it, but her arousal was only going up and up. Her heavy breathing was a clear hint that she barely had anything left inside her, and another orgasm might have sent her to slumberland.

"Oohhh... I-I'm c-cumming again...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:09 am

Nazaria was having too much fun. She almost forgot that she didn't just have to fuck her opponent into a stupor to win this match. She had to do it in a trib position. That was the trouble with transitioning from her usual playgirl lifestyle to the life of a competitive sex wrestler—she wanted to just make the other girl orgasm however she pleased. She had to remember the rules. Nazaria was just glad that she caught herself before Tsubame actually passed out.

Nazaria would pull her own pussy away from Tsubame's mouth. She herself was only a few seconds away from cumming. She needed to position them properly and make the finish spectacular. "Oh, no you're not. Well, not yet," Nazaria would say, as she would pull her fingers away from Tsubame's sex. "Silly me, I forgot that I need to finish you off in a very special way. So you just wait right there..."

Nazaria would roll over, pawing gingerly at her own sex, which was dripping and ready for another release. She would crawl over to the other end of the bed, open up her legs, and then, she would slide her crotch right up against Tsubame's, moaning loudly as she began to rub them together gently.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:35 am

"W-wuh...?! W-wha...?" Tsubame moaned as she felt Nazaria pulled her fingers from her slick womanhood, her face almost looked like a kid who's denied and ice cream.

At least she was too weakened to actually do something at the moment apart from wriggling sluggishly on the bed. Fortunately, she didn't have to wait for too long before her goddess returned and pressed their sexes together again. The brunette arched herself and moaned, she herself had forgotten the rules of the match.

"Oohh... y-yess... g-godesss...!" Tsubame cried in ecstasy as she also humped Nazaria's womanhood back in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:46 am

Nazaria laughed a little just as she moved her crotch forward to connect it with Tsubame's. The brunette would not have argued with Nazaria's original plan. It would have worked out for her, too, as Nazaria would have been forced to wait for a while for Tsubame to wake up so that she could finish her off in a trib hold. Nazaria still would have won, but Tsubame might have had a chance to put up more of a fight.

But not now. Now, it was time to finish this. It was time to finish this with one more titanic, euphoric, practically cataclysmic orgasm, one that they both could share, but would only serve to mark victory for Nazaria at the same time that it caused Tsubame to slip out of consciousness.

"Mmm! Mmh, come on, Tsubame, it's time for you to cum...I'll cum with you...mmm...!" Nazaria would moan, throwing her head back and grinning as she humped her opponent and felt the brunette erratically humping her back.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:00 am

"Mmmhhh...! Y-yesss...! Ahh... c-cumminggg...!!!" Tsubame almost responded instantly to Nazaria's command, moaning loudly as she bucked herself and let her juices flew into the sex of the succubus.

The brunette kept moaning and writhing in ecstasy for a bit, using all that's left inside her exhausted body until her orgasm finished. She then slumped to the bed, eyes almost rolled back as she fainted from the powerful climax. Whether she knew that this meant her defeat or not wasn't illustrated in her somewhat blissful expression as she lied on the bed motionless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm

The climax was enough to make Tsubame faint. It was pretty powerful for Nazaria, too, as, with her head still tossed back, she would grin a big, ecstatic grin, moaning loudly, almost yelling, as she would cum, too, almost at the same time as the other girl. For Nazaria, of course, the orgasm was not the straw that broke her back and caused her to pass out. Tsubame was admirable in many respects, but her sexual endurance left a lot to be desired! Nazaria chuckled about that as she rode out her orgasm, humping Tsubame's fainted form.

Once Nazaria's own orgasm was over, she would relax a little bit. Her opponent appeared to be completely out, meaning that she was the winner of the match. She wasn't in any hurry to get anywhere, though. The blonde would lay back and sigh, putting one arm behind her head as she pawed at her crotch with the other.

It had been a very fun evening.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11