Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match

Post by beangraff Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Ro moaned out as she continued to hold onto Heather’️s breast, and began to move the strap on in and out, forcing into Heathers sex hard each time, actively plowing into her with it. Ro moaned too, the strap on giving her own sex stimulation each time. She tried to find Heather’️s special spot and ram the strap on into it as she fucked Heather, wanting to make her cum!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:26 pm

"Gh..ah.." Heather's moans were getting muted as she was running out of breath, her heart still racing as the girl gripped her breasts. She was tearing up quite abit as Ro kept ramming that strapon into her sex. She couldn't take much more as the girl found that special spot on her, causing her to moan out even more before she would burst out, her juices flowing from her sex as she cried out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Ro gave one final thrust into Heather before Heather came on the toy, making Ro pull it out. Ro wasn’️t through yet, though. Even though she had pulled out of Heather’️s sex, she was still laying ontop of her. Sliding up, Ro tried to get up onto Heather’️s body, hoping that she could get far enough to sit on Heather’️s face and grab her hair!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Heather was breathing in and out heavily and deeply as the girl removed the strap-on from her sex. She lie flat on the ground, trying to catch her breath and recover herself before suddenly Ro would move up her body, sitting on her face again, grabbing her hair. "Mmmph!!" Heather let out a muffled yell, reaching up trying to push at Ro's ass albeit a bit weakly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:38 pm

“You know, you could always tap!” Ro let out, rubbing her ass in heather’️s face. The material of her attire was surprisingly soft, and very light. It clung to Ro as she tried to smother Heather, perhaps she might even be able to KO heather right there if she kept pushing so weakly.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:53 pm

"Mmmnph...Mmmn!" Heather let out continued muffled groans as she writhed around underneath Ro. With her rubbing her ass on her face and taunting her like she did, Heather was blushing quite deeply. The embarrassment and frustration was getting to her even more as she kept pushing at Ro's ass, starting to feel a bit lightheaded as she pushed harder, trying with all she had to get free.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Ro finally felt a decent push from Heather, enough to jostle her and get har forward a bit so Heather could breath. Standing up, Ro would try to grab Heather’️s hair and haul her to her feet. [color] “I knew you had fight left in you.”[color] She said low enough for just Heather to hear…and then she tried to fling Heather by her hair across towards the caged area of the ring with the chains, wanting to hit her into the fence.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:04 pm

"Haaah!" Heather took in another deep breath as she was able to force Ro forward. She would breath in and out as much as she could before Ro would haul her up to her feet by her hair, causing Heather to grit her teeth just a bit frantically pulling her pants and panties up as she did. As the girl flung her towards the fence, Heather would narrow her eyes, focusing herself as much as she could before she would jump up, landing on the ropes just before the cage wall, propelling herself off them to try and hit a springboard dropkick on Ro.

Last edited by 1905 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Ro was not expecting anything from heather except to slam into the fence. Instead, Heather had leapt up onto the ropes and had turn around to dropkick Ro! It was a brilliant bit of high flying Ro was totally unprepared for, and it took Ro down HARD. She lay on the mat in confusion, pretty dazed and looking at the bright lights.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Heather grit her teeth after connecting with the dropkick. She would remain on the ground for a little while, recovering herself before she would push herself up, grabbing the brass knucks that Ro had just used earlier before she would quickly shuffle onto Ro, mounting her stomach, sliding them on before she would grip Ro's hair hard. "Th-think you can just have your way with me and not pay for it!?" Heather let out, trying to slam her fist hard into her head with the brass knuckles.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next