Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match

Post by beangraff Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:03 am

Ro managed to sink her fist into Heather’️s breast, but it made little difference as she was slammed down, face first, onto the chair by the DDT, hitting the mat with a sickening thud as she arched up, her forehead sporting a tiny cut as she rolled onto her back, moaning and holding her head with her hand.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:08 am

Heather let out a sigh of relief, grinning afterwards as she would quickly get to her feet, walking over to the chains as she would grab the strapon that was there. Grinning wide. "I believe it was you who ended up getting these sort of things involved in this match." Heather let out, fastening the strapon on over her pants as she would make her way back over to Ro.

"Now you'll pay for it." She let out, trying to turn her over before slightly straddling her chest, trying to grab her hair and force the strapon into her mouth.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:15 am

Ro was still moaning, not really sure what Heather was talking about, until she saw the strap on slammed into her mouth! Her eyes widened as she choked and gagged on the fake cock, making her gag while she breathed desperately through her nose!

“MMMMMM! MMMM!” she let out as she was choked by the giant dildo, until finally she swung her good fist out and slammed it for Heather’️s crotch!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:17 am

Heather grinned and laughed out loud as she heard Ro start to choke and gag on the strapon, Heather loving every second of it as she tried her best to choke her fully. "What's the matter?? You can't take it?" Heather let out, the grin on her face getting wider before she suddenly felt that punch at her crotch. She yelled out, falling to the side as she did, ripping the strapon off her and tossing it away as she held her crotch from the pain. "D-damn!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:20 am

Ro was in agony, struggling for breath as she tried to recover from all this punishment. She managed to get on her feet, still gasping, and hobbled over to the chains. Reaching around, she tried to find something small she could use and hold in her hand, grabbing it with her right good arm, her left one recovering but still throbbing, she concealed the staple gun behind her stomach, acting like she was faltering and stuck on the ropes, her back to Heather.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:30 am

Heather groaned out a bit more as she held her crotch from the pain, slowly picking herself up as she watched Ro on the ropes like that. She shook her head, gritting her teeth, walking over to her. "...Now you're dead." Heather let out, trying to reach for Ro's hair to attempt to slam her knee into her forehead.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:33 am

Ro was still hiding that staple gun when Heather got close. As soon as she grabbed Ro’️s hair, she swung around, driving it into Heather’️s shoulder and squeezing it to staple her there! Once she did that, she’️d grin evilly and try to drive the staple gun into her stomach, and unless Heather stopped her would pull the trigger!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:38 am

Heather was about to pull Ro into the knee, but she would feel that staple dig into her shoulder, causing her eyes to widen as she yelled out in pain, blood trickling down from the area. She brought her hand to it, but didn't know what to do as she winced her eyes. She felt the staple gun on her stomach, but would quickly push it away, jumping back from the girl, stumbling back and landing on her but as she tried to endure the pain.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:42 am

Ro chaced after Heather, getting her in her arm just like Heather had done to Ro. With Heather on her ass, Ro tried to slam her knee into Heather’️s chin and drive her down to the matt on her back! If she could do that, she’️d jump on top of Heather, her crotch straddling her face, while she spread Heather’️s soft purple hair onto the mat, intending to staple bits of it down into the ring with the gun!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:44 am

"Gagh!" Heather let out as she would be knocked hard onto the mat, causing her to groan out as she lie there, shaking her head. She would try to push herself up before Ro suddenly jumped ontop of her, straddling her face, causing her to let out a muffled groan before she would feel Ro staple her hair to the mat, her eyes widening as she leto ut panicked muffled yells into her crotch.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next