Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match Empty Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match

Post by beangraff Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:09 am

Ro Laren vs Heather Sunderland
Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match

Winner has option of taking the looser as a slave for 24 hours.
No DQ, falls count anywhere.

Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match Erzascarleterzascarlet2.jpg
(With boots and now swords)

Ro Laren was absolutely, positively grinning. She was made for these hardcore matches, she absolutely loved them. There was an incredible rush that nothing else could replace, and she’️d gotten more than her fair share of bruises, broken bones, and cuts and slices from these kinds of matches back home, where they were very popular in the amateurish leagues. Though here in AFW, they did the real deal, they spared no expense, and her opponent was worthy of her skills. Plus an opponent who loved the thrill of the fight as much as her.

Ro’️s music blared as she made her way down the ramp, running down with great energy. With each step, red fireworks shot up on both sides of the ramp, cascading in perfect alignment with Ro as she ran into the ring and leapt onto the steps, then leapt onto the turnbuckle. Standing on it, she raised her fists, the crowd cheering for her, making her grin with energy. It also gave her a chance to look over the special, six sided ring.

On one portion of the ring, there was a fence with occupied a whole side, like the surface of the cage in a cage match. On the opposite corner there hung many chains. Suspended on these chains, which spanned two sides of the ring, were every weapon one can imagine, staple guns, trash cans and lids, barbed wire bats, kendo sticks, chairs, lengths of chain and barbed wire, and anything else one can think of. There was even more under the ring and around it, including tables on the ground and ladders folded under the ring. Not only that, but, being AFW, there was no shortage of sexy weapons, from vibrators to strap ons to collars and leashes and cuffs. Ro couldn’️t tell which she wanted to use first, the sexy weapons or the bloody weapons, but she knew all would be used tonight. Grinning, she leapt into the ring, waiting for Heather.

Last edited by 199 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match Empty Re: Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:34 am

Spoiler:

When Heather heard about this match, she was more than pumped for it. She met Ro through Amanda and had become friends with their little trio they had with John. It was an eventful friendship, though it did start out in quite the situation with Heather being Amanda's prisoner, but Heather got over that fact eventually. Now she was facing Ro in quite the hardcore of matches, aside from those sexual toys that she was fully convinced she would avoid.

She would finish putting on her match attire as she made her way out of the locker room and into the halls. From there she made her way down the hallways, heading towards the curtain area where she would get her cue from the crew members. The lights in the arena turned to a dark blue as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znxTlngm7Ho:56p5ki9c]Her theme[/url:56p5ki9c] would begin to play. The smoke would cover the stage area as Heather crawled out, bathed in that and the green laser lights that shot out from the entrance.

She had green glow paint on her face and her left arm as she would crawl down the ramp to about mid-way before standing up. The crowd erupted in cheers as she would raise her hands up in the air, pyro shooting out from the entrance before she ran down the ring. She would slide in under the ropes before running over to the fenced area. She climbed up it and yelled out raising one of her arms as pyro shot down to the ring. She would jump off, surveying all t he weapons and then the ladder t hat was set up on the outside.

"Haah, this is probably the best set up for a match ever don't you think?" Heather let out as she turned to Ro, a wide grin on her face as the lights turned to normal, revealing her paint to be transparent.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match Empty Re: Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match

Post by beangraff Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:10 am

Ro grinned as her good friend Heather came out. Heather and Ro, John, and Amanda had really gotten to know each other outside of AFW over the last few months, Heather was virtually a part of their little triumvirate. Ro grinned, Heather had a very impressive and sexy entrance, Ro watched and even applauded with the rest of the crowd when it was done.

“Yup! This is my kind of match, we’️re gona have lots a fun.” Ro grinned, then she raised her arms, not to attack, but to give Heather a light hug. Win or lose, she intended to end the match with a hug as well. Ro was a good sport.

Ro ended the hug and backed away, raising her arms as the bell rang. Ro began to circle Heather, waiting for her to try something.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:00 am

"I'm sure we will. I can trust you won't be holding back right?" She let out, grinning before Ro took her up in that hug. She would blush a bit before she hugged the girl back, enjoying the fact that Ro would want to start the match out friendly, though knowing when it began the match would be anything but.

She backed away from the hug as Ro did before the bell finally rang. She would eye the girl before quickly scanning the weapons again. The first to use one of those was going to have quite the advantage, but she had to get Ro first. She would quickly turn to her, trying to leap up and wrap her legs around her head, attempting a quick hurricanrana.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:08 am

But Ro didn’️t want to be hurricananadededed. When Heather came at her, Ro was more than ready, having expected Heather to try to use her aerial skills, Ro immediately dropped down to the deck and rolled hard, trying to get to the side of the ring which had the weapons. If this worked the way she thought it would, she’️d be able to get to her feet while Heather was still trying to stand up. If she had the chance, assuming Heather couldn’️t do anything about it, Ro would grab the very first thing she could, which happened to be the rubbish bin lid.

Last edited by 199 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:21 am

As Heather went for the hurricanrana, she would only get air as Ro would drop down and roll. She would land on her back, groaning out as she shook her head, rolling onto her knees before pushing herself up. It was then that she would spot the trash can lid in Ro's hands, causing her to click her tongue. She got to the weapons before Heather did, and t hat was bad news. Heather would glare at her before charging at her quickly. She would attempt to get down and slide on the mat right past her, trying to slide right out of the ring underneath the chains that held the weapons before trying to grab Ro's ankles and attempt to yank them to trip her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:27 am

Ro didn’️t expect what would happen next. As soon as she finished un fastening the trash can lid, and had turned around, Heather was doing a pretty bad ass slide out of the ring and under the chain, and took Ro’️s ankles with her! Ro crashed to the mat, though didn’️t fall out of the ring, clinging to the lid like a shield as she tried to get back up to go after Heather!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:41 am

Heather grinned as her slide worked to perfection. She couldn't take Ro out of the ring with her, but sending her front crashing onto the mat was good enough for her. She would reach up into the ring, grabbing the singapore cane as she would rip it from the chains, sliding back into the ring afterwards and getting it ready. She would try hard to swing it at Ro's back, trying to connect hard with her before she could fully recover and stand from the t rip.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:47 am

Ro gasped, having just managed to get on her knees, and tried to defend herself with the trash can lid! This was a terrible position, on her knees, trying to shield herself, essentially trapped. If she tried to get up or away, she’️d not be able to shield herself as well. After the first hit, Ro decided to take the risk, shoving forward with the lid against the stick and trying to get to her feet and rush Heather, knowing she’️d probably take a hit.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:48 am

Heather would swing hard down with that singapore cane, ready to smash it into Ro's back before she would block the blow with her trashcan lid, causing it to rattle up her body as she would be shoved back. She stumbled back a bit before Ro would get to her feet, rushing at her immediately after. Heather would ready the cane, trying to prepare herself from whatever Ro was going to throw at her.

"Come on!" Heather yelled out as she tried to meet Ro in the charge and swing at her abdomen with the kendo stick.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next