Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match

Post by beangraff Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:51 am

“I come at you!” Ro declared as Heather shouted to come on.

It was like two ancient Greek Triremes crashing into each other. Heather’️s kendo stick smashed into Ro’️s gut with a sickening thud, while Ro smashed down her trash can lid, lifting it over her head and smashing it towards Heather’️s head. Ro backed off, wheezing and gasping from the hit, holding her gut, looking back to see if her attack struck home.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Ro vs Heather Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:56 am

Heather would feel the singapore cane collide with Ro's abdomen, grinning but soon right after would feel the trash can lid collide with her head. She let out a yelp of pain before she would fall onto her back from the hit, dropping the kendo stick as she would rub her head. "A-aagh..damnit.." Heather let out, shaking her head as she desperately tried to pick herself up, not wanting to let the daze get to her and allow Ro for a follow up move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:06 am

Ro was coughing and reeling from the blow to her abs, which had been REALLY painful, and made Ro double over in agony, holding onto a rope for support. But as she turned to check on her friend Heather, she saw that Heather was on the defensive, on the ground, and had lost her weapon. Ro didn’️t have the ability to come at her right now, but she could act and she choose to fling the trashcan lid like a Frisbee, aimed right at Heather’️s face while Ro coughed and recovered.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:13 am

Heather was trying her best to guard herself and not let Ro get any sort hard offense on her. Every move counted in this match and she didn't want to be the first one to be on the losing end of it all. She would see Ro toss that trashcan lid straight at her like a frisbee, causing her to let out a gasp as she would quickly lie down flat to avoid it. Her heart was racing at how close t hat was as she would push herself up afterwards. She would quickly charge at Ro, trying to ram into her with a hard tackle.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:19 am

Ro was using this not just as an attack, but as a chance to get back in her game and arm herself. With the lid sailing through the air, Heather was now on her back and unable to even reasonably see what Ro was doing. Unfortunately for Heather, what Ro was doing was hobbling to and picking up a steal chair. When she turned, she saw Heather charging at her somewhat blindly, as if it were a knee jerk reaction, and Ro swung to that Heather’️s charge would be met with a mouth full of chair.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:26 am

Heather's blind charge was all due to how fast paced she was trying to come at Ro. She was sure that her speed was what she should rely on more than anything, but it was clear that without thinking about her moves it would cost her regardless of her speed. She would charge straight for Ro, only to find that chair smacking hard into her face. She would yell out in pain as she would be knocked onto her back, rubbing her face from the stinging pain.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:30 am

RO was confident Heather would take nothing personally, as Ro had no mercy in the ring. Lifting her chair up, Ro saw Heather on her back and began to slam the chair forward, intending to drive the edge of the chair brutally hard into Heather’️s gut. If that worked, she’️d lift it and try to drive it just as brutally hard into Heather’️s throat, holding it down to choke her!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:45 am

"Gaagh!!!" Heather let out a yell of pain as Ro would slam the chair down into her gut, driving the air out of her before she quickly followed up by pressing the chair into her throat. Heather coughed and gagged as she was choked by the chair, kicking her legs as she would reach up, desperately trying to pull the chair away. She grit her teeth, trying to grab for and yank at Ro's hair to make her somehow let her go.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:03 am

Ro’️s hair was in fact falling forward as she shoved the chair viciously into Heather’️s throat, crushing it to choke her friend. As her bright red hair fell forward, though, and has Ro leaned into the chair, it left Heather’️s arms with the chance to grab her hair and yank on it!

“Owww fuck!” Ro mumbled a curse, feeling her hair yanked hard, and tried to back peddle. She lifted the chair then slapped it down hard, giving her a chance to blunt Heather and make her let go, so she could try to withdraw while hopefully retaining the chair.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Heather grinned as she would be able to start yanking at Ro's hair. She was getting choked out quite a bit, but she was sure she would be able to unbalance and mess up the girl in this way.

As Ro lifted up the chair, Heather wasn't about to remain underneath for her to slam it back down. She would quickly push and roll out of the way coughing and rubbing her throat nad neck from the pain as she would try to crawl herself over to the ropes.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next