Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 8:09 am

Claire’️s tactic of charging directly into her rival, perhaps unsurprisingly, did not meet with very much success. Just as her head ran into Akiko’️s stomach, the ninja girl would bring her knee upwards, slamming it hard into Claire’️s face. The schoolgirl’️s eyes rolled as she blacked out for a second. That hit had been a particularly effective one, when her own speed, the power behind the blow, and the angle of attack were all factored in. Her momentum would continue to carry her into Akiko, probably bringing the two of them down onto the bed, but Claire was now very dazed and more than a little weakened.

“Uuuuhh…” she groaned, rubbing her head. She knew that Aki was right beside her, and was probably going to try to take advantage of her pathetic state. She needed to buy herself some time. “Oooh…A-Aki…you w-wouldn’️t hurt l-little old me…would you?” she asked, in her best innocent, childlike voice. To complete the illusion, she would chew on one finger nervously, trying to do her best impression of an untouchably cute kid.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by dlamp Sat May 11, 2013 6:04 pm

Akiko watched as Claire slammed into her knee and watched her crumble on top of her, bring them both onto the bed. Despite them both being down, Akiko had a smile on her face. That did a lot more damage than I thought. She thought, looking down at Claire. She'd have to try that move again sometime. She was going to go for the final blow when Claire tried playing the cute angle.
The kunoichi stopped for a moment, distracted by the cute act her rival made. She looks so cute... She thought before shaking her head. No! Claire's my rival! I can't be distracted by this. "Sorry Claire, but I'm beating you." She said, wrapping her legs around her rival's neck. She would squeeze them as hard as she could, hoping to choke her out.

Last edited by 8765 on Sat May 11, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Claire had been hit in just the right—or wrong—spot by that knee, and all of the damage she had taken in their fight was finally beginning to catch up with her. She had really needed some mercy from Akiko, or at least just some hesitation on her part in order to build up some strength to retaliate. Unfortunately, Akiko only paused for a second before resuming her assault, her legs sliding into place around the now-terrified schoolgirl’️s neck.

“N-no! A-Aki!” Claire screamed, her hands pulling desperately at her rival’️s legs as she fought for air. She was very close to passing out and losing this little battle. Desperate to get free, Claire would try to find Akiko’️s leg with her mouth and bite down—not hard enough to break the skin, hopefully, but at least hard enough to force the ninja girl to let her go. But if she didn’️t…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon May 13, 2013 1:59 am

Aki frowned, saddened by seeing Claire in the state she was. It reminded her of their last fight. Only this time they were naked. Her mind flashed back to that moment, the two of them crying, furious at one another. It made her upset to put Claire in another situation like that. At least it was private this time, so there wouldn't be as much embarrassment. "Sorry Claire, I- ah! Hey!" Aki was taken back by the biting, but held on. The kunoichi narrowed her eyes slightly, all guilt fading. Okay, that just earned you a choke out. Aki thought, tightening her legs to finish off Claire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 13, 2013 3:21 am

As soon as Akiko managed to reestablish her choke hold, Claire knew that she was in a very bad position. She was weak. Her desperate, last-ditch attempt at freeing herself had failed. The battle had worn on for what felt like hours, each girl taking her lumps and giving her fair share, but, in the end, it was looking more and more like the Japanese girl was going to emerge victorious yet again. Claire’️s vision began to blur. She began to gag, her arms shooting up to her rival’️s legs trying desperately to loosen them. “No..n-n-no…” she wheezed, tears dampening her cheeks and running down to splash against the ninja girl’️s thighs. “No…no…please…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed May 15, 2013 3:15 am

Aki couldn't bear to see Claire like this. It was making her feel a bit guilty about winning, but it also grated on her as a fighter. She was hoping Claire could face defeat with a little more dignity, but it looked like that wasn't going to happen. A sigh escaped the girl as she squeezed on her opponent's neck. "If you don't want to get choked out then tap out." Akiko said in a cold manner. She didn't want to sound mean, but she was fairly annoyed by Claire being a bit of a crybaby about this. "I left your hands free, so just tap on my legs and I'll let go. And Claire..." She wiped a tear off the girl's face, frowning at her. "No tears, okay? You're kind of making me feel like the bad guy here. You're too good of a fighter to cry because of a lost."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 15, 2013 3:37 am

Concentrating on Akiko’️s words was difficult due to the lack of oxygen reaching her brain, but she managed to make out what her rival was saying, and then managed to wheeze out a reply between desperate gasps for air. “I…I’️m not crying because I’️m losing…I’️m c-crying because it hurts, you idiot!” she hissed. “And if you w-want to win, you’️re going to have…have to ch-choke me out! D-do your worst!”

Bracing herself for what was to come, Claire went over their battle in her mind. She knew that she could have won. She should have won. They would fight again, and Claire was going to take Akiko down, no matter what. But, despite her strong feelings about the matter, she didn’️t hate the ninja girl. She was beginning to think of her as a friend, and, deep down, Claire felt very fond of the other girl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed May 15, 2013 4:00 am

Akiko blushed slightly, taken back by Claire's outburst. The Japanese girl gave a glare at her. "Oh shut up you!" She retorted, tightening her grip around the girl's neck. She couldn't believe she was feeling pity for the girl so easily. This damn naked battle was messing with her too much. She was glad it was going to end. "Fine, get ready to lose Claire-tan!" She said, holding the girl tighter to finally finish her off and choke her out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 15, 2013 4:07 am

After what had seemed like hours of fierce combat, Claire knew that she was not going to escape again. She had come close to defeating Akiko at several points, as had the ninja girl come close to defeating her. It just so happened that Akiko was the one who was finally able to take advantage. Claire couldn’️t help but feel a little disappointed. She really should have won this. But, now that it was over, all of the special stipulations that she had proposed would come into play…

She stopped thinking, and squeezed her eyes shut. The thinking took more air than she had. She could do nothing but drool and wait for unconsciousness. A minute ticked by, then two, before finally Claire’️s lungs could draw no air from beyond the blockade of Akiko’️s legs, and the schoolgirl passed out.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu May 16, 2013 12:02 am

Akiko gave a sigh of relief as Claire finally passed out. It was a tough battle and Claire had shown she had improved overtime, but Akiko had triumphed. She had won again, and in a less embarrassing fashion. Actually, this was a much more embarrassing situation, but they were alone, so Aki would let it go for now. So long as they didn't have a match like this officially she'd be fine. "Phew, you really have gotten stronger Claire, maybe we should spar at the dojo sometime." She said, letting go of her and placing her onto the bed. A smile curled up on the kunoichi's lips. "I guess the stuff bear and photo is mine." She said, wrapping the girl up in the covers. She grabbed the camera that had found itself on the floor during their fight. "Say cheese." She said, snapping a shot of Claire. And since you asked for it... Akiko blushed slightly, a bit nervous. She didn't want to do it, but it was a stipulation they agreed on. With a heavy exhale she approached Claire and gave her a peck on her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next