Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) - Page 8 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 12:53 am

Claire was out for the better part of a minute before, very slowly, she began to regain consciousness. At first, it was only as a misty, dreamlike state. She sighed softly as she was laid down in her bed and swaddled in blankets. As Akiko walked over to the camera to take the picture, Claire’️s thoughts began to coalesce, but she was not able to open her eyes, and she was still a little bit out of it. “A-ah…” she moaned, trying to form something cohesive, but failing miserably.

She was not able to say anything until she felt Akiko’️s lips pressed against her own. Her eyes shot open, and she moaned happily into the kiss, her mouth falling open as her rival drew her lips away. She looked up delightedly at Akiko, not even caring that she lost. “A-Aki…” she whispered. “Th-th-thank you…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) - Page 8 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by dlamp Thu May 16, 2013 1:55 am

Akiko gave a sigh at Claire's words. She wasn't too happy with the kiss being a stipulation, but she went through with it. It was only fair. And Claire was nice enough to respect her and not make them have sex or anything like that. It could had been a lot worse. She thought, being content for now. "No problem Claire." She said, sitting next to her. She actually looked cute in this state. "If you want to fight me again, just let me know. I'd really like to spar with you in the dojo or the AFW gyms."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 2:56 am

“Y-yes!” Claire exclaimed, pounding her little fist weakly against the mattress. She was going to fight Akiko again. After losing to the girl twice—once in their official match, and once right here in her own bed—she was not going to lose. No matter how tough an opponent the ninja girl was, Claire was going to become stronger, and she was going to take Akiko down.

Despite her determination to best the girl, however, Claire realized that she bore her no ill will. They were rivals, but they weren’️t enemies. Claire was very confused about how deep her feelings for Akiko ran—the girl had insisted that it was lust, and not love, but Claire had found that one could never be too sure—and she was hoping that maybe they could at least become friends.

“Let’️s fight again soon,” she said, punctuating it with a loud yawn. “I’️d like to hang out sometime without fighting each other, too…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu May 16, 2013 3:45 am

"Hm... alright, let's get together sometimes." She said, lying next to Claire in the bed. That match had really worn her out. She was pretty tired now. She yawned herself and snuggled next to her rival. After all that was said and down, she came to like Claire a lot. She was a good fighter, a challenging opponent, and she had a nice shelf... bookshelf that is. Seriously, Aki was familiar with a lot of the titles on Claire's bookshelf, so they obviously had similar taste. "Mind I if I stay here for a bit... I'm kind of tired myself." She said, getting under the covers with Claire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 3:54 am

Claire’️s face brightened as Akiko worked her way under the covers and laid down beside her, asking if she could stay for a while. The schoolgirl had been hoping for her rival to stay a little longer, but had worried that she would have to try to coerce her, or beg her. This was a pleasant surprise. “I don’️t mind at all!” Claire said. “In fact, you should stay here for the night. I insist. It’️s late, and you don’️t want to have to try to find your way home this late at night…”

She sighed and snuggled closer to Akiko, touching her forehead to the ninja girl’️s ear. “You want to just talk for a while? We should get to know each other better, Aki,” she suggested. “I’️d ask you if you wanted to cuddle, too, but I figured you’️d probably not want to…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri May 17, 2013 3:57 am

"Heh, I can fend for myself Claire, I am a martial artist after all." Plus, it'd be pretty embarrassing for the vigilante to get beaten in an alley by some thug. She thought with a roll of her eyes. The thought was nice though. She wasn't too sure about being a bed with Claire, but it she figured Claire respected her enough to not try and do anything.

Akiko's body shook a little by Claire's touch. She instinctively inched away a little, nervous. "Uh, I'd rather not cuddle. But I wouldn't mind talking." She said, turning to the girl. "What did you want know about me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 17, 2013 4:06 am

“Yeah, I figured that would be a longshot,” Claire responded with a heavy sigh, when Akiko said that she would rather not cuddle. It was certainly the reply that the schoolgirl had expected, but it still disappointed her a little bit to hear it out loud. Maybe, after a while, the ninja girl would warm up to the idea. Until then, Claire would respect her limits. She recognized the nervous reaction Akiko had had when she had touched her forehead to the girl’️s ear, and had seen her inch away.

When Akiko asked what Claire wanted to know, the schoolgirl blushed and scratched at her head. “Umm, well, anything and everything,” she replied. “You are my rival, after all, and you know what they always say: Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. And you’️re both, so I should keep you closer still.” She paused, trying to think of a specific question to ask. “I guess we could just start out with where you were born, and what you were like as a kid, and stuff like that.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat May 18, 2013 1:13 am

Oh, so that's it huh? Akiko gave a small snicker listening Claire. She didn't consider the girl an enemy, but she got the idea. They were rivals and they didn't know much about each other. It would be a good idea to learn about each other and get closer, even if to just find the other's weakness. Actually... why am I in a bed naked with a girl I barely know to begin with? She thought, thinking on it for a moment. Claire had said she'd respect her wishes, so she wasn't too worried about her pulling anything funny. Plus, they were both worn out from fighting to really do anything else but rest. And if push came to shove, Aki could defend herself.

"Hmm..." Aki closed her eyes and thought about what Claire had asked her. "Well, I was actually born in America, a small town in Washington to be specific. My dad was Japanese and my mom is American, so I'm not 100 percent Japanese, and that's why I can speak English so well." She paused for a moment. "My mom died a few years later when I was three... Don't apologize or feel sorry for me or anything like please, I barely knew her." She had gotten annoyed by that whenever she mentioned that part about her life. She didn't like being pitied for something like that. It was almost second nature she'd tell people to not pity her after saying that.

"I lived in America for about five more years, then moved to Japan and my dad remarried and have another baby, my little brother. When I started school I usually just kept my head in my books until middle school when I got into martial arts. I had basic self defense classes, mainly to stop people from bullying me for being nerd and bookworm. But I actually liked it and continued practicing. Then I read into some basics on ninjutsu. It interested me, so I trained in that as well in my spare time."

She stopped for a moment, giving a small laugh. "I really was into the whole kunoichi thing when I was first getting into martial arts, but to be honest Claire, I'm more of an MMA fighter than a kunoichi. I can do the stealth and acrobatics, but when I'm in a real fight, like street brawl or mugging or something like that, MMA works a lot better than hopping around and being fancy." She sighed, a little tired after talking so much. She didn't go into details about her vigilante patrols or her other friends, that still had to be a secret. "So, your turn. Where were you born and what was your life like before coming to Japan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Claire listened intently to Akiko’️s life story. She was a bit surprised when the girl explained that she had actually lived in the United States for much of her early life, but, come to think of it, she did speak English rather well. It was something that Claire hadn’️t really thought about much, as most of her opponents, even the Japanese ones, had managed to speak some English. But it made a lot of sense, and it was very interesting to know about the ninja girl.

When she got to the part about her fighting style, Claire made sure to pay special attention. She had fought the girl twice, now, but she wanted to know what she had up her sleeve. She was sure, of course, that Akiko wasn’️t going to tell her everything—if they were going to be rivals, they were both probably going to withhold some things about themselves. But that didn’️t mean they couldn’️t get to know each other as friends.

When it was her turn, Claire took a deep breath, then began: “Well, I lived my whole life in the United States. I was born in Massachusetts, but lived in Providence, Rhode Island for most of my childhood. My parents were pretty distant, and I was never very outgoing, so I got lonely sometimes. I would just read, and use my computer, and try to keep to myself. Eventually, my parents sent me to a boarding school in Vermont, and that was where I sort of got into fighting. I mean…it had always been something that interested me—something I fantasized about—but I had never actually planned to do anything about it. But then, well, this one girl at the school really didn’️t like me, and she tried to pick a fight with me in the bathroom, and, after a while, I managed to beat her. I mean, I was pretty brutalized myself, and she wasn’️t exactly the strongest, but just the fact that I won was good for my self-esteem, I guess.”

“So then, after that, I got into a couple more little fights at the school, before I eventually graduated and got my own place. I had a couple of girlfriends who I would wrestle with, just for fun, although sometimes the fights could get pretty wild…but, until I got here, I was still pretty inexperienced.” She paused, letting her brain catch up with her mouth so she could properly finish the story. “I decided to join AFW because I wanted to do something a little daring before I go to college. I mean, I was getting tired of life back home, and this seemed like a great opportunity. I’️ll probably stay here for a couple of years before heading back to the United States for school.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon May 20, 2013 2:56 am

Akiko listened to Claire's story with full attention. She was a bit shocked to learn that Claire was a fan of fighting. It wasn't too surprising given their last two fights had them both in situations Claire took advantage of despite losing. However, to find that she was a fan of fighting for so long caught her off guard. Aki figured that Claire had just gotten into fighting recently, given her experience. She laughed a little at the thought, seeing a little Claire picking fights in a boarding school only to come out with more bruises afterwards rather than a solid victory. "Yeah, I can see you getting into a few playground brawls." She said, holding back the laughter. "I got into a few myself after I took martial arts, a lot of kids wanted to fight me after they learned I took classes... I actually lost a most of them, I was really hesitant back then." She explained, remember her days in middle school. She stayed silent for a moment, thinking of what to say next. "Say, did you like training at the dojo? Pretty cool place, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next