Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) - Page 9 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by Daaharu Mon May 20, 2013 7:43 am

Claire had indeed been interested in fighting for a long time, though she had been rather meek and unassuming until she had gone to boarding school. She was very thankful, however, for getting the chance to move to Japan to fight in AFW.

When Akiko mentioned that she could see Claire getting into playground brawls, the schoolgirl got the sense that her friend might have thought it funny, but she would say nothing about it. She would, instead, focus on the question which the ninja girl posed to her about training at the dojo. “Oh, yeah! It was great,” Claire said with a smile. “Now that we’️ve had our rematch, maybe we could spar there sometimes. Keep our rivalry going there, and then hang out sometimes outside of the ring and the dojo.”

The schoolgirl was really hoping that Akiko would want to meet up sometimes to hang out and get to know each other, even if she wasn’️t interested in Claire romantically. Maybe someday… Claire thought wistfully.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) - Page 9 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by dlamp Fri May 24, 2013 3:02 am

"Yeah, we really should. You matched me very well tonight and I'd be happy to be your training partner." She said with a smile. Claire was turning out to be a good rival. Akiko didn't think that the girl would give her that much of a hard time in their fight. Even now her body was starting to ache from the aftermath of it, but she had fun despite being naked and everything. And Claire had really improved this time. Who knew a few weeks could lead to that much improvement. The kunoichi thought with a giggle. "We should hang out sometime too, I know this great cosplay cafe. They have really good ice cream treats." She yawned, she was worn out after that fight. "Hey Claire, mind if I let my mom know I'll be staying here tonight?" She asked. "And... probably get some clothes too. Mind if I borrow some of yours? We're around the same height so I should fit them."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 24, 2013 4:04 am

Claire clapped her hands together, a happy and determined look gracing her face as Akiko agreed that they should try sparring with each other sometime. Their first two matches had been pretty even, and the schoolgirl anticipated that they would continue to be physical and tactical equals for the foreseeable future. “Alright! Next time I see you there, you better be ready to rumble!” Claire declared with a smile. “And a cosplay café️ sounds awesome! You have to take me there sometime. Maybe you could show me some of your personal library, too, since you got to see mine.”

When Akiko went on to ask if she could let her mother know that she was staying over, the black-haired girl smiled again and nodded. “Of course, of course. Go right ahead. And whatever clothes you need, I am more than happy to lend to you. I’️ll give you something cute.” She would giggle again and wink at her friend and rival.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:52 pm

"Heh, sure thing Claire." Getting a chance to spar with the girl would be nice. After seeing her train in the dojo without having a chance to fight her until now, Akiko really wanted to fight the girl more to see how the two would grow as fighters. She gave a small laugh at Claire request to see Akiko's library. "Actually, I'm a library assistant too, so I can just take you the one I work at, there's a good selection of English novels." She said, smiling at the thought. The library she worked in had a good amount of novels from all over. And the cosplay cafe would be nice too. It was always fun to be served by maids and butlers.

Once all that was confirmed, Aki walked off to the bathroom and got her cellphone out of her shorts. "Hey mom, yeah, it's Akiko. Hey, I'm going to be at Claire's house for tonight so- Yes mom, she has a set of clothes for me... Yes, I'll be home tomorrow morning... M-Mom! I'm not having that kind of sleepover! Ugh... yeah, I'll grab some milk on my way home tomorrow... ... ... Yeah, love you too, bye." With that settled, she returned to Claire's room. "Okay, I can stay, so... mind giving me some clothes... kinda' weird walking around nude..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:58 pm

“Great!” Claire said, happy to know that Akiko would be ready and willing to accept her challenge whenever she was ready to issue it. When the Japanese girl mentioned that she worked at a library, too, Claire’️s eyes widened a little, getting a little excited by the prospect of visiting Akiko there. All throughout her childhood, the library had been her favorite place to be, and, ever since she moved to Japan to compete at AFW, she had missed it dearly.

Claire would watch Akiko walk off over to the bathroom, admiring the girl’️s naked body, though, at the same time, she felt a little guilty, since she knew the ninja girl was not really interested in her that way. When Akiko got on the phone with her mother, Claire would roll over and sigh, waiting for her rival to get back and doing her best not to eavesdrop.

When Akiko came back and asked for some clothes, the American girl would laugh and get slowly to her feet, understanding what Akiko meant when she said it was weird to be walking around nude. “Oh, yeah, sure,” Claire said, walking over to her dresser and digging through piles of clothes. “I can lend you some pajamas now and some real clothes for tomorrow…uh, do you want underwear, too?” She glanced back over her shoulder questioningly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:54 pm

"Uh, I can just wear my own..." Aki said, a little out of it from the awkwardness. The last thing she want was to wear Claire's undergarments. It'd be too invasive. She already had enough trouble fighting the girl naked. The mere thought of wearing her... No, I can't even think about it! She walked around the room for a moment to find her bra and panties. It didn't take long, and she immediately put them on. That's much better. She said, looking back at Claire who was still naked. She blushed, then immediately turned away. Hopefully she'd get some clothes on soon. "S-So... mind if I had those pajamas now..." She stammered out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:03 am

Claire figured that Akiko would probably be okay with wearing her own underwear. She just figured she would ask. “Alright,” the black-haired girl agreed, watching the ninja girl out of the corner of her eye as she went around the room to find her bra and panties. When Akiko asked for some pajamas, Claire was happy to oblige, picking out a pair of black silk pajama pants and a white tank top and handed the two items of clothing to her guest. “I, uh, don’️t really have any pajama shirts. I usually just sleep in the shirt I was wearing that day, or, well, without one, so…I hope this works.”

After handing those off to Akiko, Claire would get herself a fresh set of underwear and slip into it, before putting on a pair of light blue pajama pants and a deeper blue tank top. She turned to her rival and smiled. “Is this better?” she asked.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:46 am

"Thanks Claire." Akiko said, taking the clothes. "I'm the same way." She typically slept without a bra or panties. It was just a habit with her as the bra and panties just got in the way and gave her trouble falling asleep. She decided to head to the bathroom again to change, as she didn't want Claire to see her naked again. She changed quickly and walked back into the room. Another yawn escaped her and she stretched a little. "Well, I think I might call it a night, that fight really wore me out." She said, walking toward Claire's bed. "Anything else you wanted to talk about? Oh, and do you wanna' share the bed or just have me sleep in the den, I'm fine with either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:10 am

Once Akiko got back and suggested she might want to get to sleep, Claire shrugged and gave her rival another smile. “Uh, if you want to get to sleep, that’️d be fine. We can talk more tomorrow…I, uh, would love to be able to go and get something to eat in the morning, unless you have to get back home early.” She paused for a second, before continuing: “And I think it would be best if we just share the bed. I don’️t want to force you to sleep on the floor or the couch or something. There should be enough room in the bed for us to both be comfortable, Aki.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:35 am

Akiko gave a smile at the girl. Despite their fierce fight, they could still be friends when the battle was over. That made Aki happy. Part of her was afraid the two would have tension between them after the humiliation match. Had it been Aki would had lost, she probably would had sworn vengeance and never forgive the girl. "I'd love to get something, we'd just have to stop by a store afterwards to get some things for my mom." She explained.

Aki was happy to know that Claire didn't mind sharing her bed. "Thanks," She said, sitting herself on the bed. "Oh, and Claire, thanks for being a good sport after our first match. I don't think I could be nice to the girl that humiliated me like that in public so..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next