Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Gggg

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Claire set the bear down at the head of the bed, figuring that having the prize in plain sight as they fought would encourage both girls to do their best. Once she had done so, she would hop through the pillows to meet Akiko at the center of the room, a couple of feet away from the bed where their fight would likely, eventually, end up.

When she saw Akiko put her fists up, Claire would do the same, eager to show her friend and rival how much she had improved since their last fight. She was certain that the ninja girl would be in for a big surprise!

“No need to be sorry for last time,” Claire said. “Just know that I’️m going to beat you up tonight! Let’️s do it, Aki-tan!” With that, she would throw a punch towards Akiko’️s face, hoping to let her rival know early on that she wouldn’️t be such a pushover if it came to a fistfight.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:38 pm

No more words needed to be said anymore, their fight had started at last, and Akiko would be sure to win again! Seeing Claire adopting a similar stance to hers caught the kunoichi off guard. She had expected something more submission based, but this would work to. Heck, this pumped her up a little, she either brave enough to challenge her head on or foolhardy. Seeing the punch come at her, Aki blocked with her hand. The initial sting was a lot worse than she thought. Wow, she got stronger... She thought, grimacing from the pain. She must had took Aki's advice and worked on strikes. Smart move. Okay, try this! Aki grabbed hold of Clair's fist and arm, refusing to let go, and went for a roundhouse kick to the side of Clair's stomach.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Claire had been practicing. She had paid a few visits to Akiko’️s dojo, sparring with some of the girls there, though she avoided sparring with Akiko herself, as she didn’️t want to let her rival know just how much stronger she was becoming. In addition to that, Claire had done a little boxing, participating in one such match and doing a lot of work with a punching bag down at the AFW gym. Seeing the ninja girl grimace from the pain in her palm, Claire knew that all that hard work was going to pay off.

Still, though, Akiko had managed to block that first punch. Claire had really been hoping to give her a nice smack in the face to let her know that the two of them were on something approaching even footing now. Oh, well, she said to herself, there’️ll be plenty of opportunities to beat her up.

Seeing Akiko’️s roundhouse kick coming, Claire would bring her knee up to absorb the blow. It still hurt, but not as much as it would have had it hit her in her smooth kawaii tummy. Now, with Akiko hopefully distracted, Claire would throw a left hook at her rival’️s face, hoping that this one might connect where the last one had not.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:20 pm

The hell-? Okay, that really caught Akiko off guard. She didn't think Claire would find a way to block that. Not that she was underestimating her, but she was shock to see her guard so well. The hook to Aki's face also caught her off guard. It hurt like hell, and packed more of a punch than she thought it would. "Guh!" She spat out saliva, staring wide-eyed at her rival. "Claire..." She said, stunned for a moment. She let go off her opponent's hand. "Heh, nice hook." She said, smiling at her rival. She took her advice alright, and now Akiko was going to pay for it. But I'm not out of tricks yet. Aki crouched down and lunged at Claire, going for her waist to knock her to the ground. If Claire was going with strikes that she worked on, Akiko would go for submissions she worked on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Claire smirked as her hook hit home, sending spittle flying from Akiko’️s mouth in all directions. That should put to rest any unresolved questions which might have still existed as to whether or not she could give the ninja girl a stand-up fight!

“Heh heh, thanks, Aki,” Claire replied, when she was complimented for the punch. She was feeling really good about herself. When it came to submission holds, she was pretty sure that she had bested Akiko in their first match—the strikes were what had really done her in. Now that she had gotten better, she felt almost invincible! That is, until Akiko wrapped her arms around Claire’️s waist and tackled her into the pillow-strewn ground. Claire blushed as she felt her opponent’️s forehead press against her breasts. “Ugh, hey, not bad!” she said, grabbing a pillow and whacking Akiko with it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:26 pm

The moment Akiko's head touched Claire breast, she blushed deeply. Both of them being in the Kawaii League, their breast weren't exactly endowed, but still, touching under such thin clothing was embarrassing, and arousing at the same time. But at least she took Claire down. Then she felt Claire starting to beat her with a pillow. "Hey!" She complained, glaring out her. The pillow her a lot less than her punch, so pushed Claire's arm aside and she started to mounted her. "'Kay Claire," She said, cracking her knuckles. "Time for me to teach you a bit of MMA, starting with pounding!" She was about to aim a few punches to her opponent's face, but then she stopped. She was captivated by how cute how rival looked in her attire. She felt herself blushing. No, I've gotta' do this! Don't get distacted. She thought, beginning to slam for fists into Claire's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Claire figured that it might have been more effective just to punch her rival, but she didn’️t think of that until after she had picked up the pillow, and hitting Akiko with it seemed to fit the spirit of bed wrestling. She didn’️t realize, however, how easy it would then be for the ninja to mount her and pin her down against the pile of pillows.

When Akiko’️s fist pulled back, ready to pound into Claire’️s face, the black-haired kawaii flinched, putting the pillow up to protect herself. But, when no punch came, she risked opening her eyes to see what was going on. She saw Akiko blushing, staring at her. Claire’️s face turned a bright red to match her rival’️s. Even when she was about to be beaten down by her, Claire couldn’️t help but think of how adorable Akiko was. It was obvious that Akiko felt the same way. So…should I say something? Claire thought, before suddenly being distracted by her rival’️s fists slamming into the pillow that Claire held just above her face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:01 am

Dammit. Aki's face hit a pillow rather than Claire's face. The kunoichi huffed out in annoyance. Fighting like this would be tough. Originally, Akiko thought Claire would have an advantage fighting in these conditions, but it appeared they were both struggling. With each other and their sexual desires. Pounding could wait, she'd take Claire down another way. "Fine then, time for a submission lesson." She said, reaching to grab one of Claire arm. If she could grab it, she'd spin her body in a horizontal position and yank on Claire arm for a clean armbar. "Let's see you take this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:08 am

Claire thought that she had successfully weathered Akiko’️s assault, but, to the schoolgirl’️s surprise, it seemed that her ninja rival was only just getting started. When the pounding didn’️t work out, Akiko just switched to an armbar, catching Claire’️s arm and yanking it painfully sideways. “H-hey! Ow! Ow!” Claire yelped, grabbing at Akiko to try to get her to let go.

It was for situations like this that Claire had decided to make this a bed wrestling match. In the ring, she could’️ve been screwed; but, here, she thought that she might know a way to convince Akiko to let go. With her free hand, Claire would reach for one of her rival’️s bare feet and begin running her fingers delicately up and down the sole, trying to convince Akiko to release her through the use of tickle torture.

“Heehee, tickle tickle!” Claire said, before giving another little yap of pain as she felt another jolt in her arm.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:35 am

"Hehe, hurts doesn't it?" She said, pulling a little harder. Going for submission moves seemed to be the best way to take Claire out. Or at least that was the plan until she felt a tickling sensation at her feet. "Hehehe... hehehehe... s-stop it Claire!" She said, loosening the hold. "Hehe... Hahahaha!" She ultimately let go of her, rolls away from Claire to avoid anymore tickle. "Dammit Claire, that was a dirty move!" She said, glaring at her. "Though, while we're stopped, I have a question for you." She got on her knees, getting in a more comfy position. "Are you bisexual? I am and... well..." She blushed, looking away from her rival. "Are you... as aroused as I am right now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next