Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) - Page 5 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:59 am

After that final push against her face, Claire was finally able to force Akiko’️s butt off of her. She breathed in deeply, rolling to her knees so that Akiko couldn’️t try to reestablish the pin. When she looked up at the ninja girl, the schoolgirl had a smile on her face, despite the humiliating position she had just been put in.

“Well, I spent so hard improving them, it wouldn’️t make any sense to pull them,” she explained simply, getting slowly to her feet and assuming her own fighting stance. Before they began, however, she couldn’️t help but add one thing: “You know, Akiko, some people call what you just did to me a stinkface, but…umm…when you’️re the one doing it, I think they should call that a sweetface.” She paused, laughing hesitantly. “You smell good.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) - Page 5 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:08 am

Akiko blushed slightly at Claire's comment. Mainly because the pun was just... horrible. Did you really need to say that? The girl thought offhandedly, sighing it off. This was just getting to be too much. Way to distract me from the fight Claire. If the rest of the fight was going to be like this, then Aki would want it to end just to avoid anymore awkwardness between the two. "Yeah. Whatever." She forced out, trying to stay focused on the fight. The kunoichi then went at her rival again, this time aiming a right hook to Claire's cheek.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:49 am

Claire giggled as Akiko was flustered by her comment. She had been hoping to psych her rival out, get her flustered and get her making bad decisions. Of course, there was one more reason for Claire to say what she had said: it had been one hundred percent true.

She was a little disappointed when Akiko’️s only reply was a dismissive “Yeah. Whatever.” Her cheeks reddened, as she realized that what she had said could be interpreted as a little embarrassing.

“H-hey, if you don’️t want to be complimented, don’️t…don’️t be so cute…” the schoolgirl replied, her cheeks only heating even more. When Akiko threw her punch, Claire would take it like a champ, letting the fist crash into her cheek. She was much improved at not only giving, but also taking punches since their last encounter. She would immediately retaliate, throwing a right hook of her own straight for the other girl’️s face.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:40 am

"I can't help being cute!" Aki retorted, blushing at her own comment. Dammit, I didn't want to play along with this. She thought, frowning. This wasn't how she wanted this fight to go. There was just too much distractions and flirting going on now! This was a battle to settle their rival, not make suggestive comments! "T-Take this seriously Claire!" She forced out.

Akiko was shocked that Claire took the punch fully. She was also surprised that Claire tried to counter as well. Though Aki wasn't going to let Claire's punch get her. She backed her head away, dodging the blow. She would then send a roundhouse to her rival face, hoping to maximize damage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:44 am

“I am taking this seriously!” Claire shot back, rubbing her cheek a little as she tried to ease the pain of that last punch. “I’️m not doing anything except what I think would maximize my chances at victory…sweet cheeks.” She giggled, trying to really fluster her rival by continuing to flirt with her.

When her own punch missed, Claire realized she was in a bad situation. As Akiko launched a roundhouse kick towards her face, the schoolgirl would allow herself to fall backwards to avoid the blow, landing on the bed and bouncing a little. Trying to retaliate immediately, Claire would grab a pillow and fling it at her foe, trying to knock Akiko around even if she didn’️t do much damage.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:35 am

Akiko blushed at Claire's comment, sending a glare her way. "Sh-Shut up!" She said back, trying to ignore the flirting. Ugh, this fight isn't getting any easier. Fighting Claire and her own impulses was taking it's toll. Luckily she was doing a good amount of damage, but she wanted this to end soon.

Akiko scoffed slightly as her kick missed it's mark. Claire was proving to be a troublesome opponent. It's a good thing this match wasn't official, or else Aki would have a run for her money. Of course, she wasn't holding back just because this wasn't official.

The pillow was an unexpected move, and caught Aki off guard. "What the-?" It hit her face, causing her to stagger back, but she didn't falter too far. Once the surprise attack was done, she jumped in the air, hoping to hit Claire with an elbow drop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:24 am

Claire managed to giggle a little when she saw the scowl that Akiko threw her way. As soon as they both were naked, it was inevitable that the fight would get more and more difficult to continue as both girls grappled with their growing physical attraction for one another. Claire was just taking advantage of the situation.

When she managed to smack Akiko directly in her face with the pillow, Claire smirked, but realized that it wasn’️t going to stop the ninja girl for long. Sure enough, Akiko leapt forward just seconds later, dropping her elbow hard into Claire’️s stomach.

“Guuagh!” the schoolgirl squealed, clutching at her stomach with one hand and grabbing onto Akiko’️s hair with the other, as she would roll over and try to protect her stomach from any further damage.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:59 am

Aki smirk as her elbow slammed into Claire's gut. She did wince a little as she heard her rival groan from the pain. She knew that had to hurt a little, but she couldn't let up now. The sooner this fight ends, the better. Aki was going to go for another blow when Claire grabbed her hair, as she rolled over, Aki cried in pain. It hurt, but not bad enough to stun her. "Dirty move..." She forced out. She had no issue with this tactic, Aki would had done the same if she was in Claire position.

With Claire on her stomach, she was more focused on soothing her pain than stopping Aki. The kunoichi would take advantage of that and jump on the bed, aiming her butt on Claire's back. Her hope was to get in a school girl pin and bring a quick victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:25 am

Claire yanked on Akiko’️s hair, not really trying to hurt her rival—it was getting harder and harder to do that the longer the two of them battled in the nude like this—but just trying to keep the ninja girl at a distance while the schoolgirl was vulnerable. “You want to talk dirty—“ Claire began indignantly, intent on correcting what she considered a hypocritical statement on Akiko’️s part, but, before she could do that, she felt her rival slam her butt down onto her back, going for a pin. Realizing what was happening, Claire began trying to buck her rival off of her back, entangling her hand deep in the girl’️s hair and yanking her head back and forth in an attempt to pull her off.

“G-get off!” Claire hollered. “I’️m still gonna win, Aki—cutie pie!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu May 09, 2013 12:18 am

Between the bucking and hair pulling, keeping Claire under Aki was definitely a challenge. The pain of her hair being pulled was starting to get to her and she was focus to let go, knocking her onto the floor. Soon after the held her head, trying to soothe the pain from Claire's brutal pulling. "Geez, that really hurt Claire..." She said, rubbing her head. She was still in a bit of a daze from the damage she took and was trying to get some distance between them while she recovered.

((God, this took forever... sorry.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next