Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 4:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 12:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 12:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 12:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

Panda, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) - Page 6 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 10:24 pm

((That’️s fine!))

Claire sighed in relief as she managed to throw Akiko off of her. She had certainly been in a bad spot that time, and she was lucky to have gotten away. But now, with Akiko down on the floor, dazed and injured, the schoolgirl thought she could really turn the tide of this match in her favor and win the bear, the photo, and the kiss.

“I didn’️t mean to hurt you, Aki,” Claire said, peering over the side of the bed at her rival. “Well, I mean, uh…not badly. Just enough to get you off of me, sweetie.”

Rolling off of the bed, Claire would get to her feet and begin to walk towards Akiko, putting her fists up. “Come on,” she would say, “let’️s keep going, Aki. Do you remember where we left off? You were just about to lose!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) - Page 6 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by dlamp Wed May 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Akiko gave a small frown and sighed. "It's fine Claire." She said rather bluntly. "We're fighting, so it's going to happen." After rubbing her head a little more, Aki stood up, getting into her fighting stance. She wasn't going to lose, or at least not without a good fight. "Yeah right, not even in your dreams Claire-tan!" She said, aiming a punch to Claire's womanhood. It was dirty, but she was determined to win this fight.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 11:09 pm

“Glad you understand,” Claire said with a smile, “because I’️m afraid I’️m going to have to rough you up just a little bit more before we finish up!”

Circling Akiko with her fists up, Claire was ready for another exchange of blows with her friend and rival. She fully expected Akiko to take the bait and launch another punch at her face, giving Claire the opportunity to retaliate in kind. She was not, however, expecting the Japanese girl to get dirty, throwing a low blow right into Claire’️s pussy. “Ooooaaaugh!” the schoolgirl yelled out in agony, backing up against the wall clutching at herself. Tears dribbled down her face as she tried to recover.

She knew, however, that she couldn’️t let Akiko take advantage of her in this vulnerable state. With a teary battle cry, Claire would launch herself forward and try to retaliate by headbutting Akiko in her crotch, while at the same time pushing her back down onto the bed.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu May 09, 2013 8:53 pm

With Claire stunned for a moment, Aki would take full advantage and continue her attack. However, she didn't get the chance, as Claire countered by headbutting her crotch. "Aaaugh!" She cried out, dropping to her knees. Her womanhood was throbbing in pain, though despite that, Aki gave a smile through teary eyes, matching her rival. "Hehe, not bad" She said, clutching at her crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Claire fell to her knees as well, and the two seemed to take a brief break as they both clutched at their bruised womanhoods. “You weren’️t too bad yourself,” Claire admitted, trying to massage some of the pain away as she gave the ninja girl a pained smile. “That punch hurt like a bitch. To be honest, I’️d rather be touching your pussy in, uh…in a different way.” She giggled nervously, winking at Akiko to let her know that her offer of stopping the fight and doing something else together was still on the table.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu May 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Akiko gave a glare at Claire for her suggestive reference. Sheesh, what's with this girl? She thought, rolling her eyes. She was already naked and wrestling her, did she really want to have sex that much? "Claire, no." She said coldly, crawling toward now. "Look, I know how you feel, but I told, it's lust you're feeling, not love. Plus, I'm still a virgin and I want to stay that way until otherwise." She sat up on her knees now, cracking her knuckles. She then aimed a punch to Claire's face, partly to punish her for pushing the idea so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Having managed to rub most of the pain out of her womanhood, Claire managed a soft chuckle and a shrug in response to Akiko’️s obviously lukewarm response. “Hey, Aki, I know. And I don’️t really have that much experience in that regard either…I mean, I’️ve…well, it’️s complicated. I’️m just trying to get under your skin.” She gave the ninja girl another wink, and stuck her tongue out teasingly. “But, well…if you change your mind…you know.”

She didn’️t know what exactly she would do if Akiko ever did agree to that. She wasn’️t sure if she wanted to take it that far. But she did want to be closer to Akiko—hug her, kiss her, cuddle with her—and, eventually, who knew if what they were feeling was really only lust, or was something else entirely?

When Akiko closed in on her and reared up on her knees, Claire braced herself for an attack. When the ninja girl swung her fist at Claire’️s face, the American girl would try to duck out of the way of the blow, though she was only partially successfully, as her rival’️s fist bounced along her jawline. “Uuuuuuhh,” Claire burbled, before throwing a retaliatory punch at Akiko’️s mouth.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu May 09, 2013 10:32 pm

"Ugh, Claire... you're just... ugh." Aki wasn't use to getting these mixed signals from people. She was having a hard time telling if Claire really wanted to have sex, or was just kidding around. The kunoichi gave a frustrated sigh. "Whatev- ah!" She was still distracted by the mixed signals she was getting, leaving her open for a punch. "Oh, you're going to get it now." She said, getting up, beckoning Claire to do the same. She was ending this fight here. "Don't get mad if I make you cry, okay?" She said, aiming a sidekick to Claire's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 10:41 pm

“I’️m just…what?” Claire asked, laughing a little as Akiko’️s frustration continued to grow and grow. Flirting with her in this way was loads of fun for Claire, but she was sending mixed signals out of necessity—she wasn’️t even entirely sure of her feelings. All she knew is that she wanted to be closer to Akiko. Preferably whilst both were nude.

When the ninja girl beckoned for her to get up after their exchange of blows, Claire would do so, getting to her feet and getting ready for an attack. When it came in the form of a kick directed at her face, the schoolgirl would backpedal, letting her rival’️s foot pass just inches in front of her nose. “I won’️t, so long as I still get to give you that kiss. Promise me the same, okay?” she would reply, before throwing herself forward and trying to wrap her arms around Akiko’️s waist, tackling her onto the bed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri May 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Aki gave a smirk at her rival as she dodged her attack. It was just by an inch or two though. The fight was starting to wear Aki out. She had to finish this soon. That's what I get for waiting around. She thought. scowling a little. She really should had went for a quick victory and not play around just because of the lighter atmosphere. "You'll have to beat me if you want it." She said, bracing herself for whatever Claire was going to do next.

As Claire began to charge for tackle, Aki had an idea. She would try to counter Claire's tackle by bring a knee to her face. She had seen it done in a manga once and it seemed to work, hopefully the same would work here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next