Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Playtime with Aiden

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Playtime with Aiden - Page 7 Empty Re: Playtime with Aiden

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:46 am

Misha smiled at Aiden as she said she was ready "Good, i'm glad your ready because i'm going to fuck you raw." Misha said as she grabbed Aiden's legs and pulled her closer "Lets get this started." Misha said as she would insert the dildo back into Aiden before roughly beginning to fuck her again "I'm not going to stop until dawn this time."

As Misha began to fuck Aiden again Erica would place her pussy over Aiden's face "I hope you can still use your tongue because it is about to get a workout." Erica said as she sat on Aiden's face and began to hump the girls face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:53 am

"Wh-what...?" Aiden blurted when she heard Misha's words. Until Dawn...?!

The redhead was slightly shocked, but still excited at the idea, although she wasn't sure if she could last that long. She didn't have a say in this, though, as Misha pulled her closer and plunged the strap-on into her sex again. In no time Aiden's body would squirmed again as she moaned from the rough stimulation. Erica would then joined them by shoving her sex on her face, and Aiden would start licking the girl's pussy as she's told.

"Mmmh..." she let out into Erica's sex as in the middle of her licking.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:56 am

Misha slowed the pace of her fucking as Erica sat on Aiden's face "I guess i better slow done or i might break her before you have your fun Erica." Misha said as she slowly humped Aiden while Erica sat on the girls face.

Erica on the other hand didn't slow down at all as her crotch was rapidly humping Aiden's face as the girl licked at her sex "Oh, don't worry Misha i am sure that she can take quite a bit from us before breaking. I mean wither way it is going to be a long night." Erica said with a giggle as she humped Aiden's face while her hands moved backwards to massage the girls breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:08 am

Aiden continued to groan and moaned into Erica's sex as the girl kept grinding on her face. Her licking was starting to find a steady rhythm now that Misha slowed down her pounding, but the sensation already began to overwhelm her again. Erica's hands on her breasts made Aiden arched her back slightly as she let out a longer moan into the girl's sex. It didn't take long at all before she's brought to the edge again by her captors' skillful assault.

"Mmmhh! Mmmm!" Aiden moaned louder, even though it's still muffled by Erica's crotch, to let the girls know that she's close again.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 am

Erica was still humping Aiden's face when she felt the girl begin to struggle "Uh oh Misha, i think she is about to blow." Erica said as she increased the pace of her humping "I hope she doesn't pass out." Erica said with a giggle.

Misha heard her partners words and she smiled "If she did pass out do you think it would stop us from having our fun?" Misha said as she plunged the dildo into Aiden as hard as she could as she wanted the girl to explode as hard as she could.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:57 am

Misha's merciless pounding brought Aiden to another orgasm in no time, and the girl let out a loud yet muffled scream into Erica's crotch as she came hard. Her juices spurted all over the dildo and some even sprayed the bed as her body thrashing around a bit. If both girls wasn't holding her like they did, she'd probably squirm more violently.

Aiden limped away afterwards, not passing out yet, but feeling drained once again after her powerful orgasm. Her face was still smothered by Erica's sex which made it really hard to catch her breath, as she only thing she felt was the hot scent of the girl's womanhood. She tapped Erica's arm lightly, hoping that the girl would allow her a little breathing time.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:09 am

Misha let Aiden try to crawl away but she knew that Erica wouldn't release the girl until the girl made her orgasm at least once "Remember Erica if you make her pass out she can't enjoy the fun tonight." Misha said with a laugh as she removed the dildo from her person and just sat on the bed and watched Erica have some fun.

Erica felt Aiden tap on her arm and she looked down into Aiden's eyes "Your not going to get free until you make me orgasm with that tongue of yours. So, if you don't want to pass out i suggest you get to work." Erica said as she humped Aiden's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:40 am

Aiden let out a long muffled moan as Misha removed the toy from her drenched sex. She felt slightly panicked when Erica didn't give her the air she needed, and hearing the girl's words afterwards she began to lick Erica's sex, almost in frenzy.

With each passing seconds she spent under the girl, her consciousness slowly fading away again, but she didn't want to pass out this time. Aiden lapped her tongue like a thirsty puppy on a bowl of water, wanting to bring Erica to her orgasm as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:06 am

Erica eagerly humped Aiden's face as she felt her orgasm building "Thats right lick your master." Erica said before her humping stopped and she orgasmed all over Aiden's face. After her orgasm Erica rolled off of Aiden and laid down next to her on the bed as Misha moved over to kiss her partner on the lips.

"I get to ride her face next time and you can use the strap on." Misha said with a smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:16 am

Aiden gasped for air after Erica rolled of her. The girl's scent was all over her face, something that only seemed to drive her wild. She heard Misha's words afterwards and couldn't help but to wonder if she's going to spend the rest of the night like this, with both girls taking turn using her like a toy. Not that she minded. Even if she wanted to deny, her mistresses' treatment already made her putty in their hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next