Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Playtime with Aiden

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Playtime with Aiden - Page 2 Empty Re: Playtime with Aiden

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:38 am

Misha watched Aiden as she dried herself off and as she got dressed "Well don't you look cute." Misha said as she moved towards Aiden "Well i guess we should be going then. You have a long night ahead of you." Misha said as she began to leave the locker room and head for the parking lot.

Erica however moved right up behind Aiden and put her hands on the girls shoulders "Now no more running away. It wouldn't be fun if you left us." Erica said as she would stay right behind Aiden as Misha guided them towards her car which would take them back to the two girls apartment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:48 am

Aiden blushed as she heard Misha's words, and twitched a bit at the mention of "a long night". Whatever. She could felt that this might be a fun night instead, hopefully she was right. The redhead began to walk to follow Misha as Erica placed her hands on her shoulders. What she said made her chuckled a bit.

"Fiinee," she replied. "I don't think I can run much right now anyways..."

Aiden would follow the girls all the way to the parking lot and get into the car that would lead to their place. She couldn't wait until the fun begin, but she would try to contain her excitement so it wouldn't be too obvious to her captors' eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:01 am

After a few minutes of driving the three girls arrived at Erica and Misha's place "Alright here we are." Misha said as she parked the car and walked the girls to the door. Misha unlocked the door and moved into the apartment and as Aiden would follow her she would see many exotic pictures and statues as well as bookcases of books in any language you could think of. In a nearby corner there was a desk and an old piece of something on it that as well as a half drawn map. "Welcome to our home." Misha would say as she would enter the kitchen. "I think before our fun and games start we should all eat. Our little slave won't be able to go all night if she hasn't eaten."

Erica pushed Aiden into the apartment and smiled "Tonight our house is your house. Also, please try not to break anything this place has some valuable stuff in it." Erica said as she ushered Aiden to the kitchen "Don't worry we won't be too rough with you but you are going to be exhausted when we are through with you, so i suggest you accept Misha's offer of food." Erica shoved Aiden into the kitchen before going back to close the front door giving Aiden some time to look around the apartment and get comfortable.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:10 am

Aiden had to say that she didn't expect this. The girls' place was really luxurious, reminding the redhead of her past time. She stared around the apartment for a while until Erica ushered to the kitchen, and would continue to look around for a while after that.

"Wow..." Aiden let out in wonder. It didn't take long for her to be snapped out of it as she heard Erica's words, and the redhead felt a small shiver running through her back from her excitement.

"Uh, sure," she said with a little nod. "So what are we having?" she asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:16 am

As Erica closed the door Misha was already whipping up some food "We are just having some chicken and mashed potatoes for energy." Misha said as she was already peeling potatoes "We can't have fun on an empty stomach. Go wait in the other room with Erica until its ready." Misha said as she basically told Aiden to get out of the kitchen.

Erica was sitting on the couch in the room Aiden was just in and the red head looked relaxed "It always feel so relaxing to be at home. Now Aiden come here and tell me about yourself as Misha cooks dinner." Erica said as she stretched out on the couch and motioned for Aiden to join her "I want to know more about my toy before we play."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:26 am

Aiden went out of the kitchen as Misha told her and joined Erica on the couch as the girl motioned her to do so. It seemed like they're going to have some tasty dinner, which only made the redhead felt even more excited. A good meal after a tiring match was always great to have, after all. She twitched a bit as Erica called her "toy" again, but in a way she's right, so Aiden didn't protest her.

"Eehh... what would you like to know?" she asked, feeling slightly nervous as she fidget around a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:37 am

As Aiden sat down Erica shifted closer to her and smiled "I don't know just tell me about yourself. You can be open here." Erica said as she began to smell chicken grilling in the kitchen "Knowledge is power Aiden." Erica said as she put her arm around the girl and leaned in close "Of course i you don't want to tell me i may just have to kiss it out of you." Erica said as she kissed Aiden's neck alittle to try and get the girl excited.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:49 am

Aiden was hesitating a bit when Erica shifted herself closer and wrapped her arm around her. That only made her became more nervous, and when the girl began to kiss her neck the redhead would tilt her head to the side a bit as she moaned softly.

"Eeh... aahh..." she let out shyly with a blush on her face. "Weell... I..." she began to speak but seemed to blank out for a while. "I don't really know what to say... W-why don't you ask something..." she said as she looked away to hide her embarrassment.

Somehow she couldn't think of anything to talk about. Erica's closeness only made her even flustered and as a result it became harder to think. Aiden's heart already starting to race. Instead of thinking about something to tell Erica, her mind only filled with the thoughts of the girl and Misha doing stuffs to her...

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:57 am

Erica kissed her way up Aiden's neck and up to her ear before whispering into Aiden's ear "How about what turns you on?" Erica whispered into Aiden's ear before nibbling on it. Erica knew that Misha was going to punish her for doing this with Aiden before the food was ready but Erica couldn't help herself, she just wanted to jump Aiden right now and fuck her brains out. "You better hurry up and tell me before Misha comes in, she can be very persuasive when she wants to be."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:05 am

"Eeeehh?" Aiden say before another moan escaped her lips as Erica kissed her all the way to her ear and nibbled it.

Feeling the girl's breath and tongue on her ear only made her flustered even more. She was still avoiding eye contact with Erica, but didn't try to push the girl away or something. Having the girl jump on her like this was already turning her on a bit.

"W-well... I like..." she began to speak nervously. "[size=85:2qvswp9n]...to be dominated..." she said with a softer voice. And to be made cum again and again, she thought to herself, but she couldn't say that out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next