Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 8:42 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Playtime with Aiden

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Playtime with Aiden - Page 4 Empty Re: Playtime with Aiden

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:22 am

IT didn't take long to strip down to nothing and as the two girls stripped so did Misha "Ok, now for the fun to start. Erica you may go first but i think i will join in too." Misha said as she slowly made her way over to the bed as to give Erica time to do what she wanted with Aiden.

Erica smiled when Misha gave her the OK to do what she wanted with Aiden. Erica immediately jumped at Aiden and tried to pin her to the bed while planting a kiss on the girls lips.

Misha on the other hand would walk over to Aiden and kneel between the girls legs before shoving a finger into the girls pussy "I hope you don't tire out too easily." Misha would say with a laugh as she would start to finger Aiden.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:36 am

Aiden let out a cute yelp when Erica jumped on her and pinned her to the bed, but before she could say anything else the girl shut her mouth with a kiss. The redhead initially squirmed around a bit while Erica kissed her until she felt Misha's finger on her sex. Aiden's body shifted a bit and her back would be arched slightly before she moaned into Erica's mouth.

"Mmm~" was the only sound she's making as she spread her legs to give Misha more access to her pussy, while starting to kiss back at Erica.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:08 am

Erica kissed Aiden passionately as her hands moved towards the girls breasts to begin to massage them. Erica felt Aiden start to kiss back and he let out a moan into the girls mouth as she slowly began to rock her hips against Aiden's stomach.

Misha on the other hand began to pump her finger in and out of Aiden before adding another finger into the girls pussy ""Keep it up Erica, at this rate we will have her orgasming every minute." Misha said as she leaned in and licked at Aiden's pussy while fingering it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:17 am

Aiden moaned into Erica's mouth again as the girl began to massage her breasts and rocked her hips against her belly. Her arousal was quickly building from both girl's assault as Erica continued to kiss her passionately while Misha slipping another finger into her wet sex. Her back arched some more as Misha licked her pussy to reinforce her fingers, causing Aiden to squirm and moaned as she could feel that she's quickly driven to the edge.

The redhead gripped the bed sheet as she could feel that her orgasm was about to come in any minute now. She didn't really expect it to be that fast, honestly, but her captors were really good at what they're doing, as they already proven in the ring.

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:21 am

Erica soon broke the kiss and looked into Aiden's eyes "Time to change things up." Erica would say before quickly turning herself 180 degrees on top of Aiden so that her pussy was above the girls face and her mouth was by her pussy "Now i hope you can still lick like you did in the ring." Erica said before lowering her pussy onto Aiden's face while moving her tongue down towards Aiden's pussy to join Misha in licking the girl.

As Erica would reposition herself on top of Aiden Misha would begin to lick and suck at Aiden's clit to keep the girl aroused "Better hurry up Erica, i think she could blow at any second."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:32 am

Aiden let out a soft groan as Erica broke the kiss, but with the girl quickly turned around and replaced her lips with her pussy, the redhead could only let out a small yelp before she'd start licking the girl's sex. Feeling Erica's tongue joined Misha in licking her now dripping womanhood, Aiden let out a long moan into the girl's pussy as her legs starting to shake a bit. With Misha still assaulting her sex with her fingers and mouth, the redhead would finally overwhelmed by the pleasure.

With a long moan into Erica's sex, Aiden's juices would burst out from her sex as she squirmed around under the girl. Her licking temporarily stopped as she came, and her juices would continue to flow out her sex for a few more seconds. Aiden would go limp afterwards, but it wouldn't take long for her to recover as she would starting to lick Erica's sex gently to resume her task.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:50 am

Erica and Misha continued to lick Aiden through her orgasm and Erica was soon becoming rather wet as Aiden moaned into her aroused sex "Mmm, thats right Aiden lick me." Erica said as she began to grind herself against Aiden's face while continuing to lick at Aiden's moist sex.

As Aiden came Misha removed her fingers from the girls sex and licked them clean "I could get used to that taste." Misha said as she leaned in and began to focus her attention on eating Aiden out as even though Misha was becoming aroused she was showing more restraint than her partner.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:06 am

Aiden continued to lick Erica's sex as the girl began to grind herself against her face. She moaned and squirmed lightly as both girls continued to lick and eat her sex after she came, her wet spots feeling a bit sensitive after that orgasm.

The redhead would use her hands to grab Erica's ass and massage it lightly as she licked the girl's sex, and her tongue would start exploring further the depth of the girl's womanhood. Erica's pussy scent starting to made Aiden felt a little lightheaded, and she would start to pick up her pace in order to make her cum as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:12 am

Erica felt Aiden grab her ass and begin to massage it which made Erica moan into Adien's sex as her pussy began to grind itself faster and faster against Aiden's face "Yes, Aiden make me cum all over your face." Erica said as she would remove her mouth from Aiden's sex and try to sit up on Aiden's face while grabbing the girls boobs.

Misha on the other hand began to stick her tongue as deep as she could into Aiden's sex as she explored the girls pussy while her hands would begin to spread Aiden's legs to better get her face into Aiden's sensitive areas.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:18 am

Aiden licked Erica in a frantic pace as the girl raised herself to sit on her face as she wanted to fulfill the girl's words. Her tongue pierced all the way to Erica's clit and she would lap it up hungrily with her tongue while closing her eyes as she waited for the orgasm.

Even with Erica withdrawn her tongue from her sex, Misha's stimulation alone was enough to build the redhead's arousal again. Aiden's squirming has subsided due to her focusing herself to make Erica cum, but her back was still occasionally arched from the feeling of Misha's tongue inside her moist sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next