Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Playtime with Aiden

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Playtime with Aiden - Page 9 Empty Re: Playtime with Aiden

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:14 am

Misha got off the bed and moved next to Erica "Awww, our little bitch needs another rest." Misha said as she kissed Erica "I wonder if we should let her." Misha said as she held the dildo in her hand.

Erica giggled as she looked at the exhausted Aiden "I don't know, if we continue she might really break." Erica said with a giggle before kissing Misha "Maybe we should let her rest?" Erica said as she looked at Misha.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:54 am

Aiden's eyes widen slightly as she heard Misha's words. She wasn't sure if she could continue anymore. She already came a lot, and her body could only take so much.

"P-please... M-mistresses!" Aiden force herself to plead, her face blushing. "I need the rest... Y-you can play with me... uh... some other time...?"

As it was she's still under both girl's custody, and since there's no rule about this prisoner session, it meant that both Misha and Erica were free to keep Aiden as they see fit. The redhead shivered at the thought, but she couldn't help but to feel excited too at the same time. Her time in AFW had just turned into something else so it seemed...

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:00 pm

Erica and Misha laughed as Aiden begged for rest "Maybe we should let our plaything rest. We don't want to break her." Erica said as she sat on the bed next to Aiden and smiled at the girl "Don't worry we won't break you yet. I still want to play with you."

Misha sat on the other side of Aiden and smiled at her too "Well, i guess i can't my partners plaything yet. So, you can take your break but i won't tell you when i'm coming back to play some more. So i suggest you don't take too long to recover." With that Misha and Erica left the room again leaving Aiden alone and exhausted.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Aiden let out a sigh as Misha and Erica left the room, and she would start closing her eyes to get some rest. She could feel her womanhood still burning from all the fucking going on, not to mention the heat in her face from all those facesitting. The girls' scents were still stuck to her even if their juices on her face had already dried up. Aiden blushed as she was thinking about the night. What a way to start her career as a wrestler, really.

The redhead's breathing started to ease up after a while and she would began to drift away. There's no telling when her mistresses decided to play with her again, so she thought she'd rather have as much rest as she could. It's been a really long night for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9