Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin

Post by TaliZorah Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Though Clyde may have been her opponent, it didn't stop him from launching jokes throughout the match. Angel may have heard every one of them, too, but she rarely responded to them. They were more distracting than anything else, especially since they weren't insulting jokes about her like she expected them to be. Angel did see his cheeks go red because of their close proximity which was a surprise. It did help Clyde's case that he was different than other men. There was still significance in touching women to him and not just something raging rapists enjoyed. Still, she kept throwing knee jabs, though it was somewhat awkward staring at him eye to eye. At least it was to her. If he was just staring at the mask, it wouldn't have been as distracting.

Suddenly, though, Clyde's head lunged up and smacked her forehead with his own. "Ugh!" Angel grunted as her head shot back. She blinked several times, stunned from the sudden shot. Her knees stopped as she leaned slightly up and tried to regain her senses. Her head leaned back further as she tried to balance herself as well. One of her hands reached up to make sure her mask was still intact, though in hindsight since she could still see everything fine it meant it had to be okay.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Clyde winced as he and Angel's forehead smacked against one another. His head still throbbed from his previous match with Lilly, so using headbutts against his opponent wasn't the smartest idea unless he wanted to put himself out.

But seeing Angel stunned from the hit and lean up slightly before going to check on her mask, Clyde saw a chance and would throw out his right arm, trying to nail Angel with hook right across her jaw to try and take her down to the mat and get her off him.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:04 am

Angel had just finished readjusting her mask when Clyde's arm shot up. He struck her across the jaw. She hadn't recovered her balance on the man by the time his quick shot smacked her. Without her knee's grip on Clyde's sides, the blow knocked her off him to her right. "Ugh!" she grunted as she landed on her forearms. She crawled forward for just a second before she managed to get her bearings back and jumped to her feet. He punched me again. Perhaps she was really was one of those girls to him already. Angry, she spun around, blindly throwing a wild kick at him without any real target in mind.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Clyde smirked in triumph as he managed to send Angel backwards with a countering right hook. He figured that was good enough to keep the masked wrestler back and give him what he needed to try and get back on his feet to fight Angel. The ground game wasn't his forte. He was a lot better on his feet and could take on this girl better once he got up.

Clyde was already trying to scramble up the moment he saw Angel doing the same thing, but before he was on his feet, he was caught by a sudden wildly thrown kick towards the side of his head. Effectively knocking Clyde down to the mat after being struck.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:48 am

Angel was hoping Clyde wouldn't step back and away from her, as she'd probably have looked pretty dumb taking her anger out on air. Fortunately, her kick managed to strike Clyde on the head, sending him to the ground. She was still rather upset by his pair of headshots and wanted to punish him for it. She wanted to show him what it's like to have his face hit so much. The girl approached Clyde's head and bent over to grab him by his hair. With a few tugs, she tried to drag him to his feet. "Get up cowboy...I've got plans for you..." she said to him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Dazed heavily by the kick that knocked Clyde down and stunned him further, Clyde was more or less unable to get up after the blow and was forced to remain on the mat, nursing his rattled skull for a bit. Thus allowing Angel to get up and catch the Cowboy where she wanted him.

He winced as Angel grabbed Clyde by his shaggy hair and tugged him back up to his feet. "Gaagh..." Clyde let out with his arms at his sides, his vision blurred following the hard kick to his skull.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:38 am

Angel gripped Clyde's hair firmly in her hands. She forced him to face her for a few seconds, even tilting her head as she did so and looked him in the eyes. It was kind of her thing; to force her opponents to look into her eyes. It seemed like the most sinister thing to do, to let them see the look in her eyes. But better yet, it allowed her to see the look in their eyes. "Cowboy...I think I've had enough of you..." she whispered to him before taking a step back and forcing his head down. She tried to drop him down to the ground just as she brought her knee up to meet him halfway!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Clyde loved the feeling of woman's hands and fingertips running through his thick locks more than the next guy, but when he had people pulling on it that was a different story because it hurt like hell and it didn't always feel nice at all.

He looked Angel in the eyes with one open eye, he saw a lot of rage in those eyes, scornful fiery eyes that were full of disgruntled anger and maybe even pain. Clyde wasn't sure, but for that split second he did see a lot of emotions in those eyes, but a majority of it was aggression and he was about to feel that aggression first hand as he heard Angel whisper to him and take a step back before dragging Clyde down right into her knee!

"GUAGH!" Clyde let out as his brain was bashed the knee of Dark Angel, rattling Clyde's senses and making his eyes cross from the hit. If Angel let him go, Clyde's head would jolt up slightly before he fell unceremoniously back on the canvas, face first.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:30 am

Angel threw everything into that vicious knee shot. It must have done some damage as immediately after Clyde slumped to the mat. She looked down, breathing fast through her teeth as if she was fuming with rage. The girl was angry, that was for sure, but it wasn't like Clyde was what made her so mad. He was unfortunately just caught in the crossfire. Her real wrath was towards the Tension roster as a whole. She had met more than enough sinister men in her time there to justify hating the lot of them. Clyde could have been an exception, but even in Angel's eyes he was just collateral damage at worst. The girl knelt down beside him and grabbed him by the hair once more to flip him over so he faced up.

Angel looked down at him and tilted her head as if she was pretending to be concerned with his health. She then ran to the ropes and bounced off to gain speed before leaping into the air and dropping her boot across his neck in a leg drop!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Dazed heavily by the knee Clyde took to his forehead, Clyde's whole world was hazy and spinning and was unable to do much in his current state, leaving Angel to easy grab the cowboy and turn him over easy, again the grabbing of the hair hurt like a bitch, but it helped Clyde wake up a tad bit as he was flipped onto his back and forced to look up at the ceiling and his opponent.

Hearing Angel suddenly dash away, his eyes turned to the side and saw her bouncing off the ropes to rush right back at him. Wasting no time, Clyde tried his best to avoid whatever it was Angel was coming back with as he forced himself to roll to the side, hoping to narrowly avoid Angel's legdrop!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next