Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin Empty Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Standard Match
Win by Pinfall, Submission or KO

Dark Angel

Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin Sample_0f9dc2ee1d63bbcac059397f98d3da0095ca0361.jpg

vs.

Clyde Gastin

Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin 35i7wx0.jpg

Kyoto, Japan - Tension Arena Complex - 8:15 p.m

The sound of a large bell rang through the arena's speaker system. After a moment of silence it rang again and the song "For Whom the Bell Tolls" blasted throughout the stadium. Walking slowly down the ramp was a woman with a loose fitting Japanese dress. She had long flowing brown hair that stretched down past her waist but her face was covered by a kitsune mask. She had a certain stoic walk and didn't bother looking around at the audience. The girl's name was Dark Angel according to the match schedule.

When she got into the ring, it was clear she had her fists clenched and was more than just a little anxious to get into action. In fact the mask probably did a great job of hiding that adrenaline-induced ferocity. Even though by name this was supposed to be Dark Angel's first match, the reality was that she had been in a great number of fights in the ring already. Her experiences weren't pleasant in those times, and that was likely the reason she was so angry at this point in her career.

Regardless, though, this woman just paced around the corner of the ring awaiting her opponent.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin

Post by Lobo Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Clyde was still kind of sore following his battle with Cheerleader Lilly, it probably wasn't a good idea to get drunk later that night either. The next morning his battered cranium was even more sore than before. Still Clyde sucked it up and he was ready to get back in the ring again now that Christmas was over. Apparently he was fighting some newcomer named... Dark Angel. Clyde rolled his eyes at the name. He Thought it was lame and the person who used it probably thought way too highly of themselves.

Pulling up his knee pads over his jeans while adjusting the pads on his elbows as he sat in the locker room. He hadn't taken a beating like that in a while and it made Clyde consider getting as much protection as he could, even though most of the trauma he took was to the head, he wasn't too keen on wearing knee braces just to keep working in this sorry-ass job.

Finally, Clyde made his way from the locker room and went towards the backstage area with his cowboy hat upon his head, just in time to hear his opponent's theme song. Clyde's eyes lit up. "Fucking Metallica, man!" He exclaimed happily and began to bang his head to the beat the song. "Dun-nun-nunnnn... DunNunNun-DAH NAH NAH NAAH!" The Texan song while bobbing his head and tapping his foot while a couple staff members looked in slight amusement towards obnoxious cowboy who sang along.

"Well least she's got good taste in music... Maybe this Dark Angel chick ain't so bad after all." Clyde figured, talking aloud to himself before he heard [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF5mIooP2S8:3lh1fn5p]His Theme[/url:3lh1fn5p] begin to blast over the arena speakers, prompting Clyde to hit the entrance stage right there, clad in a white T-shirt, Blue Jeans and brown cowboy boots, in addition to his brown leather Cowboy Hat, black knee pads and elbow pads, greeted by mixed response that Clyde otherwise didn't care about.

Making his way towards the ring, Clyde slid inside and stood up, getting a better look at his opponent. Clyde being Clyde, had that old habit of checking out just about every girl he saw, even more so when he saw who he was going to be wrestling against. He looked her in the eye first, saw her face covered by my mask. He thought it was weird but kind of cool too. "You're theme song is BADDASS, man." Clyde let out and grinned at Dark Angel before letting his eyes scope her out. His eyebrows quickly curled in a perplexed manner before he looked back at Dark Angel with an almost worried look on his face.

"...You uh... You really plan on Wrasslin' in that funky get-up, lady?" Clyde asked. If she wanted to trip over that damn thing it was gonna be all on her. Still, Clyde could tell the girl had quite the body underneath that loose dress. It looked Japanese. Clyde wasn't sure though.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:19 pm

When Clyde's theme replaced hers, Angel looked up at the ramp entrance. She wanted to know who her opponent was, to see what kind of guy he really was. When his name was announced, she raised an eyebrow secretly. That name sounds familiar... she muttered to herself. Part of her suddenly became nervous that she would know the man she was about to fight. But then as he came into sight she eased up. Angel hadn't met Clyde before, but she definitely recognized the name from somewhere. The more she thought about it, though, the more angry she got. The name came up several months before when Talia had visited a friend of hers. She bailed on the meeting before the man showed up, but his mere association with them irritated her.

His appearance didn't help either. The cowboy look made him seem cliche. As he did get closer, Talia noticed that he appeared to be American after all. At the very least he wasn't some random non-American using a stereotype as his persona. Like she was. Still, the girl crossed her arms as he entered the ring slightly annoyed by him before he had even said a word. At the very least his music was very guitar heavy which mirrored her own theme song. Despite everything else, he had one redeeming quality that prevented Angel from hating him. And that all changed when she quickly noticed him checking her out. Of course...

Out of necessity and not Clyde's advice, Dark Angel then removed the red, lower section of her dress. It revealed close-fitting black tights that went down to her thighs along with red knee pads and boots. She also removed the white arm sections of the dress revealing matching red elbow pads. She noticeably kept her mask on, however. "No I'm not...though I'm sure you don't want me removing this dress for my sake.." She bunched all the clothes together and threw them in one heap out of the ring. As Clyde's theme song faded and the referee got into the ring, Angel cracked her knuckles. "Don't worry though, you won't be thinking about that in a minute."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:33 am

It was definitely impossible for Clyde to read Dark Angel's emotions on her face because of the mask, so he had no clue how Angel had taken his first couple of words to her. And while Clyde was far from a very intelligent individual, he had some skill in reading a person's emotions through their body language. Especially a woman's. That being said, Clyde was smart enough to tell there was some hostility emanating from Angel by the way she just stood there stoically with her arms crossed. All business it seemed.

His eyes would widen though when Angel suddenly and unexpectedly removed the bottom of her dress. Clyde's face went red for a bit. He only asked if she was gonna wrestle in that dress! He didn't ask for her to strip! (Not that he was gonna complain either though.) But as Dark Angel finished, Clyde saw how practical the girl was. Getting red of all the unnecessary loose attire for some serious wrestling gear that wouldn't get in the way. Pads on her elbows and knees. And her outfit no longer as baggy. Kind of sleek. Kind of sexy.

"Aww hell..." Clyde groaned as bent forward and hung his arms in front of him. He felt like the chances of winning this match just got a little bit slimmer now. So much for using that dress to his advantage. He picked his head up though when he heard the mask woman speak to him, Clyde just raised an eyebrow at her response and the she worded things.

"Uh... Well... Not true..." He let out with a nervous grin as he scratched the back of his head. He was torn. Clyde knew he could have used that dress to his advantage to steal a win but at the same time it looked kind of dangerous to wear while wrestling because of how loose it was and didn't want someone to get injured just because of a stupid costume. Unless she was an evil bitch. Then by all means, Clyde welcomed an accident for her. But it was too early to know who this Dark Angel chick was.

"...You're right. Now I have something else to think about." Clyde would respond to Angel with a sly grin as he cupped his chin and obnoxiously trailed his eyes from her legs back to mask covered eyes. He only kept flirting with Angel to mess with her, he could tell she wasn't interested. But after a while Clyde started to feel bad. He acted like this in his last match and that landed him in a rather bad jam with that girl and her 'conflicted feelings'. Touchy Subject. Clyde didn't want another.

"Uhh... Wait... I apologize for that Ma'am..." Clyde would shake his head, getting rid of that cocky scoundrel demeanor he was giving off, taking his hat off his head and leaving it on the ring post behind him before he walked back towards Dark Angel with his arm stretched out. "I was just... Jokin around 'bout all that stuff I just said... Wanna just have a nice lil' ol' match?" Clyde asked in an apologetic manner. He couldn't help but tease people with it a short temper. It was fun. But he felt he had to tone down some things.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:02 am

Dark Angel didn't cross her arms when Clyde rather obviously looked her up and down once more now that most of her grand outfit had been removed. In fact, she put her hands at her hips and tilted her head. She always had a mixed reaction from how people looked at her. Of course it was flattering to be looked at, but whenever it was anyone whom she disliked then it was downright annoying. Though there was a certain benefit in playing along, at least for now. Even when Clyde apologized it felt fake to the girl. He would say that. Without hesitation she took a few steps toward him from her corner.

She hesitated to offer out her arm, however. "You're joking?" she asked rhetorically. "Well, sure...we should have a nice lil ol match" she then responded putting an accent on the last three words. She then reached out to shake Clyde's hand. As her hand got close to his, though, her other arm suddenly stretched out and she attempted to grab Clyde by his forearm. With a quick jerk, she tried to pull Clyde toward her. With another fast reaction, Angel swung her foot at his midsection in a kick. Despite the cheap shot, the referee deemed it a suitable time to start the match, and the bell rang immediately after.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:15 am

Clyde would have normally kept on with trying to irritate Angel by acting more perverted than normal, but following the last match where that turned into a major fiasco, Clyde had second thoughts and tried to fix things here before they got out of hand, prompting him to try and ease the tension in the match with Angel.

But that clearly wasn't going to happen. He didn't really know if the southern accent that Angel gave off during her reply was humor or just her way of mocking him. Clyde wouldn't get a chance to figure it out as Angel grabbed his arm with hands and yanked him towards her swinging foot, nailing Clyde right in the stomach, making his eyes bulge out as air escaped from his legs following the sneak attack.

"GUuuuah!" Clyde let out as he bent over and cradled his stomach with his free hand, bent over and winded following the sneaky kick as the match went under way. Stunned.

"Crap... Knew that was a bad idea..." Thought Clyde.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:03 am

As Angel's foot collided with Clyde's stomach, a rather sadistic smile formed underneath her mask. There was a certain reward in deception that Talia never appreciated in the past. That rush just felt so bad...in a good way of course. As her opponent bent over, Angel's smile faded and she suddenly realized she hadn't thought through what to do next. Seeing Clyde's undefended head, though, gave her an idea she couldn't pass up.

"Can't look at me now, can you?" she asked loudly as she grabbed Clyde by his hair with both of her hands. She pulled his head closer to her. "Here, let me help you see more of my legs!" she shrieked as she tried to drive her right knee into his head. In the past, it may have been below the girl to ever taunt or mock her opponent. After all, it seemed like a jerk thing to do. But now, it wasn't that she believed it was something that was justifiable. Angel just didn't care.

Last edited by 9943 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:26 am

"Ugh..." Clyde let out as Angel taunted him and grabbed his messy hair with both her hands, still heavily winded by the kick and an easy target for his opponent to pull close. Normally he would have had a sarcastic response ready for Angel, but seeing as he was kind of stunned he couldn't. He wasn't even able to properly defend himself as Angel released that harsh shriek and suddenly drive her knee right into Clyde's skull.

The impact was harsh and it dazed Clyde, emitting no sound as he was struck and his head violently snapped back. Everything around him going slow and blurry before it sped up again. His knees would buckle while his legs turned to spaghetti, wobbling rapidly as they buckled together, struggling to keep himself standing as he was rocked by the knee lift.

His arms would drop limply to his sides for a moment when his head got battered, before he tried to push himself away from Angel before she struck him again. It wasn't a strong push though.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:27 am

Angel felt little remorse at the feeling of her knee crashing against Clyde's skull. If anything, it made her feel even better about herself. Finally, she was having her moment. "Aww, are you okay?" she asked mockingly. It seemed natural to her now. There was always something that could be said to insult an opponent. That was one positive (and very negative) thing she had learned from Taylor. "Sorry...I have that effect on people." Angel tilted her head innocently before laughing a little bit.

Her blow had left Clyde wobbling around, struggling to stay standing up. But still, he did not go down as she was hoping. Slightly frustrated, Angel reached out to smack him with her elbow but he pushed himself away from her. It wasn't a strong push, more of a shove really, but it slowed down her momentum enough for her elbow roundhouse to fly harmlessly in front of him and around. She stumbled backward a few steps, but didn't stop and went with the motion. After all, he had to go down in her eyes. She bounced herself off the ropes and sprinted at Clyde.

As she got close she leaped at him in a cross-body dive. "Let's see you shove me this time!" she shouted as she got airborne. She may had been much lighter than him, but if he was as dizzy as he looked, the two should have crashed to the mat...assuming she managed to hit it.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Clyde's head was far too battered and stunned by Talia's harsh knee strike to do anything as she held him in place, unable to respond to her mocking taunts to him as he struggled to stand up. It was way too early for him to get his ass kicked liked this.

When Clyde managed to shove Angel away, he thought he had a proper chance to shake off the blow to his head, narrowly avoiding that elbow that nearly struck his face. But what Clyde didn't expect was for Angel to go with her momentum, bounce off the ropes and come back running towards Clyde at full speed.

He barely had a chance to get his arms up to nurse his head before he saw Angel coming back at him, full speed and flying at him! "Shit!" Clyde let out just before Angel crashed into his body, knocking more air out of his lungs, getting knocked off his feet as he collapsed to the mat with Angel on top following her relentless retaliation. Clyde was in trouble. He hadn't even gotten a shot in. At this rate, he was just going to be easy pickings if Angel kept up this relentless assault.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next