Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy)

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy) - Page 6 Empty Re: Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy)

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:50 am

Rei was somewhat releived but also surprised as Chigusa shoved her aside and took the bullet for her. However, the nature in how she did it made her feel inferior to Chigusa. She couldn't help but regret not swallowing it now just to have a taste. However, she would blush to say that now. Rei felt like Chigusa seemed to have power over her and Tai was just being Tai. She could tell he was enjoying this but, he wasn't being aggressive which was good for her. However, Rei slightly became more comfortable around the two and decided Chigusa was having too much fun. Rei had made her cum on stage earlier, Tai had the luxury of having not one but two girl's worship his dick. Yet, she was left with nothing, she'd show them! She'd show them all! Rei wasn't sure if this was the alcohol talking but, she could care less.

Rei would grab Chigusa from behind as she would suckle down the rest of her boyfriend's cum. She'd grab the girl's breasts from behind and growled against her ear.

"Tai.... it's only fair that you should make Chigusa feel good too right?" Rei said as she grinned ear to ear like a Cheshire cat. "You probably know this but Chigusa loves being dominated especially if she's helpless, I'll help you make her happy but you have to do one little favor for me in return, do we have a deal?"

Rei would wrap her arms legs around Chigusa's waist and sit back on the floor trying to constrict Chigusa. She wanted to hold her there while Tai had a little fun with her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy) - Page 6 Empty Re: Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:21 am

(going to skip ZXN's turn for this, since it'll give him more to post on afterwords)

Tai moaned as Chigusa drained him dry, only to blink and yelp in surprise and confusion as Rei pulled Chigusa back and starting wrapping her limbs around her, starting to wonder if Rei was trying to keep the idol to herself before she spoke.

Tai smirked as she explained, already knowing of Chigusa's fondness for being dominated, though he was curious as to what favor Rei wanted in exchange.

"Well first off, you got a deal....but what was it you wanted in exchange?"

He asked, getting on his knee's so that he was equal with the girls, soon, if Chigusa didn't kick him, leaning his head down to began sliding his tongue between her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:25 pm

Chigusa almost gagged when Tai finally blew his load down her throat, his cock practically directly shooting the man-spunk down her throat with how deep she had taken it in. After being together with Tai for so long, and using more sexual positions than either of them could even remember, Chigusa was well-trained in pleasing her man. As she swallowed the last little bit, she began to pull back, only to suddenly find Rei pressed up against her from behind, her hands grabbing her chest and clutching her breasts!

"Mm?!" Chigusa gasped in surprise. Rei suddenly constricted her in something resembling the wrestling holds she put Chigusa through in their matches. Hearing what Rei said made her eyes widen, as she knew Rei was feeling a bit left out and was taking it out on the idol by turning her into a helpless toy for Tai to use. And thing was, Chigusa knew she would enjoy every moment of this. Already it was getting her wet.

"Ahh, Rei!" Chigusa complained when Rei pulled her back and sat them both down, her legs wrapping around Chigusa's waist to hold her tightly while her arms still groped the idol's chest. Chigusa moaned, blushing deeply as Tai agreed to Rei's plan. Chigusa didn't kick or struggle. Instead, with an extremely embarrassed look on her face, the overly aroused idol spread her legs apart and revealed to Tai her dripping slit. Chigusa moaned when Tai slowly leaned in and began sliding his tongue around her sex.

Chigusa moaned and twisted around a little helplessly to add to the feeling of being trapped. "Ahh... kimochi~" Chigusa moaned, pleasure coursing through her body as her friend and boyfriend teamed up to dominate her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:13 pm

"hehe... Ohh... don't worry about it..." Rei said grinning replying to Tai as she would pur into Chigusa's ear. "You want your girlfriend to be happy any price would be good enough right and don't worry... I'm sure you won't mind in any case though Chigusa may get a little jealous.."

Rei, pressing her lips against Chigusa's neck, began suckling her delicate skin as she nibbled on the girl's neck sensually knowing all the sensitive spots that'd leave the girl howling. Her hands continue to massage Chigusa's breasts groping them with more force this time. Suddenly, she'd then pinch the girl's nipples knowing Chigusa would love that. Snickering into Chigusa's ear menacingly as she would then lick the girl's cheek.

"Looks like you're getting rather excited Chigusa... does it feel good?" Rei asked quietly making sure Tai couldn't hear her as she suddenly felt her dominant side click in. "Well.... I hope you're enjoying yourself Chigusa... cause after we're finished with you when your all winded and sweaty. I'm going to make your boyfriend service me with his tongue and you're going to watch!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:42 am

Tai kept his head leaned down, letting his tongue get deeper inside her pussy, Chigusa willingly spreading her legs allowing him better access, though he couldn't resist attempting to look up at her a couple times. One of the reasons he loved Chigusa so was because, even if she didn't show it too often, the idol was in fact just as, if not possibly more perverted then he was.

Something Chigusa appeared happy to prove by wriggling about and getting into the role she was playing, Rei doing her part to keep Chigusa "captured" while teasing her, Tai alternating between licking in her pussy and taking his tongue out to lick at her clit.

At Rei's comments that she was gonna have Tai service her as well, he shivered with pleasure, getting hard again just at the thought.

"All of this, and it's not even my birthday!"

He thought with glee.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:49 am

Chigusa was more than just excited. Sure, Rei made her cum on the dance stage only minutes before, but the idol had a sexual appetite trained by years of erotic combat, and the stamina to match. The fact that Rei had her nice and trapped while her boyfriend Tai forcibly serviced her was only turning her on even more. She moaned as Rei kissed and teased her from behind, making her moan in desire, then making her squeal as Rei pinched her nipples. The idol's toes curled from Tai's skillful tongue action. After being together for so long, Tai knew exactly how to service Chigusa to make her scream, and even though he was taking his time Chigusa's body was already heating up from the pleasure. Her breaths came out in short gasps, and her mind was blanking out.

"Ahh... Rei-chan..." Chigusa moaned, "D-don't do that!" The thought of Rei making Tai service her was enough to bring out some jealous feelings. Chigusa was quite possessive of her man, even if he did do hentai wrestling. Besides, she was sure Rei only wanted to show Chigusa who was top bitch. There was no way Chigusa would let Rei take that position. But she wasn't in any place to contest, as she was pretty well trapped by her expert grappler friend. "Ohhh! I'll get you for this Rei!"

She didn't bother Tai, knowing that nothing she could do would change him. Chigusa struggled a little bit, before leaning back as a low moan escaped her lips. Tai's tonguework was doing its job as the idol's pussy got wetter and wetter, twitching a little now as Chigusa neared her second orgasm of the night.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Rei smiled as Tai quickly complied to her demands, she didn't think that he would mind too much. But, more importantly was how Chigusa was reacting to it all. But, she knew Chigusa was loving this all. Jealousy, humiliation and all, it was all a major turn on for her. Although the two both knew what Rei's true intention was, it was to prove to Chigusa who the girl on top was. She could tell Chigusa was about ready to burst by the girl's moans and her body spasming in her clutches.

"Mhhhh....hehehe" Rei cooed into Chigusa's ear. "Not gonna happen, at least not tonight. You're already mine~"

The thing Rei loved about Chigusa was their competitive, friendly and yet sexual relationship. The two kept pushing the other for dominance and I always strived for supremacy over the other but at the end of the day they were both friends.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Tai, who had heard from Chigusa about her friendly rivalry with Rei, honestly didn't have much thought on it. He couldn't claim which one was "the bitch on top", though obviously if questioned he was obligated to say Chigusa.

Tai continued to lick between Chigusa's pussy lips and clit, his hands going to her legs, fingers lightly trailing and rubbing down her thighs, knowing full well how Chigusa enjoyed the sensual tingling they provided. He had to chuckle a little in his head as he heard the two teasing each other.

"Gotta get the three of us together more often, if this is what will come of it.."

He thought, moving to get his lips around Chigusa's clit and suck hard on the nub, wanting to hear her moan louder.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:32 am

"HAAH!" Chigusa gasped when Tai suddenly sucked hard on her protruding pink clit. Her legs kicked a little from the sensation. "N-no! Tai that's mean!" Chigusa protested, shaking her head. She probably had the energy to break out of Rei's grasp if she really tried, but she simply could not muster the will to resist her sexy domination and this amazing pleasure. Tai knew her body well, bringing her to the brink extremely quickly. Chigusa had already cum once and her pussy was very sensitive. It wouldn't be much longer.

"R-rei! Stooooop!" Chigusa moaned. She tried to remove Rei's hands from her breasts, but quickly gave in to the pleasure, pushing Rei's hands harder into her tits and squeezing them for extra pleasure. "Ohhh I can't! I-I'm cumming!" Chigusa gasped, "My body... AHHH!" Her pussy squirted juices all over Tai's face. Chigusa came hard and quick, a single paralyzing spasm and a powerful ejaculation. She fell back after her orgasm, panting in pleasure, her body still heated up and excited.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Rei smiled and giggled as Chigusa's orgasmic spasm subsided in her clutches. "Mhhh..." The girl cooed into Chigusa's ear and licked the girl's cheek accordingly before nudging her aside. The purple haired girl stood up and walked towards Tai with her hands on her hips. Her emerald green eyes looked at Tai with an almost cat like focus and with a contagious grin. She chuckled mischievously as she stepped over Chiguas's body and gently tried to grab a bit of Tai's hair trying to guide him to turn away from Chigusa and bring his head between her legs towards her crotch.

"Well... Tai... it's time to pay the price. In all honesty, I did pleasure you with my mouth... Therefore, it's only fair you do the same right?" Rei said offering up a reasonable explanation to her favor. "Besides... Chigusa loves being humiliated and seeing you pleasuring me like this may slightly upset her but we both know in the end it's only going to be a major turn on for her. So what do you say Tai?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next