Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy)

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy)

Post by zxn666 Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:56 am

"Ah well before you agree too quickly at least let me finish!" Chigusa said hurridly, putting her hands in front of her. Rei seemed eager to try this, and she was right in a way. Having a full on hentai bout with another girl (or guy) in front of the massive AFW crowds was far more risque than what Chigusa was proposing. Well, to a point. Chigusa did think that if things escalated enough they might put on quite a show for some lucky patrons, but there was no guarantee any of that would happen. And she did not want to push Rei. This was just a fun thing Chigusa felt like doing after all; Rei being here with her was just gravy.

"It is private, in a sense," Chigusa said, "You got the pole dancing part right though. You see, there is this club that lets non-professional dancers go up on stage and mess around. Most of the girls completely fail, so we'll blow them out of the water!. I mean, I guess we've both done far more risque things, and really we don't need the money. But, I think it'll be fun! I mean... I can't deny that I like people watching me when I do those kinds of embarrassing things..." She looked down, blushing as she struggled to hide her smile.

"So are you still down Rei? We'll probably be dancing naked in front of a lot of horny men..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy)

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:26 am

"Well...." Rei said as she reviewed Chigusa's proposal.

They would be dancing and doing risque things while she and Chigusa displayed their bodies for a room full of horny men. She blushed at Chigusa's rather brave statemtn that she enjoyed other people watching her. However, Rei thought about that for a second and she had to agree with her. After all, with tensions that high and with all those eyes watching you, it makes it that much more exhilarating. Rei knew what it was like to dominate and be dominated in front of the crowd and although the way Chigusa described made it sound unpleasant. It still wasn't half as bad as a standard AFW hentai match forcing another girl to orgasm or to be forced to orgasm by another woman in front of a a large crowd.

"Hmmm...Sure! It still sounds like....fun. Not exactly the type of fun I was expecting to have tonight but, what the hell!" Rei said with a grin, "It's a little embarrassing but, let's do it!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Chigusa clapped hr hands together in front of her. "Good!" she said, "Then let's go! It's pretty close to here actually, and you don't even have to worry about getting a costume, I've prepared one already." She set her bag down and unzipped it, pulling out a pair of cat ears. "These are for you," she said, before reaching back down and grabbing another pair of bunny ears. "And these are for me!" She giggled slightly at the thought of both of them together in such costumes. The exhilarating feeling was already filling up Chigusa.

She grabbed Rei's hand to pull her up. "Follow me!" she said cheerfully as she led Rei out the door. They walked for a few moments down several city blocks, Chigusa leading the way purposefully the whole time, until they reached an intersection. On one corner a group of men stood outside smoking and talking, while above them flashed several glitzy pictures of semi-undressed women. The big sign outside promised "The most gentlemanly erotic entertainment" while being flanked by two sexy silhouettes of sharply fit girls. This was definitely the place.

Chigusa took Rei to a back door, not wanting to make her way through the front where all the men were. They passed through what could be called a dressing room, where several girls were busy dressing down before dressing up. None of them paid any attention to the two idols who had just entered their midst.

"Ok, let me go find the manager," Chigusa said, "She's a friend of mine. Go get changed first, your costume is in this bag. It's the one with the cat tail on it." Chigusa handed the bag to Rei, gave her a confidence boosting smile, and hurried off to find whoever it was that ran this place.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:29 pm

"Costume?" Rei said excitedly as she was giddish at Chigusa's preparations. Rei had to admit, she loved the cat ears and those bunny ears really did suit Chigusa to a tee. She giggled picturing Chigusa wearing that as it really did compliment her personality. She laughed as Chigusa pulled her to her feet as she was lead astray from the restaurant and was led a few blocks down to the venue. Rei had to admit, she was a little intimidated by it's surroundings. It really did seem like one of those shady strip joints in the movies. Entering the dressing room, she felt a little better but, still felt a little ill at ease. However, seeing Chigusa's smile, she really didn't want to chicken out.

"uhh.. yeah!" Rei said not as confident as she was before not feeling so safe without Chigusa by her side.

Rei undressed shyly as she slwoly began putting on her own costume. Looking at herself in the mirror, she confirmed her suspicions. She was looking really hot as she giggled at herself adjusting her kitty ears but, found that her chest was exposed. She looked at the outfit for something to cover herself but, found nothing. Rei blushed as Chigusa had given her a topless outfit but, she was supposed to strip anyway, right? She would then shyly wander around trying to locate Chigusa.

[align=center:1y5kpylp]Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy) - Page 2 PjSjM.png[/align:1y5kpylp]
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:55 pm

After speaking with the manager and getting her up to speed, Chigusa was busily getting herself changed as well. She watched from behind a curtain as Rei wandered around shyly with her breasts fully exposed. The costume Chigusa picked out really suited her friend, she thought, but it must have been quite embarrassing for the sexy idol to wear it. She got a few stares already from some of the girls, perhaps from how audacious it was. After all, she was pretty much fully exposing herself already!

After getting an eyeful, the idol turned around and changed as well. Stripping off all her clothes, she put on the costume she selected for herself, an erotic one piece that would be fun to dance around in and show off. She then slid on a pair of black pumps with pointed heels, the perfect stripper shoes, and adjusted the faux collar and bowtie she wore, before going out to meet up with Rei.

Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy) - Page 2 Sf1KW.png

"Well aren't you daring!" Chigusa said as she stepped out from behind the curtain, in front of Rei. The idol put one hand on her hips, cocked them to the side, and gave Rei's sexy body a look up and down. "You look good enough to eat Rei. I talked to the manager and she said it's ok if we go on. Just go over to the DJ and pick out the song you want to dance to. And don't worry, it's mostly amateurs tonight so feel free to mess around if you want." She giggled a little bit, thinking of what they were about to do. Chigusa was nervous, but she hid it under a layer of bravado. She knew Rei could tell though, they had been friends for too long for that to escape notice.

"Oh, and before I forget," Chigusa said, reaching into her bag and pulling out a pair of heart-shaped pink pasties, "These are for your boobs. They're fluorescent, so under the black lights they're gonna glow!" Chigusa peeled the sticky pasties apart and stuck one on each of Rei's breasts, smoothing them out with her fingers, before giving Rei's tits a teasing grope. "Mmm... Feels nice. Oh, and don't forget this too!" She handed Rei a cat mask to cover her face. "So nobody recognizes us." Chigusa said as she pulled out a bunny themed mask of her own.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:48 pm

"Hey! You're the one who picked it out! But, you look really cute too. The bunny ears really suit you Chigusa...." Rei said with a small smile as she listened intently to Chigusa's instructions. Slightly finding her friend quite ravishing in her cute bunny outfit. Chigusa wasn't the only one eyeing Rei, The cosplay fighter had a good look as well as she examined Chigusa head to toe. She had to admit that Chigusa's costume suited her perfectly.

"Ohh...." Rei said at the comment as Chigusa placed pasties on her making her fell a little less exposed but in all honesty it almost added to her discomfort. "Ahh! Hey!" Rei said grinning as Chigusa groped her breasts teasingly as it cuaght her off guard. Rei would giggle shake her head at Chigusa's grope as she took the mask and put it on her face. On her way to the DJ, Rei slapped Chigusa's bottom as a small way to get back at her for that grope.

"See you on the dance floor then..." Rei said with a smile on her face.

After telling the DJ her song choice, she came onto the stage with a calm posture as she looked at the steel bar softly running her hands on it. She felt the cold steel against her skin and with all those eyes watching her body. Rei focused on getting used to the feel of the pole as she walked around it before her music began to play. ([url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC7J3KQd1lk:16xxwl8v]"Let's play"-Kristina Maria[/url:16xxwl8v])

Hearing her music she continued to pace around the bar, Rei, being an idol, knew how to dance on a stage. However, this exotic was something entirely new to her so, she began to plan her choreography as the lyrics began. Rei took to the bar and began to dance around it before pressing her back against it in a squatting position as she began to slowly slide back up it before gripping onto the bar tightly and spinning herself around it with her leg wrapped around the bar. She'd then stop and shove her butt out towards the audience as she faced the pole giving a hot breath against the steel as it fogged it up slightly while the pole felt so very cold between her breasts. She felt the chill run down her spine. Rei grinned at the sensation. All those eyes watching her, the woos and whistles and the feel of the steel against her body. It really was something else.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:09 am

Chigusa decided to take a walk around the floor to show off her own sexiness to the men, while also watching Rei dance. She soon found herself next to a well-dressed salaryman out with his friends, chatting with them for a few moments before sitting down right next to him, so close they were touching. He ordered her a drink, which she took without hesitation. She was here to use her looks to mess with pervy men after all! As she watched Rei's dance, Chigusa couldn't help but feel impressed. Rei was pretty much improvising her entire routine, and yet with her athleticism and control, she was able to pull off some of the sexiest poses this crowd saw all night! The guys near the stage were cheering and hooting loudly, encouraging Rei on to do more naughty things while a few tossed some money on the stage. Chigusa couldn't help but roll her eyes at that display. Men were all the same once you got them aroused.

She felt the man she was sitting next to run his hand up and down her leg. "Do you like how it feels?" she asked teasingly, "A lot of guys would be very jealous to be in your position." Which was true, considering how many rabid fans she had. The man nodded, and seemingly encouraged by Chigusa's words, began getting a bit more touchy. This Chigusa stopped quickly and firmly, grasping his wrist when he tried to feel up the crotch of her bunny costume. The man was surprised by Chigusa's strength. She was a trained fighter, and he was some kind of weak office worker. Chigusa didn't feel threatened at all.

"You don't want to do that," she said with a smile and a wink. She got up afterwards, bowing to the men politely, taking her drink with her as she made her way to the stage. Once she was there, she leaned over two guys' shoulders, giving them quite an arousing feeling from her breasts, as she talked to Rei.

"Hey!" she said, "Don't forget, those clothes need to come off!" The men around her gave a cheer, and Chigusa smiled while giving them a little wave with her fingers, before she slowly made her way towards the backstage entrance as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:34 am

Rei seemed so wrapped in the dance as she displayed her skills on the dance floor. She could tell by the corner of her eye Chigusa was talking to some of the guys in the crowd. The girl had to admit, Chigusa was quite the brave one. Individually, Rei wasn't too afraid but, a cluster of horny guys surrounding you seemed a little risky. Rei swung around on the pole as she lifted herself up through the pole and spread her legs revealing her flexibility as her crotch pressed against the pole as it slowly slid down it. Rei could hear the whistles flying out of every corner. Hearing Chigusa's comment, her cheeks glowed as she grinned.

"Yeah... yeah I know!" Rei said said muttering with a smile, rollign her eyes.

She was a bit hesitant at first but, she walked toward the crowd. Pressign her hands against her body as she began caressing her own body. Rei began by sliding her black stockings off and her high heels as she came even closer turned and stripped off her panties as she flung them somewhere into the crowd with a wink. She resumed her dance by whipping herself around the pole and then wrapping her legs around it as she hugged it close to her body. She leaned back as she hung onto the pole with her legs giving a spectacular display of her skills. Rei would then blush a little before grabbing her own breasts and groping them infront of the crowd as her other hand trailed up between her now naked sex. she could tell the crowd would really enjoy that. Rei would then do a handstand before her head hit the ground as she cartwheeled to her feet.

"Hehehe... hope you enjoyed the show boys..." Rei said giving a bow.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Chigusa was waiting backstage for Rei after the girl's sexy dance routine. As Rei came back, she jumped forward and gave Rei a huge kiss right on the lips, hugging her tightly so their barely covered bodies were pressed together in a super erotic fashion. She held this just for a moment though, before stepping back and blushing underneath her mask.

"You were amazing out there Rei, so erotic!" Chigusa said, "I'm glad you got so into this show! I'm going on next, watch me ok?"

She gave Rei a little wink, slapping the girl on her bare bum as she walked by. "Oh yeah, there's extra panties in the bag," Chigusa said, "It probably isn't a good idea to wander out into the crowd, so just take the ones in there." Flashing Rei a confident smile, Chigusa made her way out onto the stage. The crowd, having been treated to one of the best shows they had seen, weren't expecting too much from Chigusa, but the idol planned on topping Rei's performance.

Her chosen [url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DeumyOzKqgI:2b9i6deh]music[/url:2b9i6deh] began to play over the speakers as Chigusa stepped out. It was a slow song, and Chigusa took her dance slowly, griping the pole tightly as she first swung herself around, sliding down until she reached her knees, then lay on her back on the stage with her legs waving in the air. The crowd was close, so she opened and spread her legs, teasing them with a tightly covered camel-toe, before closing her legs and getting on her knees, turning around so her butt faced the crowd. They let out a holler as Chigusa bounced her round tushy in front of them, before she crawled to the pole and grabbed it. She made a show of anguish, matching the tone of the song, before sandwiching the pole between her boobs and keeping it there as she stood up. She then grabbed the pole and pulled herself up, holding herself up with her arms as she spread her legs once more, rubbing the pole against her crotch as she slid down, spinning around as well to give the full view to everyone.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:41 pm

"Mhf!" Rei let out a yelp as Chigusa launched herself forward giving her a surprise hug and a kiss on the lips. Feeling their nearly naked bodies pressed against each other as the two held onto each other with their soft lips locked. Rei felt so warm, so relaxed and so safe as the two embraced. As the two broke off their kiss, Rei's cheeks were red as she didn't want it to end but, she held back those desires. She would have plenty of other opportunities tonight.

"Heh, thanks... and I'll watch you very closely..." Rei said with a smile.

"Ah- Hey!" Rei grinned at Chigusa after giving her that slap on her cheek and not the ones on her face. "Yeah... yeah...Alright..."

Rei followed Chigusa's instructions and found a new pair of panties before she went down to lounge around. The Cosplay fighter had a deep secret, she had never actually been with a guy. This wasn't because she wasn't into them but, she felt shyer around guys then girls. After all, she was a girl and felt more comfortable with them but, being with a guy made her into a nervous wreck. Rei had seen Chigusa take charge of the other guys with such authority and composure, Rei wasn't like that. She idled around and avoided the gazes of the other men, she was awfully shy. She quickly turned her attention to Chigusa with a grin, the girl was something else on the pole. She watched as the girl worked her ass in front of the crowd. Rei let out a whistle through the crowd watching the idol crawl and spread her legs erotically. Rei found Chigusa's erotic dance had displayed her body in way she hadn't seen before and she liked it. "Woo! Take it off!" Rei cheered as someone bumped into her. She was offered a drink by the bartender, he could tell she was a little uneasy and figured a drink would help loosen her up.

"Thanks!" Rei asked with a smile, looking at the green liquid. (It was Absinthe)

Rei took a shot of it and felt a burnign sensation rise up from her stomach as it traveled down her neck. At first, Rei found it sickly but, she slowly found the sensation warm her entire body and she felt instantly happy. She wasn't completely drunk but, she could feel her senses beginning to delay as if she was playing a video game and the screen was lagging.

Rei would slowly shift out of the crowd and went up behind stage during the near end of her music. When Chigusa was finished her dance as she walked back, Rei would come on the stage but, would come straight at Chigusa with her hands on her hips. Rei wanted Chigusa to step back away from her as she strut forward. she wanted to really give them a show, she doubted the manger would mind if the two got on the stage and give them a little after show.

"Where do you're think going Miss Bunny..." Rei said with a catlike growl as she wanted to press Chigusla' back against the pole and her body against hers and lick the girl on the lips with their breasts pressing against each other to really get the crowd excited. Rei would quickly try to step around and grab Chigusa's breasts trying to guide her down into a squat and back again while she groped her while her front pressed agaisnt the pole sending a chill down her spine. On the way back up, she pressed her mouth against Chigusa' neck sucking it and gently caressed the girl's neck with her mouth.

Last edited by 863 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next