Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kelly Conway Vs Toshiko Nada Cage Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kelly Conway Vs Toshiko Nada Cage Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs Toshiko Nada Cage Match

Post by jakeb1993 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Toshiko was loving this right now. She was in a cage, with a tough fighter and was currently crushing that said fighter until she gave up. She would not really expect Kelly to react as quickly as she did and before Toshiko had time to really crank up the pressure of the bearhug Kelly managed to break away by painfully slamming her elbow just above Toshikos Left eye, causing her to yelp heavily in pain and drop Kelly while she fell back with her left eyes closed.

"Fucking stupid btich" She would growl and hiss out as she would try to bring herself to a halt from the constant staggering, curling up slightly while she had her eye shut, just staring at her new rival.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Vs Toshiko Nada Cage Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs Toshiko Nada Cage Match

Post by Lobo Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Successfully nailing Toshiko right above her eye with a swift elbow that made her release the bearhug, Kelly dropped to the mat on both her feet, grinning as she heard her opponent cry out in pain, her angry, pained words telling her that her strike did the job.

Kelly wasn't about to let up thought. Her opponent was down and now she had the chance to strike once more and charged towards her opponent as a result before leaping up, trying to preform a double foot stomp on the center of her opponent's stomach.

"HaHaHa!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:12 am

Toshiko was not in a good way at the moment, her left eye was thorbing like crazy and it was forcing Toshiko to have her left eye closed, essentially reducing her vision slightly. She kept up her defense posture, not wanting to suddenly lash out and get caught off guard, saddly it didn't work too well. Kelly has ran forward quite quikcly and before Toshiko had much time to react she felt something heavy and hard slam into her stomach, causing a large grunt of pain to escape her lips as she went flying back into one of the cages turnbuckles, her back and stomach now throbbing in pain too

"Urg....h...stupid attack"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:16 am

(sorry for the wait)

"Know what's stupid? YOU'RE Stupid!" Kelly would taunt as she nailed Toshiko in the stomach, grinning the whole time from the feeling of her foot inside her gut, knocking her into the turnbuckle. Kelly however wasn't about to let her opponent breathe for long and would charge at Toshiko at full speed, attempting to run at her and then leap up, trying to preform a running knee lift to strike Toshiko right under her chin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:37 pm

(Its fine trust me)

Toshiko had to admit she had not seen that attack coming, however she was not about to just let this bitch deal damage to her. As Kelly lunged forward Toshiko bent down and dashed forward, skilfully avoiding the high strike and getting behind Kelly. Before Kelly had time to reach Toshiko rose up and striked her elbow into the female, aiming to get her to slam face first into the caged turnbuckle

"Hahahaha..i ain't the stupid one. You are so stupid you don't even know you are stupid!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Kelly came charging full speed at Toshiko with the intent to take her head off with a hard knee lift, but to Kelly's surprise, Toshiko had legs that could rival The Flash as she incredibly zoomed past to avoid the knee lift, getting right behind The Ghoul in a flash.

"What the fuck!?" Kelly yelled out in disbelief and anger just before Toshiko drove her elbow into Kelly's back and rammed her face first into the turnbuckle. "AGH!!" Kelly yelled in pain but then grit her teeth and growled afterwards as she leaped to her feet after the blow, turning back around towards Toshiko, anger fuming within her hateful scowl before she got her hands up in guard and approached with Toshiko with a steady but guarded tread.

She moved in quick to close the gap but didn't do anything rash. She would instead test the waters by picking up her back leg and swinging towards Toshiko's rib cage. Attempting to preform a quick roundhouse kick to the girl's side. Letting out a sharp yell as she did this to tighten the muscles and increase her power in the kick.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:25 pm

The move Toshiko had just performed had proved to herself that this brute of a woman was not unbeatable at all, and that victory was most certainly a good probability.

She noticed that the rash fighter had finally calmed down, however know was the time to provoke her once more and annoy her once more to turn her back into a rash idiot.

"Wow Kelly, i did not know you spend your past time running into turnbuckles, i gotta admit though you are a pro at it!" Toshiko let out a snigger "Honey, you aint gonna match me in speed, i can run circles around you" When Kelly went to launch her kick Toshiko simply bent backwards as if it was no biggie. She then smirked and grabbed onto Kelly's ankle, which was practically infront of her face now since it had only narrowly missed.

"My my, what shall i do with this?" She motioned before tugging on the leg hard enough to force to force Kelly onto the mat. Toshiko would then keep a hold of her leg and turn around while wedging kelly's leg between her own and forcing kelly onto her stomach.

"I apologise for this. I am sure i have pulled this move off wrong, but oh well i am sure i can make it hurt still" She then used both of her hands to twist Kellly's ankle. She did not do it too hard however, just enough to weaken her muscles in that area and weaken her stamina. Toshiko as brutal, but she did not want to be known as the one who broke Kelly's ankle.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2