Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Catchin' up (for Lobo)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Catchin' up (for Lobo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Catchin' up (for Lobo)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:01 am

Kagami went to her mini fridge and grabbed herself and Bonnie a pop "I don't know if i can ever be that good but i wouldn't mind some training. I'm tired of being beaten up all the time." Kagami then sat down next to Bonnie "But enough about me, How have you been Bonnie?" Kagami asked as she opened her pop and began to drink it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Bonnie would pat Kagami on the shoulder to comfort her. "I know how ya feel kiddo but cheer up and work hard! You gon make it!" Bonnie assured her with a confident nod, grabbing the soda, opening it and starting to drink it next to Kagami.

"Me? Well good actually! I've been hanging with my gal lately... Grownin' out my hair and stuff, heh, but mostly takin' time off from wrastlin' just ta'... Have fun!" Bonnie said with a beaming grin. She wasn't perfect though. She missed home and now she heard that Heather and Clyde had a nasty split. Heather was like her sister too. Her, Dante and Alessa were like family to her and now things felt so different. Perhaps that was why Bonnie came to visit her friend.

Last edited by 621 on Sun May 26, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 28, 2013 3:27 am

Kagami sipped at her drink while Bonnie said what she had been doing all this time. Kagami placed her drink down and smiled at Bonnie "I'm glad your doing alright." Kagami said as she reached for her drink again. "I am working hard but it is just really tough, especially since i really don't have many wins on my record." Kagami said with a sorrowful look in her eye as she stared at the ground with a drink in her hand.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:52 pm

"Aww... Don't think like that, kiddo!" Bonnie beamed as she pulled Kagami close to her with one arm to give the girl an affectionate hug. "Now you lookie here, misy." She said sternly like a Mother or older sister.

"The worst thing you can is doubt ya'self. Keep on workin' hard and somethin' will pay off eventually, I promise." Bonnie would say with a warm smile. "Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. The most important thing is that you give it your all with no regrets. 100% everytime." She'd add with a ressuring pat to Kagami's back.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:17 pm

As Bonnie reassured Kagami, Kagami looked up at her friends and smiled "I guess that is true. I mean i always give one hundred percent even if i lose." Kagami said as she took a sip of her drink. "I will try harder from now on. i want to win since i am the kawaii champion know." Kagami said as she smiled at Bonnie again "I just hope i make a good champion."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:33 pm

"And that's what's important, hun! Givin' it 100 percent and then some more!" Bonnie would exclaim with a bright smile as she gave a friendly (but maybe a bit too hard) pat on the back that was more like a slap than anything.

Upon hearing Kagami won the Kawaii title, Bonnie snapped her fingers. "That's right you did win that title! Congratulations!" Said Bonnie with a bright grin.

"And don't you worry. You gon' make a fiiine, Champion! All you need to do is keep on trainin' and keep givin' it all you got!" She'd add, honestly trying to think of any other Kawaii's she knew and none came to the top of her head.

"I ain't never held gold ma'self. The closest I ever was, was when me and my brother had a match for the Tension Tag titles... I fell of a ladder." Bonnie would say, acting like the ladder part was no big deal but it honestly did hurt.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:18 am

Kagami stumbled forward after Bonnie's pat on her back causing Kagami to spill her drink a little. Kagami immediately blushed in embarrassment as she looked at the small splotch of liquid on the carpet. Kagami immediately tried to change the subject. "That sounds really painful." Kagami said in reference to Bonnie falling off of a ladder. Kagami then looked at Bonnie "So, what has been new with you Bonnie?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:44 am

Bonnie didn't really know she accidentally some soda otherwise she would have cleaned it up.

"It was really painful! But I also feel like a big ol' badass for endurin' that! Ma' brother got the worst. Fell off a ladder and went through a table on the outside." She'd add like it was no big deal. They talked about how they wanted to do stuff like that more often.

"Oh I've just been hangin' with my girl takin' a break from AFdubya and shit.... Yeah... Think i'll be goin' back tho!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:44 am

Kagami looked at Bonnie as the girl mentioned the ladder again. "That sounds really painful. I hope i never fall off of a ladder. I don't think i would be able to handle it like you did." Kagami said as she sipped the rest of her drink. "Well it would be nice to have you back. I wouldn't mind watching your matches on the TV." Kagami said as she looked at Bonnie with a smile.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2