Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp) - Page 9 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

Post by Harrier Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:40 pm

While Toshiko was searching, Anja had struggled to get up again, but that was not too easy being halfway fucked and with a hurting back. Something in her screamed at her to get up and fight until she was knocked out, to not losing any edge she had, but the voice was much more silent than before. She was new in the league an had greatly underestimated Toshiko, and now it was only fair that she had to pay the price. But that did not mean that she could not also enjoy the ride, so she kept lying on her back, instead grabbing at the ass and a tit of the gang girl with a battered but dirty smile.

"Gentle is overestimated. Especially when you already started rough."
Gentle would actually be nice with her hurting back, but Anja would rather caught putting her face into a grill than admit something like that. And rough was more sexy anyway.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp) - Page 9 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Toshiko let out a small moan of pleasure as Anja grabbed her, however she quickly pushed Anja onto her back

"Look just relax, we both know you want it gentle, afterall thing of all the pain you must be in, getting thrown around and beaten by me like you did...i mean you must be sooo soo tired" Toshiko muttered almost in a sarcastic manner.

Once Anja was on her back Toshiko would get both of the girls arms and place them behind her back, before trying to hold them together with one hand while using the other to grab the piece of bikini she had retrived and then wrap it around the girls wrists, getting ready to tie it up
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:02 am

The Blonde didn't say anything at this point when her wrists were bound on her back. She had lost for a variety of factors, but could blame no one but herself. Her pride had been hurt a little bit, but that would heal easily in a short time.

On the upside, it had been fun to roll around with the gang girl and a nice change of pace also. And it still wasn't fully over, sexy Toshiko still had to made the pin, and that would be big fun as well.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Toshiko grinned once she had finally managed to tie Anja's hands behind her back. She then rubbed her hands down Anjas back and gripped her ass lightly before squeezing it and finally letting go

"So...how to pin you hmmm????"

Toshiko smirked as she turned Anja back over so that she was lying on her back. Toshiko then lay ontop of the naked female, making sure that her chest pressed against Anja's

"Ready to lose?"

Toshiko then started to wrap her legs around Anja's. As she did her hair fell forward as she looked Anja, her hair was like a curtain around Anja's head, the only thing Anja would be able to see is Toshiko's face
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:39 pm

"...Uh..."
The Blonde huffed as Toshiko mounted and grapevined her. The hair curtain was also a nice touch, and Anja was quite impressed with this kind of pin.

"Woo, stylish and so close. I like it!"
She gurred in delight, enjoying the possessive pin to the fullest, even moving her hips around a little bit to rub herself on Toshiko. When you were defeated, being a lousy looser did not change anything from the fact that you had lost, so it was pointless.

Toshiko wins by pinfall.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9