Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 8:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:10 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 1:00 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 3:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:30 am

The Blonde was happy to have a little time to recover. Although holding the victim in a leg lock was no picnic in the park, it surely beat your head being pelted with a chair in that category. Toshiko wasn't even trying to remove the leg lock initially, which came kind of surprising to her as people usually screamed and wiggled like hell in the grip.
"Puuh, kind of close. Clearly underestimated you, but won't happen again."
she finally explained while she put continuous pressure in the move like the fighting machine she had been drilled to be. She didn't even know why she could do this without remorse and thinking about it, it just kind of happened.

"When we're done with this, I am sure you will beg me to put you in a figure four again..."
Anja was more than ready to get some slutty payback to her opponent with her toes grinding against the bikini bottom clad pussy of Toshiko while taking hold of her ankle with both hands to prevent her from doing the same to her.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:40 am

Toshiko was in shocked when she felt Anjas toes get to work. Her body started to shake and shivers when she felt the pulses of pleasure surge through her body. she let out a few gasps and moans of pleasure.

"So this is your tactic... You really think it will work. I was trained to shrug this sorta stuff off you know"

She grabbed her ankle with her hands and started to lift it up away from her bikini bottoms. Once her foot was away she used one of her hands to start tickling the base of her foot, trying to find her sensitiveness spot. She was also hoping that the feeling would make Anja drop the lock on her, but if it didn't She had a plan.

Once she found the sensitive spot in Anjas foot she clamped two of her fingers together and slammed her nails inward at the spot, that would in turn send a surge of pain up her leg and hopefully force her off.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:00 am

"You've been trained? Cute. Who trained you, these mousey hentai trainer girls from AFW? A good start. But those girls have a sense of dignity, a quality I completely lack."
Anja was watching Toshiko who searched her foot for sensitive spots. Not even she could battle against anatomy, her opponent would sooner or later find her sensitive spots, grimacing when she dug her nails into her foot, but madly smiling afterward. It hurt horribly, there was no doubt about that, but she had learned to take even worse than this.

She would give up the lock and get up, but not before playing the last card the attacker had from the leg lock to ensure that she would be the first to get up in this race, a free leg which she would try to use to ram one of her heels into the lower part of her opponent's stomach.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:33 am

Toshiko was pleased that her attack worked a charm, a little trick she had learnt while she was training in underground fights

"Please AFW Hentai trainers. Pshhhh...i could beat them all in one match single handedly"

Toshiko was about to get up when she felt a feel press hard into her stomach. She let out a loud grunt but revealed nothing else. The hit hurt, but was in reality nothing major at all. Toshiko rolled backwards and then jumped up, making sure that there was distance between them now.

"Why dont we move back a bit?"

She smirked and walked over to the bed and jumped up on it, landing on her knee and then turning to face Anja

"Unless your scared to come over and play on my home turf"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:02 am

Anja couldn't really help herself but like this girl. She was brash, feisty, slutty, bar of any respect and sexy all in once. She would have been the perfect girl for their old fighting school, but she had probably been better wherever she had been instead of with Anja and Natalia.
"There are gangs in bedroom wrestling areas?"
Anja was laughing honestly, a rather rare sight, while she loosened the second lace on her bikini bottom which still hung loosely around her waist.

"If you're so confident in yourself, how about we forget about clothes at all until it's time to pin you?"
As soon as her bottom laid on the bottom, she drew the strap from her top, letting it fall on the ground before putting her hands in her sides and taking a wide step to appear in her full glory, eyeing Toshiko curiously.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:12 am

Toshiko watched as she undressed herself and just stared. She didn't show any outward emotion but on the inside she was impressed by the girls body.

"Well i was planning on letting you slowly undress me while i better your poor body into submission. But ok if you want it that way lets do it"

She pulled the lace on the back of her bra and let it fall onto the bed. Then she pulled the straps on her bikini bottoms and did the same. She then pushed them off the bed and used her foot to kick them slightly under the bed so it would be harder for Anja to come and get them to tie her up, hopefully buying her valuable time later on in the match.

"Okay then..Come over here girl...let me size you up... ohhhh...if only we had a pit of oil now" She purred out looking at ANja
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:39 am

The Blonde nodded understandingly and smiled lightly.
"Oh, that will be tricky with oil here. But I am sure we can arrange a rematch in oil. What's your opinion on warm mud? We could surely find a patch of that on this island later."
Maybe she was giving to much credit to Toshiko, but her body was definitely worth the effort to defeat her. Anja slowly walked to the bed, a nice Japanese mattress, ideal for enjoyment of any kind, even sleeping if the need should arise. She had always dreamed of encounters in the Caribbean sea, and had some of them with island girls and tourists while she was on her own. The few good times when she was on the road.

This would probably a bit softer, although they had no DQ rule. Or maybe it would be a rough tumble. Anja's blood was burning inside her head and rushed through her veins while she kneed down on the bed too.
"Stunningly beautiful. I want to feel every part of your body."
She let her finger move in fast movements, eager to lock hands with Toshiko and press their bodies and especially breasts together.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:02 am

Toshiko let out a smirk at Anjas remark. She really wanted to get dirty with this female. She had a nice body and was a decent rival. Unlike Gum who just got lucky all the time. As Anja locked hands with her Toshiko pressed back, focring their breasts to push hard against each other.

"you wanna explore? well you need to earn that right babe. Its not given for free"

With that Toshiko pushed out with all her strength to try and get the girl on the backfoot so se would fall on the bed. It was cleary that Tosh was done with the brutal moves, she just wanted this girl on the bed lying down and ready to take a beating, in more ways than one
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:35 pm

"Rrrr. I dig your attitude."
Anja pressed hard against her opponent, equally enjoying their bodily contact and testing her strength. When she was sure that she had seen what Toshiko had to offer in that department, she decided to follow the lead of her opponent to not waste valuable resources in a pointless battle, so she let herself fall on the sheets, dragging Toshiko with and on top of her as their hands were still intertwined.

She had to think about a lesson she had received from Natalia some time ago. Sex fighting was like poker, being on the button was nice but no game winner. She slid a pillow out of the way, laying as comfortable as possible.
"So your hands and tits can fight, how about your lips?"
She grinned challengingly.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Toshiko was impressed that Anja had put up such a show of strength, but she knew in her mind that she was going to win this test of strength. She let out a sly grin when she lay down ontop of Anja, crushing Anjas chest with hers.

"Look....i will thrash you at anything, lips, tits, pussy, fighting, speed...you name it and i am already ontop of you"

She leaned in and bit the bottom of Anja's lip and sucked on it slowly. The she pulled away giving a even more slyer grin than she has done before.

"But of course, why should i treat you to the delights of my tongue? I mean...its not like you have done anything for me now is it?"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next