» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp) - Page 7 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

Post by Harrier Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:50 pm

*Finally!*
The Blonde was quite pleased with her success and her lackluster kick, even if Toshiko didn't bend over. Gang girls were usually not too easy pickings, but this one was a particular cat in the sack as it seemed. Much bigger was her surprise when the assumedly blinded girl came back swinging and nailed her elbow against the chin of Anja, causing her to stumble back until her back hit the pier and a post on it to help her give something to lean against and give her some support, hindering her from simply falling backwards.
"...Ooowww..."
she gave out, looking slightly frustrated by how this whole situation continually turned into a mess for her.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp) - Page 7 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Toshiko was dissapointed. She was hoping that the uppercut would of connected properly and send Anja into the air with the sheer force of the strike. However she was grateful for the hit and was pleased that the strike had caused her to fall back. Toshiko made sure no sand was in her eyes and turned to face Anja. The kick was still throbing lightly, but asides from that, nothing.

"Oh come on you Slut..." Toshiko wanted to see if she could rile Anja into another reckless strike. She really wanted to see if it could work. She then walked over to the bed and picked her bra up and returned to the soft white sand. "Come and attack me again. But if you fail to hurt me this time, you are going to get tied up bitch!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:41 pm

"Huh. At least you have a healthy confidence."
While Toshiko was probably searching her next place to face her and make the Blonde look like a fool, Anja was thinking things through. It was a shiny day somewhere in the Caribbean Area, and what was the worst that could happen to her here? Getting fucked by a bitchy, but smoking hot gang girl. And as a motivator in case of a success, fuck that bitchy but smoking hot gang girl.
*...Ah, fuck it...*

She had some time to breathe through while the gang girl had searched for something, so she would do her a favor and rush at her, attacking in an all in move with a low drop kick to the knee of Toshiko out of full swing. Although the sand would break her fall, it would be no pure joy for her either, but if she got Toshiko face first in the beach and get her tied, things would go easy from there on.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Toshiko was happy with the way things were going. She had just picked the bra up and was about to beat this girl down once and for all. She was glad things were finally going her way. this Anja woman was no match for Toshiko. She had faced alot worse and it was now time to end this petty little warm up game. Before Toshiko had chance to turn back around however she felt something collide in the back of her knee. It was no god and Toshiko.s knee gave in. However the rest of Toshiko stayed strong,which in turn only forced her to bury one of her knees into the sand.

"A low blow? Really? You can't even pull that one off"

Toshiko turned around to face the woman on the sand still on one knee, Toshiko then leapt at the woman and held her hair.

"Time for a rough lesson I think" She let out a grin and slid her other hand to between the woman's legs and start to rub there gently and teasingly. Toshiko could win by beating this woman to a pulp. but she decided to humiliate her instead.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:44 pm

*Oh, for the love of...*
that certainly hadn't gone off as planned, her opponent didn't go down as she had hoped, causing her to sigh in frustration. Whatever she had tried, Toshiko was one step above her all the time, and that nagged colossally at the nerves of Anja. She was used to lead a combat, but not in this case. Nearly nothing had gone well up to this point, even leading to a point where she was about to just throw the towel in, but that wouldn't be right and probably ruin both of their credibility.

*Maybe I just played too much around.*
she thought while the Ganger pulled her hair and started to work her hand between her legs. She opted not to pull up more smartass commentary with her mood almost reaching a zero level while she tried to sink one of her hands nails into an armpit of Toshiko.
"Watch the tape later, low blow my ass. Just put up your lesson and shut up."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:02 pm

It felt good to really have Anja where she wanted her. It was getting annoying having to always attack and attack and now she had a chance to just pin her to the floor and really bring in the pain. Toshikos grin grew wider as she hear Anja speak. It was clear to her than she had gotten on Anja's nerves. Which was after all what she wanted.

"Look, i can either humiliate you or i can destroy you. It really is your choice" Before she has chance to say more she felt something dig into her armpit. She let out a yelp and fell back into the sand, retracting her hand from between the girls legs.

"Damn it you bitch!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:51 pm

"That's like chaos and assault. Always enters the stage together when you deal with me."
Toshiko could take her *alms* and stick them somewhere when Anja was concerned, only adding to her angry mood. She had gotten rusty and careless, and that bugged her most at the moment. After she had twisted her fingernail in the armpit to cause even more pain as the gang girl came of her, She turned around 180° to lie on the back at least, put (with a slicky sound) a leg over the legs of the Japanese and tried to nail her with a backhand slap to the face.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:17 pm

Toshiko was annoyed that this girl would just lie there and take her punishment. She had always came back with something to show she was still fighting. Before Toshiko could have time to react she felt something slap her in the face. She let out a gasp and held her face for a quick moment. Once she had finished doing that she growled and quickly tried to fight back brutally by trying to slam her elbow into the face of Anja

"Why can't you just admit that i am the better fighter and i will always beat you!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 am

Yes, Toshiko was obviously a real sweetypie of a woman with her brutal self esteem problems and the desire to prove herself, pushing out a grin of the Blonde.
"No wonder this rollerblade chick defeated you, you're too much of a mark for yourself. Even if I lose today, it could be otherwise tomorrow."
Anja took the hit to the head, grimacing under the impact and wiggling with the head to fight the black little stars that began to surface in the peripheral sight of her eyes. She would try to wrap her legs around the legs of Toshiko while putting a hand in her womanhood to pay her back for her own rubbing some time before, while the second hand would pick a handful of sand to rub it into the face of the Japanese.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Toshiko let out a gasp when her womanhood was touched. She tried to fight back but before she had time a handful of sand had been thrown at her face causing her to yelp and close her eyes to try and defend herself from it

"you have stooped so low that you have to use sand to try get an advantage my my. "

Toshiko would usually be angy right not at Anjas attack but instead she was just rolling with it. She decided to enjoy this moment and then after that beat this Anja until she bled
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next