» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp) - Page 8 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:03 am

"Ah, fuck you. Or fuck me if you can, I don't give a damn. I'm set free either way."
Anja had finally realized that she had been goaded into the winning, winning, winning at all cost street and basically hated it at the ore of her being. Fun was important, fun and a chance to pay back some revenge and make up for some mistakes she had made in the past. Maybe the Japanese would one day stop being angry over spilled milk of getting defeated twice by a girl named gum and driving on rollerblade, maybe not. Her choice.

For now, she would just have fun and finger Toshiko roughly, continuing to smear sand in her face and bite passionately into one of her nipples.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp) - Page 8 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:09 pm

Toshiko let out a massive gaps. She couldn't fight back at the moment as she was getting fingered roughly as well as not being able to see properly. She kicked and resisited as best she could, knowing she needed her first win

"Get..urgh...stop it!" She coughed as more sand was smeared at her face.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:52 am

The rough match had made Anja deaf for her opponents pleas. However this would turn out in the end, Anja did not want to have another girl on her list of enemies, so she tried to keep it strictly professional.

After she had sucked greedily at the nipple she had bitten before, the sand she had at her disposal ran out, so she tried to grab the wrists of Toshiko with her hands to lay down on her hot body and violently kiss and hump her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:21 pm

Toshiko had enough ans she was ready to end this. She was ready to beat Anja, the playing around was over. She let out a few monas as she started getting humped by Anja but she quickly snapped out of it and quickly pushed Anja off her and into the sand with all her strength. She then got ontop of Anja and slapped her face a few times before using her hands to pinch her nipples tightly

"Your losing now....i am gonna win, so give up and save yourself the humilation!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:30 pm

The fighting got more intense when Toshiko came alive again and turned the tables on Anja, who found herself in the sand with a primal laughter.
"...Hhmm..."
she purred when her nipples were pinched and bucked her torso up to reveal in the sweet pain.
"You didn't lie, you can really bring out rare sides in me."
She confessed with a bright and painful smile to distract the gang girl while she attempted to slap her in the face with an open hand, intending to leave her fingerprints on the cheek of her opponent.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Toshiko let out a loud grunt when she was slapped, she slapped Anja back with equal force

"Good to know, now just lose...just submit, so i can humilate you and take home a win ya" She pinched the girls nipples harder again and then began to rub thier to sexes against each other, letting Toshiko get a more dominate postion against the girl
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:21 am

The red print on her hand made Anja smile even more and let her moan in delight.
"Pff. Surrender, that's for the weak of heart. Remember the rules, Rollergirl."
Anja was massively turned on with the situation, getting wet under the rabid assault of the gang girl. She wanted to see more of the aggressive Toshiko, so she put her legs around the hip of the girl and squeezed hard to press her even closer on her while she put her hands on the breasts of Toshiko and squeezed there too.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Toshiko was getting annoyed now. Anja was not submitting and it was rubbing her the wrong way. The fact that she had wrapped her legs around Toshikos hips only further annoyed her. Toshiko was here for the win, not the sex. She rubbed their two sexes harder together now as well as increasing the speed of it, before she slapped Anja in the face hard again for grabbing her breasts

"So..you finally show your true colours!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:03 pm

"HA!"
Anja's head snapped sideward after the slap, but the smile didn't leave her face and her position didn't change in the slightest. A slap to the face had been the most common motion toward her in her youth, so this was probably like a hearty pat on the back.
"Loosing is tolerable, but submitting is no option for me. And it would not even benefit you in this case. Think of the match rules, Rollergirl..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:33 pm

"You really think i forgot the rules...please this is for my enjoyment...But yeah i guess your right" Toshiko let out a sigh and got up slwoly from the female. She saunted around the place for a few seconds, looking at the bar and the bed. She then scooped up Anja's Bikini bra and started to walk back towards her with a large smirk plastered to her face

"Now now, just turn around and let me tie your hands up, and i promise i will be gentle ya" She let out a small chuckle after speaking before she would drop down next to Anja, getting ready to flip her over to her back
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next