Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tina vs Misha

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Tina vs Misha - Page 5 Empty Re: Tina vs Misha

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Misha was smiling down at Tina as she continued to punch at Tina's face trying to weaken her so that she could have some fun with her blonde haired opponent "So feel like giving up?" Misha said as she fired another punch at Tina's face. However, Misha wasn't able to continued her assualt for too much longer and Tina's legs wrapped around her head before Misha was thrown off of Tina causing her to land hard on the mat in a daze giving Tina the chnace to recover.

Erica frowned as her trick didn't work and she was forced to stumble backwards after Bullet Ant elbowed in her head "Oww, that hurt." Erica said as she would immediately recover and charge at Bullet Ant trying to tackle ehr into the ring.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:15 pm

"K..." Tina grunted as her smirk widened "Ask me when you've actually got me trapped." the Blonde said, as she tried to adjust herself to more firmly trap Misha in a headscissors, letting her powerful thighs squeeze the fight out of the Raven Haired woman and allowing her face time to recover from the barrage of punches. "But if you want to give up now that's fine with me."

"Damn right it did!" Bullet Ant Yelled as Erica stumbled back from her elbow, only for the masked wrestler to be tackled into the edge of the ring for her hubris.

"That's it! Both of you! OUT!" The referee, turning to the brawl on the outside yelled at the two at ringside

"She started it!"

"OUT!"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:52 am

Misha was still recovering on the ground when she felt Tina wrap her legs around her head and start to squeeze "Why would i give up? It feels wonderful between your legs." Misha wouldmove her hands towards Tina's crotch to press her fingers into Tina's sex "Just tell me when you want to give?" Misha said as her head was beginning to be crushed by Tina's legs.

ERica glared at Bullet Ant as she held her against the ring "And what if i don't want to go?" Erica said as she would stick her tongue out at the ref before planting a kiss on Bullet Ant's lips

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Tina's eyes shot wide as Misha gave the blonde a counter attack of her own. "Ooooh, don't!" she teased, a slight blush creeping on her face despite that "People complain I squeeze too hard when excited!" She said, trying to keep control and not moan out and just squeeze away, maybe throw her head back so the crowd got a good idea of what was going on with the mice while ref-cat was away.

"Wait-wait! What are you doing!!" Bullet Ant yelped, moving her head as many ways as possible to prevent lip to lip contact.

"Get out of here or I'm disqualifying the people you're suppossed to be with!" The ref warned, stepping outside to try and force the two apart.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Misha grunted in pain as Tina continued to squeeze her head between her legs "But i don't want to stop and it looks liek your enjoying yourself anyway. So i think i'm going to keep going." Misha said as she pushed her fingers into Tina's sex even harder as she wanted to keep the girl distracted and mabye if she kept it up she could find a way out of the painful headscissors.

Erica kept trying to kiss Bullet Ant as the ref moved to break them up "Awwh come on. Can't you see we are having fun." Erica said as she put on a pouty face before grabbing the ref winking at the ref "Or are you complaining because your not in on our fun." Erica said as she blew a kiss to the ref before trying to plant another kiss on Bullet Ant's lips.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5