Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tina vs Misha

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tina vs Misha - Page 2 Empty Re: Tina vs Misha

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 25, 2012 10:51 pm

"Oh let he two have their fun. I don't think you have time to worry about them when you have me to del with" Misha said as she would reach up and grab at Tina's shoulders to try and roll her over onto ther back "Now i think its time for me to take the top position." Misha would say if she managed to roll Tina over.

Erica stuck her tongue out at Bullet Ant before stepping a few feet away from her "Yeah behave yourself, pervert." Erica siad as she still couldn't resist taunting Bullet Ant.

Last edited by 407 on Sat May 26, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat May 26, 2012 8:30 pm

"Yes sensei..." Bullet Ant groaned as she was scolded by her trainer. And it was Erica's fault too! She was the one sticking her tongue out and being childish and all that, now all she could do was fold her arms and sulk. "...Jerkface..."

"Whoa!" Tina let out as the distraction of her student gave Misha ample time to roll the superstar over, now she was the one on her back and letting the member of Uncharted love get on top, still thankfully between Tina's legs, allowing the blonde to wrap them around her for a lightly applied bodyscissor "You may be on top, but I'm still in control here..." she said in a slightly threatening tone, giving a light squeeze to let Misha know just that.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Misha grunted slightly as Tina wrapped her legs around her waist "Oh i'm just letting you have some fun for now but just wait until i get serious." Misha said before aiming a fist right down at Tina's stomach "I hope you don't mind if i get a bit rough." Misha said before trying to headbutt Tina in her right breast after her punch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat May 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Tina was fairly confident as Misha reacted to her new predicament, thinking that in a grappling match, her experience would allow her to control Misha completely. However the raven haired beauty decided it was high time to change the pace: burying her fist in Tina's exposed abs before she could react accordingly, "Ughh!" She grunted as the air rushed out of her before Misha's forehead squashed her breast painfully "OW!" She yelped, in between deep breaths.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Misha smiled as she seemed to have Tina off her guard "I told you i was going to play rough." Misha said before trying to pry Tina's legs apart. Misha would then try to punch Tina in her stomach again before grabbing her arm and trying to put her blonde beauty of an opponent in an armbar.

While Tina and Misha duked it out in the ring Erica tried to slip behind Bullet Ant and grab her breasts from behind "Surprise you perv."

Last edited by 407 on Sat May 26, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat May 26, 2012 11:18 pm

"Come on Tina! You can do this!" Bullet Ant yelled from the sidelines, it wasn't like her sensei to get caught like this: whenever she tried something in sparring it always came back to bite her, maybe it was Tina was just taking this too lightly compared to her serious face she gave the masked wrestler "Kick her- EEEP!" she shrieked as Erica came up behind her for a surprise grope attack.

Tina herself was not happy with how things turned against her, still smarting from the headbut and punch combo, she tried to cut off her opponent at the pass. As Misha pushed away one of Tina's legs would shoot around the raven haired girl, before swinging back against the other side of her head. Trying to knock her over and prevent any more abuse.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 27, 2012 12:43 am

Misha was fully anticipating her escape so as Tina's leg smacked her to the mat Misha was stunned by the sudden attack "Ouch, that hurt." Misha said as she rubbed her head while trying to roll away from Tina so that her blonde opponent couldn't capitalize on her dazed state more than she already did.

Erica on the other hand continued her attack by beginning to massage Bullet Ant's breasts "So you enjoying this as much as me pervert?" Erica said as she seemed to have given Bullet Ant a nickname that probably didn't fit the girl at all.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun May 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Tina rolled away from Misha after her escape, still with a smile on her face. First match back and at least she was picking out her own mistakes, but she was still keeping in the game. "Well the boob-but wasn't nice either." She said back, trying to circle Misha while keeping her body low to the mat.

Bullet Ant however was on the recieving end of something much more desirable, but hated it all the same "Get off me!" She yelled, sick of having people target her chest and fired a few back elbows. A fight was on the verge of breaking out on the ouside, any more and this might become a tag match.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 28, 2012 8:33 am

Misha got to her feet and smirked at Tina "Well i guess your right but your breasts just looked so comfortable i couldn't help but try and rest my head against it." Misha said as she moved towards Tina with her hands up as if she wanted to enter another test of strength knowing that she could most likely over power Tina and gain the advantage in the match.

Erica continued to grope at Bullet Ant's breasts until she recieved a nasty elbow to her face causing Erica to fall to the floor with ehr hands covering her face "You bitch!" Erica would say before trying to slam her fist up between Bullet Ant's legs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue May 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Bullet Ant was really not having a good time, dealing with the perverted Erica who kept trying to blame the cosplayer for any sense of pervertedness at ringside. "NYAAAAAH!" She screamed as Erica's fist shot up between her legs, dropping down to the floor while the crowd whooped at the emerging catfight.

Tina meanwhile was keeping on the task at hand, interlocking her fingers with Misha as she tried to hold her own. The raven haired wrestler was stronger, but she still knew a few tricks, but wasn't going to show her full hand just yet, she needed to get Misha to really put some effort in before her plan would come into action.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next