Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tina vs Misha

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tina vs Misha - Page 4 Empty Re: Tina vs Misha

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:35 am

Misha was still kinda stunned by Tina's devastating clothesline but as she saw her opponent jump into the air Misha instinctively rolled to the side to avoid the knee that was aimed at her face "Woah what are you trying to do kill me?" Misha said as she got to her feet her playful smile no longer on her face "So i guess your done playing around. WEll i guess i should get serious too." Misha said as she charged at Tina and she attempted to dropkick Tina in her chest.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Tina grunted and rolled forward when her knee hit nothing but mat. "Come on, it wouldn't have hurt that much." She taunted before trying to side step the charge and let Misha fall to the ground. It hadn't worked out just as planned but it forced the raven haired girl out of her shell and got her taking unnecessary risks. Which was good for the blonde.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:25 am

Misha was surprised as Tina sidestepped her dropkick "It wouldn't have hurt? You are a bad liar Tina" Misha would say before trying to swing her legs around to sweep Tina's legs out from under her "But now that you have upped the ante i'm going to have to start to hurt you" Misha said before trying to kick the downed Tina in her face.

While Misha seemed to have things controlled in the ring Erica quickly dived under the ring apron and began to move towards the side where Bullet Ant was. ERica was rather displeased with how Bullet Ant treated her not to long ago so when Erica would reach the side Bullet Ant was on she would quickly spring out and aim an punch at Bullet Ant's crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:44 pm

"Gah!" Tina let out as she was swept down to the mat "I said it wouldn't hurt that much, you never taken a knee to the face before?" she asked, grabbing Misha's foot as she knocked her back down, almost blinded by the pain for the briefest moment but her grip remained firm. "I can do a hell of a lot worse!" She yelled as she tried to pull the tag team wrestler down to the ground, coiling her legs around the one she'd caught.

Bullet Ant was on her feet, torn between cheering her on and cringing at every moment it looked bad. Unaware that Erica was about to give her a much bigger reason to cringe. "Eeee-oooooooOWWW!" She yelped as once more she was struck in a very private area "What is wrong with youuuuu!?" She cried out while she collapsed into a ball, she really was going to have to start wearing a cup.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:00 am

Misha continued to smile at Tina but she knew that she had to be serious or she could end up hurt "Oh i bet you can do a lot worse but i should tell you that i can do a lot worse too." Misha said as she felt Tina's legs wrap around her.

Erica on the other hand was standing over the downed Bullet Ant "Thats for kicking me in the face." ERica would say before aiming a kick at Bullet Ant's stomach "And thats to teach you not to mess with me."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Tina smiled back at Misha as she tried to ground the stronger Raven haired wrestler with a knee bar, trying to bend the leg in a very wrong way. If she could damage her legs enough, she wouldn't be able to put as much power with an unsteady base. Or at least, that was the plan

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:08 am

Misha was suddenly in pain as Tina placed her in the knee bar "Hey stop that." Misha said as she tried to punch at Tina's arms to free herself from the painful hold. "Grrrr." Misha growled at Tina as her playful attitude began to dissolve away as Tina seemed to be into causing pain rather than having a fun playful fight.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:53 am

Tina struggled to get Misha down to the ground as she pulled and pushed it. "What's wrong?" She asked, wincing every time she got punched in a bid to get off the raven haired woman. "Too much for you? We had to get serious at some poi-gah!" She was interrupted as that last punch managed to dislodge the blonde, probably getting a few small bruises on her legs and arms.

Rising up with a serious expression as she saw Bullet Ant clamber up, leaning on the apron for support. "You okay?" she asked, much to the Ant's confusion, she didn't think she'd notice her student's predicament in among her own.

"How did you- you were wrestling her, how'd you know what happened to me?" The masked wrestler asked, groaning slightly.

"Caught a glimpse. You okay?" She asked again, not taking her eyes of Misha.

"Yeah... why?"

"If she tries anything, kick her ass." the blonde instructed before heading back, trying to grab Misha and whip her off into the corner.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:13 am

Tina gave Misha enough time to recover as she checked on her teammate "I don't think you have time to be worried about her." Misha would say as she charged at Tina in an attempt to clothesline Tina to the mat where she would try to mount the girls chest "Time for some pain" Misha would say before firing a punch at Tina's face.

Erica on the other hand wasn't done with Bullet Ant so as the girl was talking to Tina, Erica would try to move behind Bullet Ant and pull her pants down to try and humiliate the girl.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:18 pm

"Ugh!" Tina grunted as she was taken down by that clothesline and mounted, her head knocked back after a viscous punch, but despite the pain, she could afford a small smile, "Keh... that it?" She asked, trying to goad Misha into letting her guard down just to pummel her face in. It'd mean taking a lot more shots to the head than she'd like but it was part of a plan. The Raven haired woman may have taken control of her upper body but the Superstar's powerful and flexible legs were still free to move to their fullest. Kicking back to try and trap the Uncharted love member in a headscissor and pulling her off the blonde's chest.

Meanwhile Erica was about to find out that Bullet's Bodysuit was just that. It was literally impossible to pants the masked wrestler while she was in that outfit, and the whole thing just got tugged, allowing the insect to fire an elbow back down in payback.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next