Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

War...War Never changes

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

War...War Never changes - Page 2 Empty Re: War...War Never changes

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:51 pm

"No." The response from Heather to Kelly's demand for a rematch match between the two following their brutal battle at AFW Avalanche was nothing more than a simple but overall heart dropping and infuriating "No." Hearing such a word from Heather caused The Ghoul's eyes to widen for a moment before they narrowed into a stern glare, slowly gritting down on her teeth while she cliched down tightly on her free hand. Heather had just refused her like a nobody. Hearing Heather continue on about her reasons, Kelly would stand there with a look of sheer rage and aggression, glaring hatefully at Heather who went on to declare that she wasn't worth it.

"I'm...Not worth it..? Me..? Not worth it..? That Bitch! Who is she declare that I'm not worth it! I Am Worth It!!!"
Though Kelly withing the confines of her mind that was full of sheer hate and torment toward the thought of being dismissed like no one. She couldn't take it. She couldn't handle it.

"Y-You're just scared to fight me again! That's all! Why run from a match with nothing to lose!? Your Toy isn't dying, your rank isn't at stake and neither is your contract... You're just scared that I'll beat you because you barely managed to last time! I bet you're scared that I'll mess you up so bad you can't even take your shot against Gatt when you get the chance!"
Kelly would declare as she tried to gain some ground on the argument.

"You say I invaded your life? Well I say don't make me do it again and just fight me right here, right now!"

Last edited by 621 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Heather would let out a long sigh as Kelly would continue her declaration. She had hoped that with her response she would leave the girl speechless, at least long enough for her to gather herself and head to the back to begin doing what the group in the ring were planning on doing in the first place. However, Kelly was standing her ground, as much as Heather should have expected of her to do.

Shaking her head, Heather would step up to the ropes, leaning on them a bit as she slung her briefcase over the top of them, holding onto it and letting it hang over the ropes. "You really think I'm scared? After the beating that I gave you in that cell? No way am I afraid of you for even a second. What I am is sick of you. I'm sick of you appearing everywhere I go. I'm sick of your obsession that you seem to have with me. It's getting old and I'm done with it." Heather would say, keeping her gaze directed at Kelly.

"As far as I'm concerned, I have nothing left to prove to you or anyone else. You took from me, and I took back. You tried to wreck something I have going for me, so I killed..or at least halted for now your chances of becoming champion, something that I know you thirst for more than anything. I know that because as much as I hate with all my heart to admit it, we're similar in that way. I know how much that title means to you because it means the same to me. So get out of my sight. I proved I'm better than you, and I have nothing at all to gain from fighting you again."

Heather would lift the briefcase up and turn around, facing her friends in the ring as she would lean her back against the ropes, stretching herself out a bit to taunt Kelly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:29 pm

Cecilia had been looking on as Kelly came out of the curtains and began to trash talk Heather and tried to get her friend to want to fight her, it wasn't something that Cecilia enjoyed watching as she didn't like the fact that Kelly just came out here for no other reason than to attempt and piss Heather off, she watched a while as Heather and Kelly exchanged words and waited to see what Heather's choice would be, the choice Heather made did surprise her a little, but she didn't pay to much mind to it, Heather had won and she was free to do as she chose, after hearing that, Cecilia would attempt and slip out of the ring and begin to walk up the ramp, a normal casual walk as she didn't seem to even care about Kelly.

Unless stopped by the girl, Cecilia would walk past Kelly and give her a quick side glare before just heading out of the arena and through the curtains and vanishing behind them, supposedly leaving her friends and Kelly behind as she seemed to have left the Arena for now, although she really hadn't, she had gotten a bit of a plan, if Heather wasn't going to fight Kelly and she was going to have to teach the girl what happened when you messed with a friend of Cecilia Northman.

Cecilia walked a little bit away and looked around in the backstage area, she soon found a chair and grabbed it, seeming that she was just about ready to start doing things, of course all this gave the two girls a little bit longer to exchange pleasantries while Cecilia was working through her plan in her head and preparing for the situation to come in a moment.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Kelly could only grit her teeth and scowl hateful at Heather as the High-Flyer declared that she sick of The Ghoul. Sick of her of obsession. Sick of dealing with her. To hear such a thing from Heather only infuriated Kelly more, standing there with her hands at her side, gripping her microphone tightly within one of them, her blood boiling angrily at this point. Kelly refused to let Heather just dismiss her and toss her away, she felt no one could just toss her away unless she decided it. There was no way she was just going to let the person she hated most, ruin her chances for the AFW title and not pay for it.

"Need I remind you, Sunderland that You are the who started everything! This obsession that you say I have is what you produced in me!" Kelly would let out as her only defense following Heather's statement about Kelly's grudge.

Kelly anger would once again rise however when Heather did something that The Ghoul never expected, wanted to hear or even think about. Which was to be compared to Heather and find something similar between them. Those thoughts were unthinkable to Kelly.

"N-NO! SHUT UP! We Are Nothing Alike, Sunderland! Nothing! Everything that I have ever desired you've obtained! We are nothing alike! You're not better than Me! And Don't you dare dismiss me like some nobody! Don't you.... Hey!! Don't You Dare Turn Your Back On ME!!!" Kelly would snap back into the mic following Heather's final words, leaving the Ghoul to explode and rant on with frustration and hate, wanting to badly to take on Heather right then and there, not even noticing that Cecilia had slipped out of the ring and began to walk up towards the entrance ramp. Kelly's mind was so focused on Heather and the fact that her challenge and overall rivalry had just been rejected like nothing. It was down right insulting for Kelly, it made her want to charge down to the ring and strangle the high-flyer, but with so many allies in the ring with her, Kelly wasn't able to. Further making the Ghoul only more pissed off, not even noticing Cecilia just walk past her.

When Kelly first appeared, Bonnie couldn't help but worry a bit for her 'Sister' as she knew that Conway's obsessive grudge often bothered Heather. But much to Bonnie's pleasant surprise, Heather verbally tore The Ghoul apart and made her look like nothing more than the spoiled brat that she truly was. Although Bonnie couldn't help but wonder where Cecilia was off to or why she left all of a sudden, but Bonnie couldn't help but feel that Cecilia was far from gone as she disappeared backstage.

"Damn Sista-N-Law! You shook that bitch off like nuthin!"
Bonnie would exclaim excitedly as she gave Heather a wink and a thumbs up for telling Conway off. It made Bonnie feel pretty good to see that Heather could handle Kelly's stupid games. But what made Bonnie even happier was that future dealings with Kelly might be over for good now. One thing Bonnie couldn't do however was leave the ring until Heather did, and that probably wasn't going to happen until Kelly was gone.

"Heather's done with ya, Conway... So I why don't ya make like a Tree...And-" Bonnie would begin to say as she raised her mic up and spoke to Conway before The Ghoul cut her off with a loud. "NOO!!"

"Bonnie... Why don't YOU Tell your brother's stupid deaf whore to look at me when I fucking talk to her! Then you can take your stupid backwoods country ass backstage along with that stupid cosplayer and her Roid Monkey of a Bodyguard!" Kelly would exclaim loudly in a visibly angered and frustrated manner. "I Am Not Leaving Until You Fight Me, Sunderland! I'll stay out here all night if I have to!" The Ghoul would let out as she screeched into the mic with sheer rage, glaring hatefully at Heather and her comrades, Bonnie, Adrian and Rebecca, knowing that if those 3 were gone, Kelly would have a clear shot at Heather. Those 3. Weren't there 4 others plus Heather originally? Was Kelly missing someone?

Last edited by 621 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Adrian and Rebecca didn't know what to make of the scene with Kelly. Neither had really met the Ghoul, nor cared that much about her. While Adrian's interests did perk up when she challenged Heather for her ranking spot, which meant she was number 7 in the rankings: a the highest spot she could legally challenge for without pissing off the champ or sucking up for a title match. But it seemed Miss Conway was a whole can of worms that the cosplayer nor the enforcer wanted to open. Maybe it was a good idea to follow Cecilia's lead and just leave.

Then she called Rebecca a Roid-monkey and a shiver went down Adrian's spine. "Uh oh" She whispered as Rebecca moved forward with purpose, snatching a mic and walking straight up to Kelly, this was a familliar scene.

"Say, that, again." The dark skinned amazon growled, looking down at Kelly with burning eyes.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Cecilia who had quite dismissively walked past Kelly and just headed out of the arena and gone backstage, she decided that she was gonna take care of this the moment that Kelly started to insult Heather and Heather didn't do anything about it. Cecilia was far angrier than she had been before, she didn't care about Kelly one bit, besides the fact that at the moment she wanted to cave in the girls skull.

Cecilia took her time backstage and listened to the faint sound of screaming through microphones that came from the Ghoul. Cecilia took her sweet time in getting a steel chair and walking back up to the stage hands, " Hey guys, think you can do me a favor ? " Cecilia said to the stage crew, as she batted her eyes lashes at them and looked all cute like towards them, it was difficult to resist Cecilia's looks so they agreed without any objections at all.

Soon enough the arena would darken and be put in a dim blue light as Cecilia would run out from behind the curtains with chair in and and attempt swing it at the back of Kelly's head as hard as she could, the moment she ran out a [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlHlZiD9R_o&feature=related:7rcp7cxi]noise[/url:7rcp7cxi] would come out of the speakers, sounding like a voice before a beat started to play and music blasted through the arena.

" Don't you ever fucking dare to try any of your shit again!" Cecilia would roar out as she swung the chair.

Last edited by 2237 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Kelly was pissed. Heather was ignoring her and not giving her a rematch. At this point Kelly didn't even care about about the stupid ranking system because her grudge with Heather had more value in Kelly's eyes than any gold belt, and for Kelly that was saying something. Heather was everything Kelly hated, Nearly everything that Heather had achieved during her short time in AFW, Kelly had failed to grasp on her own. Kelly was jealous of Heather. She was jealous that Heather had so many friends backing her up and a loving family that supported her and truly cared for her. Along with being jealous that Heather had such a 'normal' and truly loving relationship with someone, where as Kelly had a rather confusing one that was far from normal.

All this made Kelly know they were nothing alike. She knew that Heather had everything she ever wanted. She knew Heather had achieved a far better career in AFW than her. But for Heather to deem Kelly as her Lesser who was no longer worth it killed Kelly inside. It was something she refused to accept, for it would be like having her own heart torn from her body. To endure the thought of being the lesser of the woman she hated most in life was unbearable.

Tears were now starting to develop and cascade down the hateful scowling face of The Ghoul as she shot Heather a rage filled glare, on the verge of going mad as Heather ignored her like someone who didn't exist. Her own ego and sense of self-worth was starting to fade more and more as the seconds that felt like hours went on and tore at the fabric of her mind. descending further into the madness that she created for herself but blamed Heather for.

Kelly's attention would then turn to Rebecca as the white haired amazon growled at her through the mic after making that Roid-Monkey remark. Kelly didn't want to deal with someone whom she ironically deemed to be 'Unimportant'. But when Rebecca dared her to repeat what she had said, a frustrated and angry Conway would not refuse.

"Roid Monkey! Roid Monkey!! [size=150:24nkicqb]ROID MONKEY!!!" Kelly would screech out loudly through her mic just before the sounds of drums came over the arena speakers, causing Kelly to pick up her head and search to her left and right before she heard someone roar out from behind.

Upon hearing that voice from behind, Kelly tried to move but would take a hard, devastating chair shot to the back of her head, emitting a loud metallic clash as the back of her skull was rattled by the Swedish Powerhouse with ruthless aggression, sending The Ghoul's head snapping forward as she dropped down on upon the arena stage, falling onto her front with a limp flop as cheek crashed against the metal floor while her eyes remained opened wide, drooling slightly out the corner of her mouth, dazed heavily by the massive hit that knocked Kelly absolutely senseless.

As Kelly laid there in a flat head against the stage her eyes remained open but she could not see a thing, everything around her was blurred, bright white and constantly moving despite the fact she lying still, along her brain being downright scrambled after the hard chair shot to the back of her head that left her conscious, but absolutely numb.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:27 pm

After smacking Kelly hard across her head with that steel chair, Cecilia took a few steps over to Rebecca and took the microphone right out her hand, more like snatching it roughly from the Amazon's grip, she turned back to Kelly and then over to Rebecca, giving her friend a faint smile and said, " I got this Becks." Cecilia didn't speak into the Microphone when she said that to Rebecca, but she did raise it to her lips afterwards. She looked down at Kelly with a distasteful look and soon enough she took a deep breath before she said, " There is something seriously wrong with you!" she then handed the steel chair over to Rebecca and moved a bit closer to Kelly.

" You are damn lucky that I didn't bring out a bat and smacked you over the head with that ! Not only do you insult Heather ! You insult Rebecca as well, You think you are gonna get away with hurting my friends! " Cecilia said as she would lift a foot up from the ground and stomp it down hard enough to make a little dent in the ramp. " Stop screwing with us! What you did to Clyde! To Heather ! Bonnie!..Kh" Cecilia stopped for a moment as she gritted her teeth, " The fucking real bad guy isn't Gatt, Sure she is fucking nuts and all that crap and needs to be thought a fucking lesson! But you! You!." Cecilia clenched her fist and tightened the grip of the Microphone. " You are Fucking insane! You are the fucking bad guy in ever fucking story ! You cause pain to my Friends and expect to get away with it !" Cecilia shouted out as she soon took a look around the crowd and then looked back into the ring and glanced over at Rebecca as well.

" You want a match so bad ?! Fine ! I'll take you on! I'll tear you apart you FUCK! Is that what you want ?! for someone to just end you !? FINE I'll fucking end you! " Cecilia said as she would toss the Microphone down at Kelly as hard as she could and then take a few steps over to Rebecca, pat her on her shoulder and then turn around to Kelly again. If she was honest with herself, then Cecilia could easily say that she hadn't been this pissed off at someone in a long while, she did really want to tear Kelly apart...piece by piece.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:19 am

Hearing Kelly continue her yelling, getting even more worked up as she had turned her back, ignoring her, Heather would just shake her head. She was really wondering what was going to get it through Kelly's head that Heather was done with her as it was seeming like there would be nothing that would do as such. Kelly was insistent on getting another match, but the fact was Heather was insistent on refusing that rematch with her.

She would watch as Cecilia would leave the ring, and Heather would laugh slightly. In Heather's mind she figured Cecilia had the right idea, get out of here while they still could, getting away from the ridiculousness that Kelly was spewing out. Hearing Bonnie's words, Heather would just shrug her shoulders. "Not going to give her what she wants. If I keep taking these rematches, they will never stop coming." Heather would let out, watching as Bonnie would speak to Kelly, unavoidably leading to Kelly yelling again.

Next though, she would hear Kelly address Adrian and Rebecca, causing her to look over at Rebecca, blinking her eyes a couple times. "...Shit." Heather would let out, knowing that the amazon wasn't going to let that insult just fly by. She would watch as Rebecca went up to Kelly, looking down at her with the glare that she did. Hearing Kelly keep going at it though, Heather would just shake her head, watching the scene going on in disbelief. "What a dumbass.."

Afterwards though, Heather would look on in confusion as the lights dimmed before that sound went through the speakers. Next thing she heard was the clang of the steel chair smack into the back of Kelly's skull, causing Heather to gasp and put her hands to her mouth. She would stare, her eyes wide open as Cecilia grabbed the microphone from Rebecca.

With each word that Cecilia said, Heather's heart would rise and sink. She honestly couldn't believe how angry her friend was getting at Kelly at what she did. She couldn't remember the last time she saw Cecilia as pissed as she was now, and when Cecilia took the match against Kelly in Heather's place, Heather would grow pale a bit. "Ah..this..this is just too much.." Heather would say as she would look over at Bonnie, giving a little signal that she was going up the ramp before she would quickly slide out of the ring, running up to where the 'encounter' had happened.

She would look over at Rebecca, then Adrian, then Kelly, then Cecilia. She would run her empty hand through her hair before shaking her head. "Cecilia..I..you don't have to do this...She's not worth it I'm telling you." Heather would let out, not knowing what to say otherwise as she really couldn't believe the chain of events that just occurred.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:13 am

Cecilia looked up at Heather as she ran down towards them, she gave her a quick shake of her head and then moved up to her, throughout her life, Cecilia had found a deep desire to go to near any limits to protect and help anybody that she cared about, and she cared greatly for Rebecca, for Adrian and Heather, Bonnie and Clyde. She had really had enough of Kelly and everything she was doing, and it was about time that someone put her in her place.

Cecilia would give Heather a light hug before she would pull back and smile at her friend a little, " Don't worry Heats! It's got nothing to do with what she is worth, It's about me taking out my anger on one of the sources and showing this piece of trash what happens when she messes with the people I care about. " Cecilia would then turn back towards Kelly, she would stand next to Heather and pull her arm around Heathers shoulder as well as trying to guide Heather's microphone holding hand up to her own lips, " Listen to this you little bug! You have angered the future Hardcore Queen of AFW ! You should take care not to do anything more stupid...before I actually start and let lose on your ass." Cecilia said as she smiled pretty wickedly down at Kelly, she spoke with a sort of intimidating voice, something that wasn't common for Cecilia.

" If you listened earlier, Gatt is someone I want to beat and teach a lesson. But you! You are someone I want to rid this world off, think carefully about that." Cecilia said as she shook her head a little and moved away from Heather, but not before patting her on her head a little, even if she was pissed and acting a bit scarier than usual, she was Cecilia and she did love to tease Heather at every opportunity that she could.

" If you got anything to say then say it quick, Cause I don't want to stand here and look at your drooling heap all night !" Cecilia said as she moved up to Kelly, keeping a slight distance between them as she looked down on the blond girl, " Accept or don't accept, It doesn't matter to me. But if you keep harassing my friend...then..then..I'll seriously take you out for good !" Cecilia shouted out to Kelly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum