Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete)

2 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru: a voluptuous team debuts!

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:09 pm

"Unghf...", Okami huffs at the impact. Slightly surprised but satisfied at his accomplished body-press, he will slip down along her body until he's kneeling by her legs, grabbing and slightly splitting them apart as he's planning to put her into a boston crab.
But before he does it, the silver-haired boy leans down, taking the chance to give a soft teasing kiss to Louise's crotch.
This is going to be a dangerous display of self-confidence from Okami, because it requires him to nestle his head inbetween the powerful thighs of Louise. But the boy thinks that Louise has been tamed already, which probably means that he's OVERstimating her state of weakness.

Out of the ring, Ataru mumbles helplessly, resigned to his fate as Nicole is lustfully kissing the life out of him. The naughty amazon is most likely enjoying the boy half-conscious state, and the idea that she's reducing him into a limp ragdoll in her arms by just her sensuous, air-depriving kiss.
Just a little more and the surrendering boy will pass out, which in Nicole's mind will probably seal the fact that little Ataru belongs to her.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru: a voluptuous team debuts!

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:57 pm

nicole continue again and again, her deadly kiss, letting the poor ataru in a such state of weakness. she takes great pleasure in crushing the boy into her clutches playful. shaking the boy in a lullaby pace. Nicole hopes that the boy will soon be asleep. If she gets there she hopes to have a little fun with the pretty Ataru. Leaving the boy to the ground, she began to lick his lollipop's boy passionately, before a crowd excited.

Meanwhile, Louise loses some the mastery of the battle and when she finds herself on the ground, she does not know how to escape. and then Okami tries to tease her. louise can feel the breath of the boy on her panties before his kiss. So while he was just trying to kiss her pussy, Louise closes quickly, her two beautiful thigh around the little neck of the boy and begins to shake with all her might.

_Oh, Naughty Okami, it takes some time before we can play like that. fufufu, I'm going to punish you <3

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:59 pm

With Ataru already on the verge of unconsciousness thanks to Nicole's suction-kiss, the rhytmical, lullaby-like swaying of Nicole's embrace will give the finishing touch to her cute, ragdolled prisoner, rocking him from side to side until the poor boy is totally out, sleeping quietly in her lethal cuddle hold.
The crowd is loving how a gentler but not less crushing and dominating Nicole has reduced a young handsome wrestler into a baby in her arms...and they are going to love even more what comes next: Ataru moans in slumbering arousal while the sexy mistress laps his throbbing shaft, soon licking him close to climax in spite of his unconscious state.

In the middle of the ring, just when Okami is starting to savor the advantages of an upper stance, Louise's mighty thighs clamp around his head suddenly like a beautiful and fleshy Venus Fly Trap, squeezing his neck inbetween two sexy pillars of female power, namely her beautiful legs.
"Nghhhh.... i'm in troubles....", he would admit mostly to himself with a breathless groan as Louise starts to happily swing him from side to side in her tight headscissor hold, thus preventing him from any possible escape while she has her playfully crushing way to soften the poor imprudent boy.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:11 pm

_ Oh no Okami, you do not expect to escape anyway. you should thank me, all you wanted is to kiss my pussy, you have the opportunity to be very close to her now.

and louise tries to catch the hair of Okami, if successful, she plunges the face of okami deep into her pussy, even if the stimulation makes her a little wet and warm. Louise begins to moan with pleasure, but her excitement is a bad new for the boy, made ​​her lose control, and completely crushes okami, between her powerful thighs.

For her part, Nicole is very happy to see Ataru react like that when she sees the boy's erection, nicole trying to shove her outfit a bit, and puts the cock of Ataru, right in her femininity and begins to descend along his cock, crushing the boy under her weight, and her excitement. For now the crowd sees two girls crushing boys very badly, but there is no one men in the crowd who didn't accept to switch with okami or ataru, just for the pleasure to fight against one of these ladies

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:13 am

With his nose and mouth pressed tighter against Louise's warm muff, Okami was now both smothered and squeezed inbetween the strong thighs of the voluptuous amazon. His attempts at strugling and breathing in such sensually taunting vice would just make Louise more excited, which would result into getting his neck squeezed tighter and his head pulled closer into an intimate embrace.
"Mrfffff.....", his muffled voice would give a tingling sensation to Louise's crotch and inner thighs, while she could feel her handsome ragdoll becoming weaker and weaker in her beautiful headscissors...soon reduced into a 'good boy' between her sexy thighs.

On the ringside, Nicole is going to give an erotically taunting final touch to Ataru's helplessness, riding his throbbing boyhood after having crushed and ragdolled him how she liked. With a helpless twitch of his cute body Ataru will burst out into sexual surrender.
"N-Nhhhhh....", he finally murred laying half-conscious underneath the huge body of Nicole, in sexually drained and physically crushed helplessness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:28 pm

_hum nya .... fufufu .... poor little Ataru, it seems that you're finished for now. So I'll leave you to rest, but when you will be in the ring with me, you must address yourself to me as your lover and your mistress, you understand Ataru, you're my little bitch now ... I feel like I'm having a lot of fun to humiliate you tonight... fufufu.

and Nicole get up, after the sexual surrender of Ataru, she raises her hands in the air as a sign of her great victory against the boy.

For her part Louise gets firmly Okami , she dropped his hair, but she tries to grab the arms of Okami, if successful she positions her legs in a figure4lock around the head of the poor boy, and start to squeeze. Now she completely wets the boy's face against her warm pussy.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:38 pm

"U-Uhnnn....", completely weakened and sexually exhausted Ataru is not in condition to argue at all... all he can do is to lay down in a semi-conscious state, his groin covered with a mix of Nicole's and his own juices while the amazonian mistress towers over her conquered prey for the crowd's joy.

On the ring, things are not going much better for the boys' team. Okami's head is grinded and smothered in a sensuous vice from Louise, as the voluptuous Maid of Justice curls her beautiful legs around his head with a neat figure four, squeezing his neck while pressing him face first into her wet crotch.

"Mrrffff....!! mffff...." With both arms caught in the grasp of Louise, the silver haired boy is now immobilized in a lethal yet very hot submission, his muffled cries just increasing her satisfaction.
This might be easily a sexy KO hold from Louise: the helpless boy can't go anywhere, getting weaker and weaker in the figure-four, and she's pleasuring herself while erotically suffocating her cute male victim.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:11 pm

Convinced of her victory, Nicole leaves Ataru, and begins to climb into the ring, and see how Louise sexually dominated the small Okami. she scream

_ No Louise, wait a minute ... It's not funny if you already beat Okami ... I'm sure we can still have fun with him. so please stop smother him, the poor boy

_HUm .... hum ... it's too good ... fuffufu, help me nicole... I can't stop by myself...<3

And nicole pulls with all her might, so louise releases her little prisoner, soaked, but still conscious. it is not easy, but Nicole gets there, then louise release her grip, and let the pummelled face of Okami fall on the mat. After that, the two girls start a sexy dance to the crowd, waiting for Okami wakes up by himself. The boy would have a wonderful alarm clock with the two beauties shacking their curves, but the worst sexy tortures also, as he might be expected, 'cause of the wide smile of the two Amazons

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:30 am

Okami is getting lulled,crushed and smothered with slow, repetiteve pulsations fro Louise's thighs, squeezed closer and closer as he's falling asleep... that is when Nicole joins the action, prying apart Louise's legs as they decide to start another of their double-team games on the dazed boy, whose face is all damp from having been trapped inbetween Louise's thighs for a long time.

Allowing to breath much needed air, the silver-haired boy would re-focus his blurring vision onto both the towering beauties shaking their awesome curves for him in a sexy dance, wide happy smile spread on their lovely faces... which promise nothing good for poor Okami.
"N-Nghhh....", he will groan cutely, willing to move away but being too weak and dazed to do it. Louise's powerful headscissors have made their work well, and now Okami is in for some of the girls' playful and dominating games.
Neither he can receive a helpful hand from Ataru, who is exhausted and half-conscious at the ringside.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:10 am

seeing that Okami is about to escape, the two Amazons rushes on him to stop the boy completely, not afraid to using their bodies for this. If they arrive, Louise is going to say to the poor boy.

_ I'm really sorry to hurt you Okami, please forgive me, it's just for the show .... If you agree, I take care of you after the match, much more gently, you'll see that i am very sweet with the boy that I love

and she prevents any response from the boy, with a long and loving kiss. But Nicole does not like this time too romantic. Then she will get behind the boy and starts to push him very hard on Louise. Of course if it works, Louise, who is not a weak woman, in turn, will push okami on nicole, so that the boy would be crushed between their beautiful curves, sandwiched between their big and heavy bags of milk.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next