Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AFW Bar Parttyyyyy ( FOR EVERYONE )

+3
Lobo
LunarWolf
Cirno
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AFW Bar Parttyyyyy ( FOR EVERYONE ) - Page 5 Empty Re: AFW Bar Parttyyyyy ( FOR EVERYONE )

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Hearing Heather's words as she stood behind him, Clyde would not take his eyes off of Fredrik and Cecilia and would simply stand there and listen to what she had to tell him. "Trust me, Darlin'.. Im sure... Don't really care how much trouble I cause here either! ...Guess Im just one big hypocrite..." Clyde would say to Heather with confidence before turning to her with a smirk upon saying his last sentence before hearing what else Heather had to add on. "True... But somethin tells me it's gotta be Here and Now..." Clyde would say as he turned back to his target with a sinister grin, ready to fight.

Clyde would frown though as Cecilia suddenly snapped at him and began declaring that she had enough of him, making the Texan wonder if his remark about Cat might of been too harsh and that he may have been in the wrong this time. It was starting to sadden Clyde, hearing Cecilia say that he was the worst kind of person in the world and that she should of left collapsed on the street or that she should have taken him back to the arena to let him get torn apart by those who wanted his belt. Hearing all that really hurt Clyde for a moment before he began to scowl at Cecilia with a bitter look in his eyes. Her cold and angry words were reminding him of the way people turned against him back home in Texas. Cecilia was starting to sound no different from all those people who hated him and wanted him dead.

"I didn't bring nothin here except some much needed Justice to this muthafucka right here! And you probably shoulda left me out on the street if you're regretting it so much! I never asked for your help but I was always thankful, goddammit! Maybe you woulda been doin the world a favor by lettin' The Worst Person In The World rot out and I die in the streets!" Clyde would yell to Cecilia with an angry glare in his eyes before hearing the rest of her words which seemed to be more directed at Heather now, ranting about how her unfair treatment and that Heather had been a bitch to her. While Clyde couldn't deny that Heather may have wrongfully never forgiven Cecilia when she tried to make peace with her, Clyde began to realize that it wasn't Heather who started messing with Cecilia today. It was the other way around.

"If all Heather's done is be a bitch to you... Why is it that you were the one to get her pissed off today!? You're The One Who Started this You Know what we did in the ring bothered her and you still keep messing with her about it! I know she isn't right all the time and sometimes she wont always let thing go or that she wont forgive but... But I love her, goddammit! Im gonna stand beside her! You're still my fuckin' friend, Cec but I'll always defend her just like I woulda defended you!!" Clyde would declare in defense of Heather against Cecilia's remarks that Heather had always been the one to antagonize. When it seemed now that both parties were guilty.

Hearing Cecilia's next batch of words surprised Clyde for a moment though as Cecilia brought up the favor that he owed her, telling the Texan that he was to stay away from her brother. And while Clyde hated to admit it, Cec was right, he gave her his word and still intended to follow it, and if this was her wish than so be it he thought. But what Cecilia said next would only affect Clyde more as Cecilia asked if someone could ever be more of an ass than him and that she was sorry that she ever saw him. This remark bothered Clyde once again for a moment. It hurt him to hear that from Cecilia and had to endure that for a moment before the hurt look on his face turned into the old familiar grin of a scallywag who didn't care.

"...Nope! Ain't nobody more of a lyin', cheatin', piece of shit, backstabbin' ass than motherfucking Clyde T. Gastin! I don't give a damn who I hurt! Who I kill, Who I make Cry, Who's Heart I break or what ever I goddamn say! I take what I want and I don't give a damn who gets in my way! You don't like the real me? Then Fuck You! I don't need you! I don't need nobody! It was a mistake gettin' frisky in with you in the ring anyway! Like I give a damn if you hate me! Everybody all ready does! You're just another number and you sure as hell don't make any difference! You want me to stay away from Fredrik!? FINE I will! But If I ever see him try anything on Heather ever again... Ooooh They Ain't even gonna be able to Identify his Goddamn Body when Im done with em!!" Clyde would declare angrily with a slight grin twitching at the corner of his lips before he suddenly threw the empty beer bottle at the bartender from behind the bar, who would duck and avoid the bottle before he was hit, letting the empty bottle shatter upon hitting the wall behind him.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

AFW Bar Parttyyyyy ( FOR EVERYONE ) - Page 5 Empty Re: AFW Bar Parttyyyyy ( FOR EVERYONE )

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Hearing Clyde's confirmation that he had no doubts that he was going to do what he was planning, Heather could do nothing but nod. There was no way she could stop him, mostly because of the feeling inside her of the fact that she was glad he was standing up for her so much. She felt if she refused such a thing it would be almost ridiculous.

Then, she would hear Cecilia finally lose it it seemed as she would begin to yell at Clyde. Hearing the words she was using, Heather's mouth just hung open. She couldn't believe the girl was going all out on Clyde like she was and it seemed like the had had it, her breaking point being reached. Hearing her words saying she should have just left him, Heather would go to step forward, offed by that comment. "Ah..Hey now you-" Heather would go to say before Clyde cut her off and began talking back to Cecilia.

She would just stare at Clyde, shaking her head at his words. The thought of him being left there on the street was killing her inside. She was also incredibly grateful for what Cecilia had done, and hearing Clyde say she should have left him there she couldn't take. "N...no Clyde that's-" Heather would let out before she was cut off again when Cecilia started to go on.

This time, most of the words were about her. Heather would look down, crossing her arms, hugging her elbows as she bit her lip. She felt like Cecilia was partly right. The girl DID try to smooth things over with her, but Heather snapped back at her, going as far as to challenge her to a match at the end of the day, something they still haven't settled. Heather was feeling truly bad about how she had acted, but it was Clyde's next words that hit her harder. While Cecilia was right, Clyde was also certainly right as well. Cecilia had instigated the fight tonight, and hearing Clyde's stating that he was completely on her side, against Cecilia at the moment, warmed her quite a bit inside. She wanted to hug him there but the conversation still went on.

Cecilia wasn't giving, and when she brought up the promise Clyde made and then claiming that the way him and her were right now was the worst, Heather went back to hanging her head. She didn't want to hear it anymore, while she felt as if she didn't do much wrong tonight, she didn't want this grudge to continue like it was going. Clyde's response to her words made it even worse. She would hear the words that Clyde was using to describe himself, which caused Heather to shake her head. It was similar to what he would describe his old self as, similar to the conversation they had that night when Heather convinced him he wasn't those things. As he would talk of what he would to do Fredrik if he tried anything with her again, she would smile lightly, but those words couldn't get out of her head.

"J....JUST STOP IT!" Heather would yell out loudly as she would walk in front of Clyde and slap him across the face before pulling him in for a kiss, one that would last a minute before she broke it. She would then look at him, her eyes watered a bit before she would shake her head. "I-I'm sorry...but don't say stuff like that. That's not you, please that isn't you. Th-thank you for being there for me, but don't say stuff like that please"

Heather would then turn to Cecilia and shake her head again. She had to swallow her pride as much as she could. She didn't want to see Clyde this way, and she felt it was partly her fault. She would stare at Cecilia for a second before letting out a sigh. "I'm....sorry about what happened ok? You have to understand it's not easy to get over something like that...so when you brought it up...It pissed me off I won't lie. But can we just stop..if you want we can settle this some other time."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:02 pm

"The First fucking thing I told you was that I had problems....If you were my friend you would have AT LEAST brought them the fuck up...and asked if you could help!" Cecilia screamed out, before she noticed that she had taken everything out on Clyde.....fuck...you....Cecilia thought to herself, and about herself, she didn't want to think that it was her who had said all that, why the hell am I taking it out on Clyde, he's done nothing to me....why am I angry at Heather....she had just been a little bitchy towards her.....it was nothing to get mad at....she was the one who had been an ass the entire nigh....and for what....

Cecilia didn't like what she had done....she hated herself right now, and once again she felt that deep dark shadow grasp at her heart, dragging it down into that dark abyss, where all she heard was how everything was her fault, where everything bad that happened was because of her, and now because of all the crap that had happened to her the latest week, had destroyed the entire night, fuck....everything was crashing and breaking into pieces, there was no way that she could fix it.

She couldn't just fix it, but what had she done....it was almost like she had broken Clyde, she cursed herself, and she didn't know what to do, her legs felt like they were about to give out on her, feelings of anger, guilt, sorrow, and finally despair ran through her head, as she had no idea what to do......she had taken out way to much on Clyde, on Heather.....but what could she do.....everything was crashing down and there was nothing she could do....

Fredrik stepped in and hugged Cecilia from behind and held her close for just a moment, " Schhh...don't " was all Fredrik said, very softly to his sister, it was all he could do, her anger had run out and all she could ever need was some one to just hold her, and for the past year Cat and Fredrik had had that role, to be the person that was just there for her.

Fredrik let her go and stepped forth, he fell down to his knees in front of Heather and Clyde, and bowed in courtesy and forgiveness towards them, "Nothing I say can redeem what I did!....and I don't ask for forgiveness...I ask for repentance....I don't care what my sister may ask....I have to pay for what I did....and I intend to" Fredrik shouted out to the two with his forehead pressed against the cold ground.

Cecilia knew that Fredrik was going to say that, it was the kind of person he was, if that was what he wanted she couldn't stop him, all she cared out was to fix this....but how could she....she raised her hand towards Clyde, her eyes started to tear up a little, "I..I-i'm...sorry" She let out almost no sure it she could fix this, " Clyde...I didn't.." Cecilia's troth was closing up as she was having a hard time speaking, her heart was being dragged into that darkness of shadows and there was nothing she could do.

"I'm SORRY!" Cecilia finally shouted out as she couldn't even look at anyone....everything was getting to her, and she was taking it out on the wrong people, she shouldn't take it out on Clyde, and not Heather either....they were just convenient and she was begin a weak and stupid girl, she placed her and on to bar counted and slumped down with her back against it, she ran her hands through her hair....she could just act like a normal person and tell them what was going on.

"C-clyde....I'm sorry....Heather....go a head and punch me all you want....i deserve it.......I just destroy everything....It's because of me that....Cat is in the hospital......it's my fault...." Cecilia was letting her problems out....it's not like it could make things worse.

"I started it....why do I always have to do things like that......start fucking conflicts....first with Heather....sorry......and then...then I start something with a fucking PSYCHO!!" Cecilia had told Adrian that they wouldn't really talk about this yet, but Cecilia just couldn't keep it in, she had to at least explain it, nobody here but her knew that Cat had gotten so very injured.

Cecilia seemed to only be able to do wrong, and seemed to only make things worse, she was trying to fix things a best she could, "Clyde....Heather....I am sorry....I really suck....taking everything out on you....Clyde....i don't wish I never met you...I wish I never met Sarah Gatt....I wish...I just....I wish...that I wasn't such an idiot....I wish that I....I wish that I was a better person to the people I call friends." Cecilia said as a few tears ran down her face

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Cerbera was merely resting her head on the counter now, kissing the cold empty class infront of her lips while she tried to watch Suika eat like that was her first meal of the day. Finally, Cerbera lifted herself upon so she could sit upright on the stool. Look at the angry Lucy and then at the many people that were at the other side of the bar. She blinked at first, not quite understanding what they were saying but instead of just asking or anything, she turned to them to start clapping loudly, having no idea she was doing that sine she was obviously drunk.

Suika was eating the burgers as if there was nothing else in the world she had wanted now. She patted the counter for another drink, watching the scared looking bartender giving her her glass of vodka. Oddly enough, she paid no attention to the trouble on the other side. She hadn't come here to start a fight, just to be happy and have a party like anyone else, waving her hand infront of Cerbera's face when the girl was clapping, which made Cerbera stare at Suika and wave back at Suika, the two waving at eachother for no apparent reason.

While it seemed the fight was pretty much over and everyone was making up with eachother, the bartender who was almost hit by the bottle, had quickly moved out of the bar to call someone. " A-Am I speaking to the leader of the disciplinary squad..?! There's a fight about to happen! Please come quick! " No answer was given to the man, only the sound of the call being closed.

Kanna was training at the gym, even if it was late at night, she found that training was needed no matter what time of day but with this phone call, her job came before that. She dropped the phone into her pocket and got back upon her feet, placing her cigarette back into her mouth and made her way towards the place of the ' crime '. She did not need to call Matilda nor Marion for this, she alone would handle this since drinking and eating would catch those two into a whole different event then needed. She didn't light her cigarette yet, calmly walking with her hands in her pocket towards the area though at the front entrance she was halted by one of the staff members.

" Ah! Kanna! Are you here to party too? " Obviously this guy had not been paying attention on what was going on here, so she raised her voice to let her presence known, mainly to halt any types of fight she had not yet laid her eyes on. " I'm not here to party. I'm here because there's trouble here and as the leader of the Disciplinary Squad, I will make quick work of this. "

She then pushed the staff member out of the way, making her way inside and glared around at the people who were already here, eyeing them all with silent but judgemental eyes. She pulled her otherh and from her pocket, which had quite a glove upon it, looking like red brick like object on the back of it.

Last edited by 131 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:24 pm

All the screaming from both sides, the slaps, the thrown beer bottle... it was all getting a little too much for Adrian to deal with. This was supposed to be a happy happy fun time, well maybe not quite that happy but still: night out with friends, no Taylor, it was supposed to be great! But her friend was really angry at everyone, everyone else was angry at her and Adrian just wanted to shout out loud for one moment so she could get some god damn answers and maybe help sort things out.

And then came Cecilia's outburst and everything changed. Adrian went from an annoyed expression, pressing her head against the nearest wooden surface that wasn't the floor to sympathetic. She had no idea what her friend was going through, what had happened to her after her spar with Rebecca, one of Cecilia's friends had ended in the hospital? Something like that? Ran into Gatt and it was her fault? What?

Adrian jumped out of her chair, the cosplayer running up to Cecilia to try and glomp her. "Dammit Cecilia!!!" She half-shouted. "Stop making yourself feel more like an ass and how everything is your fault because of what happened." She said lightly pounding on her chest.

"If someone you cared for got attacked then you know why we're going after her in the first place, it's because she does stuff like this!" She yelled, not caring who heard her. "She attacks people randomly, if she didn't injure this... Cat... because of you, she would have done it anyway. It's what she does! She attacks people and blames everyone else for complaining about it and makes everyone miserable! It's why we formed the Avengers in the first place, she didn't try to shave you because you really did something to offend her, she did it because she just freaking felt like it and I am freaking sick of living in fear of that bitch!" The cosplayer yelled, hugging Cecilia tightly.

"So don't... don't blame yourself because other people are assholes, what'd you do if we weren't doing this stupid war thing and she just did it? You'd want revenge right? So we're gonna get some."

Last edited by 3727 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:25 pm

The inner pain and frustration that Clyde felt was bothering the Texan heavily so hellbent on getting even with this person whom had never before. He was visibly being upset by the way things were going, that he and Cec were arguing bitterly now. But he sure as hell wasn't going to let up right now, not in his current state. He was craving trouble like a fiend right now and felt every word he said about how he felt and the type of person he was, was the truth and honestly didn't care if he was hurting Cecilia while saying it all.

From out of nowhere however, Clyde would suddenly halt in place as he heard Heather yell out loudly and suddenly walk in front of the Texan before slapping him across the face, turning his head to the side a bit, looking on at Heather with a shocked and bewildered expression on his face before Heather pulled him in for a sudden kiss, which too Clyde by surprise for a moment before he steadily eased into it and returned Heather's loving embrace, holding her closely as he did so. Now seeing her watery eyes as she broke the kiss and pleaded with Clyde no longer to continue talking about how rotten he was, that it wasn't him. He honestly doubted that and felt that he was the exact type of person he described himself to be, but began to feel remorseful towards the fact that he upset Heather and that she was now pleading for him to stop acting this way now. For her sake, he calmed down.

"...Sorry Heather... T-Told Ya there's no changin' me, babe..." He'd mutter apologetically with a light smile to lighten the mood that would fade quickly after making his remark. Keeping his head down as he spoke, trying to shrug it off, not wanting to display weakness in front of so many women and his sister.

Even as Fredrik dropped to his knees in front of Heather and Clyde, the Texan could not even take his revenge as the boy buried his head into the ground and bowed in front of them. Clyde honestly felt that at this moment he couldn't do it because of Heather's plea and seeing how guilty this guy felt already, it honestly reminded Clyde of how he saw himself towards the murders he committed back home. He still hated this guy, but felt that revenge was beyond him now because of Heather and Cecilia, whom Clyde would hear begin to yell out and beg for forgiveness as well, revealing that Cat was in the hospital and that she regretted meeting Sarah Gatt, whom Clyde was slightly familiar with. While Cecilia broke down, Clyde would ease up once he saw Adrian comfort her, relived to know that she had someone for that, mostly because Clyde didn't feel he could do that right now. What was supposed to be a careless party became an emotional moment for everyone.

"I... I Forgive ya Cec... But don't blame yourself... Im the one who got you and Heather into this thing... I take back what I said too... But I don't get what this Sarah Gatt Lady did, What Happened?" Clyde would state to his friend and ask his question regarding Sarah Gatt before he turned to Fredrik who laid on the ground, honestly unsure of the young man's fate now since Clyde couldn't bring himself to take revenge now

"What now Heather? What do we do?" Clyde would ask Heather, honestly unsure at this point.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 6 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:19 pm

As Heather broke the kiss with Clyde, she would stare at him for a few more seconds as she heard his words. She bit her lip, feeling like her hope completely slipped out of her before she would turn back towards Cecilia. After she said what she did, she had to fight back the want to walk away from everyone. Clyde's words claiming there was no changing him kept running through her head over and over. She kept thinking of what could have possibly changed just from the night when they had their long talk. It's like it was all just a dream and there was no truth to it. She quickly tried to not think about it as her chest started pounding with a sharp pain at the thought.

She would then see Fredrik bow in front of them, on his knees. Hearing his apology and him throwing himself at them, saying he would take any punishment, she would click her tongue, keeping her arms crossed under her chest. At this time Heather certainly had no thoughts of revenge in her mind. Maybe they would resurface at a later time but right now, with all that she was thinking about, she really didn't care for taking it out on Fredrik. She went to say something before she would hear Cecilia throwing out her apologies as well, letting it all out which caused her to look up at her.

"Ah..." Heather would let out as she heard the girl's words. It was clear she was going through quite a bit of pain and troubles and that was the reason she was acting the way she was. Heather felt slightly bad inside for having possible antagonized her here tonight and could have furthered her frustration and despair.

"It's fine, it's not any of our faults before we start exchanging the guilt all around. Just like your friend here says, if Gatt is the reason why you're so troubled, I can definitely understand." Heather would say, unavoidably hearing around Sarah Gatt, being employed under the Friction roster. "She's definitely a bitch, I don't know what happened to your friend, but if that's tied to Gatt like it seems like it is from what you and your friend are saying, I don't blame you for being on edge. If something like that happened with me I'd sure as hell feel the same way." Heather would say, her face solid as she stared at Cecilia.

As she heard Clyde's words, she would turn back to him let out a small sigh. "We should probably go...They want a punishment so badly for their apologies, then this will be it. We're gonna walk away like nothing happened. They seem to be tied up with this, let's leave them be with it." Heather would say, honestly not wanting to get involved with Gatt if she didn't have to. While she felt bad for the girl, she knew things would extend over to her, and she felt like she had enough to deal with without this on top of it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Tears started to run down the Golden Queen's cheeks, what she had done was wrong, she hadn't thought that Clyde and Heather were coming down here, and she had been a total bitch towards them, taking out her frustrations and anger on the two, she was truly the lowest of creatures...the darkness that held her heart and tried pulling it into a deep dark abyss, was crushing her very soul and spirit....but suddenly there was light, a sliver of light.....and she felt Adrian glomp her and hold her, screaming out the words that she needed to hear.

Even after hearing what had happened to Cat, Adrian was still by her side, that light grew stronger inside Cecilia and soon the darkness let go of her heart, and finally, she wrapped her arms around Adrian and hugged her tightly, what she needed wasn't to be rid of friends....it wasn't to find something to take her anger out on....she didn't even have to do much of anything....now she figured it out...a bit late but still, All she needed was her friends, to have them by her side.

Gatt was still going to pay, pay for what she had done towards, Adrian...to Rebecca....to Cat...and everyone else...there was no question about that, she was going to pay, and she would do it by the the hands of *The Avengers*....the name was still incredibly silly to Cecilia, but that didn't matter, it was not the name that made them...it was not their goal that defined them....it was that they were friends, and that they would stand together against a enemy and show everyone that you don't fuck with them.

"Thanks Adrian" Cecilia said with a great calm, the feeling of relief washed over her, as it felt like a great weight were lifted of her shoulders, while still holding onto Adrian she listened to Clyde and Heather's words, Clyde didn't hold what she did over her, and that just made her smile, her eyes still shed tears, but they were not bad tears, they were tears or joy and relief, Heather's words were the ones that struck her hardest, she had always thought that Heather would just always hater her for what had happened, but at least she seemed to be an okay gal, Cecilia moved up to her feet and went forth, pulling Adrian of her and went up to give both Clyde and Heather a hug at the same time, wrapping her arms around them.

"Thanks...Heather...Clyde...I'm sorry for tonight....sorry for what I said...I didn't mean it....Clyde I would never regret that I met you...or that I helped you out after you won you belt....you were the first friend I made in Japan...in Tension...and don't worry about the details...as long as I have friends It won't matter....we'll deal with Gatt..." Cecilia said as she hugged them tight.

Then she turned her attention more to Heather, " Heather...sorry about a lot...don't worry we'll settle things some day" Cecilia said with a smile and a surprising kindliness in her voice, " You're a great girl...the two of you will be great together!" Cecilia said as a final word to them before breaking the hug and moving back a little, to wipe away her tears.

Fredrik looked up at his sister, glad that things had turned out like this, glad that his sister had some many people around her, glad that she was not alone, and that she could at least make up with them even after everything, he knew that he needed the repent for what he had done, but he didn't know what to do, he was willing to get beaten up, but that didn't feel like justice, it wasn't enough, but what else could he give them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:33 pm

While the two kawaiis were busy waving at eachother for no apparent reason, Kanna was left inspecting the scene infront of her. Her head nodded towards each scene infront of her. Two drunk girls waving at eachother.. Another one yelling at a bunch of older people who are being all emo and such.. Perhaps they were a Twilight fan club that had just finished talking about the crap movie.

Nevertheless, she tried her luck with the angry kid infront of her, which was Lucy. She pulled her hands together and cracked the knuckles of her left hand since the right one had the knuckle gloves on. She stopped infront of Lucy, glaring down at her and remaining silent for a while, wondering how she would have to begin this since it seemed the girl was drunk. There were so many facts of that with how the girl acted and such but still, she might know alot more about what has been going on since the bartender was nowhere to be found.

" Hello there. I'm Kanna from the Disciplinary Squad.. Mind telling me what's been going on and where the trouble is? I have an itch of dealing punishment to them. " She cracked her neck to the side before she rubbed it, waiting for Lucy to answer her while her eyes were cashed over the girl's head and at the two waving at eachother. Were they high or something?

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Lucy looked on as someone approached her, she was still mad at those stupid wild west idiots over there, and their stupid friends that were causing so much annoying noise, screaming and yelling, throwing bottles around and just being huge ass holes, she wanted to got over there and kick their ass, but she could barley stand up right without wobbling around.

The new girl however posed the little demon a question, Lucy blinked a little at her before she said, through her booze smelling breath, "Those wild west idiots....are ruining the night!!!!" Lucy shouted as she pointed over to Clyde and the rest of them, "They throw bottles and all...*hiccup*....and ...and trying to start fights.....stupid idiots..." Lucy said as she shook her fist in the air and almost fell back as she did.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum