Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AFW Bar Parttyyyyy ( FOR EVERYONE )

+3
Lobo
LunarWolf
Cirno
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AFW Bar Parttyyyyy ( FOR EVERYONE ) - Page 2 Empty Re: AFW Bar Parttyyyyy ( FOR EVERYONE )

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Cerbera started to repeatedly tap her fingers against the counter, trying to think of something to say or do while another glass was presented to her. She took it within her hand and was surprised it was shaking, not even having the slightest clue that she was starting to get drunk from all the liquor. With this being Cerbera's first time, she really couldn't take it well. Cerbera brought her head forward and stared into the glass, blinking a few times before she swallowed it all in, leaning into Lucy since she could hardly keep her balance and feeling light headed. With her body shivvering the way it did, it was hard to stay in one place.

Suika brought the glass all the way up with a grin and and nodded at Lucy. " The name's Suika! Let's drink the night away! " She'd giggle loudly before taking the vodka right down her throat and leaned forward. " Mmm! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

AFW Bar Parttyyyyy ( FOR EVERYONE ) - Page 2 Empty Re: AFW Bar Parttyyyyy ( FOR EVERYONE )

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Lucy smiled as Cerbera leaned in more against her, she was having a blast as she liquor began to get to her head as well, the world got a bit dizzy, she was getting drunk of the alcohol and the joy of being with Cerbera, "Pleasure to drink..you Suika" Lucy tried to get out but it was a bit confused within her own mind as she demanded more alcohol.

" The Demon wants more to drink.....give it all here" Lucy said demanded as she was was then give and entire trey filled with shot glasses of Vodka, " Drink up....tonight is the night of the drunken demon!!!" Lucy shouted out as she pressed her reddening cheek down on Cerbera's head, and hugged her tightly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:31 pm

When someone had spread rumors of a bar party with food and drink and other fun stuff, Adrian was determined to be there. And if the cosplayer was there, the amazon Rebecca was soon to follow.

"Wooo!" Adrian shouted as she burst through the door, taking a quick look to see if there was anyone she hated in the area to sentence to death by stupidly-powerful-bearhug-then-flying-out-window before looking for friends. While she seemed to be in her usual high spirits, there was something definitely... off... about the cosplayer, possibly to do with the bandage over her hand and a good way up her arm.

"CECILIA!!!!" She shouted when she spied the blonde Swede, dashing over to jump onto her back with a quick glomp, regardless of who's watching. Rebecca following with

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Cecilia sat there and feeling slightly uncomfortable in her current position, being with Clyde was fun...but Heather....blargh....she didn't seem to like Cecilia, even after she had tried to make up with her and at least tried to be nice to her, she would not do that mistake again, her useless attempt at growling to ask for their forgiveness had been difficult for her and it had been useless.

God dammit....why can't i ever catch a break and get some fun time when i need it... Cecilia thought to herself as she looked up at the ceiling, and it was really answered as she heard a familiar voice, before she was glomped by Adrian, "Ahh...ADRIAN!!" Cecilia shouted out as she tried to look around at Adrian, and then looked back at Rebecca, "BECKS!!!....WELCOME to the hall of drinking!" Cecilia said as she looked back at them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Adrian beamed at Cecilia, spinning round so she was standing next to her. "Hey, I'm here too." Rebecca said quietly, pulling up to the large group and eyeing all the drinks, she never really did decide who could out-drink who with Cecilia although she needed to keep one eye on Adrian to try and figure out what had got her hand bandaged up.

"Wooo!" The cosplayed shouted, in her best Ric Flair impersonation before waving to everyone else at the bar, stopping on a certain someone. "Huh? Cowboy guy?" She asked, wondering if it was the same cowboy that she met in the laundromat in Kyoto, and if there were any refs around.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Cecilia looked back at Adrian and Rebecca, if there was anyone that seemed to always get the Golden queen spirit up, more so than any alcohol could, "Great to see you guys!" Cecilia said with a smiled as she bolted up from the stool and went to hug Adrian and then move over to give Rebecca a hug, upon closer inspection of Adrian she noticed the bandages, "ehmm...Addy!? ...what's happened to you? " Cecilia asked right before she raised an eyebrow at the notion of Adrian seeming to know who Clyde was.

"Wait wait wait....how do you know Clyde?....oh dear god...don't tell me...he came onto you?" Cecilia said teasingly as she looked on Clyde and Adrian, truly wondering what had happened between them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:19 pm

"Oh... Uh.. That's cool..." Clyde would remark nervously in response to Cecilia's words, unsure how to really respond to her statement that she had problems to drink away. Figuring that Cecilia honestly had none. This knowledge bothered him slightly and he felt compelled to help Cecilia as her friend, but didn't feel he was in the right since he did the same thing when he had troubles plaguing him. Then as Cecilia talked about Clyde's New Squeeze his sister Bonnie would instantly spit out her drink upon hearing that before slamming her glass of whiskey down on the table with an embarrassed and slightly flustered look emitting on both of the twins faces.

"IM HIS SISTER!!!"
"SHE'S MA' SISTER!!!"

The Gastin Twins would both yell out instantly to Cecilia before they calmed themselves, realizing that Cecilia was just teasing.

"Uhh... Yeah... Im his sister... Twin Sister... Name's Bonnie.... Bonnie T. Gastin... Don't believe I know you though, Ms?" Bonnie would say in a curious tone, not knowing whom the Swedish Beauty was or how she knew Heather & Clyde.

Clyde on the other hand would be left standing there in a state of slight shock as Cecilia went on to tease Heather about her choice to not drink any alcohol and only go for Soda. Feeling a little guilty that Heather came here to a place she probably didn't want to go just because he liked to drink a lot. He would however turn slightly pale and give Heather a very nervous look as Cecilia continued to tease her about getting the diet soda and giving her a kiddie table. Clyde honestly didn't expect this to go very peaceful.

"Aww... Come on now Goldilocks... I-I brought Heather along so we could have a good time together... I know she don't like ta' drink but you ain't gotta......" Clyde would begin to say to Cecilia, lying to the Golden Queen about Heather being there, trying to make it seem that he brought her along and that the blame would be placed on him for Heather not enjoying the party so far. His words would be cut off however as 2 others approached Cecilia. One of them being a familiar face he suddenly hugged Cecilia from behind.

"A-Ah! A-Adrian!?"
Clyde would immediately declare in shock and surprise from seeing the woman that attacked him in the laundromat for his 24/7 title not too long ago, prompting Clyde to give her a odd look as he clutched his 24/7 belt on his shoulder. Wondering if their truce was still on.

"HOW MANY FUCKIN' PEOPLE DO YA KNOW!?!?" Bonnie would declare as she yelled at her brother before downing the glass of whiskey and slamming it down on the bar before she stood on top of it. Pointing at everyone in the arena. "Who The Hell Are You!? Who The Hell Are You!? and Who The Hell Are You!?" Bonnie exclaim as she pointed to Adrian, Rebecca, and Cecilia.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 4 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Hearing Cecilia's teasing of the fact that she came and intended to leave sober, Heather would click her tongue before she got her glass, clenching it a bit tightly trying not to shout at the girl and start up a big scene. However as she went on, Heather could barely take it, especially when she heard the kiddie table comment on top of Cecilia calling Bonnie Clyde's 'new squeeze.

Heather was just about to snap before she heard Clyde interject. She would turn and look at him, blinking a few times at his standing up for her but she would simply nod her head and let out a sigh. "Yeah...so don't mind me. Maybe you can get past the fact that I don't feel like getting drunk out of my mind tonight." Heather would let out, shooting a bit of a glare at Cecilia as she said that, clearly trying to take a shot at her with her words before Adrian and Rebecca arrived.

She would sit and watch the conversation before she would see that Adrian knew Clyde as well. Hearing Cecilia's words, Heather would grit her teeth. "That...better not be the case." Heather would say before turning to Adrian. "You better watch it, you can ask goldie here, I don't take too kindly to someone messing with my Clyde." Heather would say, looking over Adrian before clicking her tongue a bit and taking a sip of her drink.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:30 pm

"You too." The amazon had, giving Cecilia a brief but tight hug before whispering in her ears "I don't know what happened to her, she wont tell me and neith will Nat... one of her friends she got before I moved to Japan to join her here." She told her "Don't make that big of a deal out of it, please. She gets too defensive when I ask about it."

"This thing?" Adrian responded pointing to her bandaged hand, "no biggie, just got a little cut up trying to cook with Nat, that's all. Oh wait, you haven't met her, have you? She's gonna be a great member of our team, trust me." She said with a smile on her face, Rebecca sighed slightly before moving to grab her first drink of the night.

"And the cowboy? No way, I have standards... we just got into a little fight because he has the 24/7 title and well, I had a chance to grab it but we're cool! It's too much trouble to get it now. So who's everyone else, come on: introduce me properly Cec!" She demanded before Bonnie jumped into a shouting match. The large amazon moving towards her, having to look up to once to get her off the bar so she could get a drink of something. Scotch sounded nice.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Cecilia began to laugh a little at all the commotion that was being caused by them, "Sorry there Bonnie...My name is Cecilia...Cecilia Northman....It's a pleasure to met you.....looks like the Gastin family has some good looks running through their gens" Cecilia said as she raised her Glass of beer and chugged it down.

It was quite entertaining to mess with Heather a bit, the fact that she didn't care much for the golden queen made it all much sweeter, but of course Clyde would have to step in and mess up her fun, she gave a moment to think about something to say, "Okay...well it's good that you came Heather....even tough you are a total buzz-kill" Cecilia said as she snickered a bit, before she turned to Bonnie, "Well...Clyde here knows me from a little Sexual playtime we had during a match....one that Heather didn't like to much....and so you see...that is why she is passively aggressive towards little old me" Cecilia said as she gave Heather a little bit of a teasing smile.

"Oh an as for asking me Adrian....don't worry...Heather is all bark and no bite...at least from what I have seen!" Cecilia said as she went over to pour up another glass of beer from one of the pitchers, "Okay....let's see then Adrian and Rebecca, the Cowboy over there is Clyde Gastin...the love of my life....HAHAHA..." Cecilia tired to make some funny tease but she just couldn't, it was too funny for her, "I mean the love of Heather's life.....and that blond girl is apparently not his new squeeze....but his Sister Bonnie....and the Buzz Kill over there is...Heather!.." Cecilia said as she raised her beer glass to chug it down again.

"I'll look forward to meet any friend of yours Addy!....and well Clyde, Heather and Bonnie....Met my friends Rebecca....the tall girl....and Adrian...." Cecilia said as she looked around at all of them....things was certainly getting crazy here, and quite quick.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum