Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match

3 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match - Page 4 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Adrian was feeling rather pleased with how things had gone, Taylor had expected a direct charge and no-matter what she thought of Adrian's attempts to enrage her a bit more she was on her ass and Adrian had her legs trapped either side of the ring post "Ow!" well kinda as Taylor tried to kick her away.

The cosplayer wasn't about to lose a major opportunity like this because the blue haired girl was kicking her in the face even if it did really hurt. She grabbed as good of a hold on Taylor's legs as she could, placed one foot on the ring post and pulled back as hard as she could, falling on her ass, but if all went to plan, falling down on the floor would be paradise compared to the amount of pain Taylor would be in. "Remember what happened last time you told me to let go?" She asked, trying to make Taylor realise just in how much trouble she was in.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:42 pm

"No, what happened the last-- Oh no! No no no no!" Taylor frantically clawed at the ropes to keep herself from sliding into the ring post, but the weight of Adrian's giant fat ass was too much.

As her girlie-parts slammed into the ring post, she screamed. Her hands fluttered up to cover her face briefly before moving down to push against the ring post and cover her crotch while she thrashed in agony. She rolled to the side and curled into a ball, her white tights-and fishnet covered thighs pressed tightly together while she mentally strung together an astounding number of offensive terminology.

"WHYY?" She wailed. "FUUUUUCK! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!" She screamed, and moaned in pain.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:51 pm

"Ahahaahaha!" Adrian laughed evilly as Taylor realized what the cheating cosplayer had up her sleeve and the resulting scream as metal met a very sensitive area was music to her ears. Sure it hadn't shut her up, in fact it only made her louder but the pain she imagined must have taken her down a few pegs at least.

Taking her sweet time to soak in all the boos she slid back into the ring, microphone in hand "So Taylor..." She began, talking into the mic for everyone in the arena to hear "Do you quit?" she asked, that amount of pain might have made her quit there and then. Maybe she could get out of this match with an early win and the smug satisfaction without having to go through too much pain.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:25 am

Taylor eventually pushed herself up to a sitting position and scooted a little farther away from the ropes and away from Adrian while she slid back into the ring. She regarded her with a heavy scowl while she sat hunched over with her legs splayed out in front of her, one hand covering her injury.

"You dumbass. If you're trying to get me to say that, doesn't it have to be into the mic? You have to bring the mic over here, you pudgy train wreck. Your eyes are too close together and you sound retarded."

Taylor pulled her feet under her into a crouch and put one hand on the mat, keeping her eyes locked on Adrian. The only people she'd let anywhere near her private parts were named Johnny, and Adrian's name was not Johnny. Violent, hateful thoughts coursed through Taylor's mind, and she couldn't wait to get her hands on Adrian again so she could see which of them would be possible in real life.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:16 am

"Well... I ... uh..." Adrian stammered, she had a point there, she should have practically shoved the mic in Taylor's face, now she had to save face "You looked to be in so much pain that you could probably scream loud enough for everyone to hear." she said, ad-libbing an excuse before making her next move.

Taylor was still pretty low down on the ground and looking up with a fierce glare, so Adrian expected her to charge and spear her down when she got within spitting distance so as Adrian got closer she was ready, whether Taylor charged or she got close enough she'd jump to one side and grab her arm to take her down in a Fujiwara armbar. If all went to plan, Taylor would be face down having her arm wrenched back.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Taylor sprung off the floor and leaped into a flying knee aimed for Adrian's chin. Again, Adrian wasn't there. Instantly there was nothing she loathed more in the world than being dodged by this ridiculous douche-nozzle.

As soon as her feet hit the mat Adrian snagged her arm and then down to the mat she went. "Aaagh!" She cried, half growled, while her arm was wrenched straight up behind her back. Suddenly she wished she'd stayed on the ropes, but instinctively she looked to see how far away they were. Not too far. She could do this.

She began squirming her legs to inch herself toward the ropes while she grit her teeth and tried to keep her mouth shut so as not to give Adrian the satisfaction of knowing how much her stupid armbar hurt. Gawd. What happened? Everything was going so well!

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:51 pm

"Ha!" Adrian shouted as Taylor hit the mat, arm well and truly trapped as she wrenched on it for all she was worth. Until Taylor started to crawl away giving her a bit of a problem if she wanted to keep this hold on. "nononono!" the cosplaer yelped as she kiced her feet, trying to get some traction as they inched closer to the ropes.

Wait... she thought, It's an I Quit match, there aren't any rope breaks in an I Quit match! Adrian realized. She was concentrating on stopping Taylor moving for no reason. Did Taylor realize the same thing? Adrian planned that when Taylor gets to the ropes, she'd lighten up the hold slightly before cranking it on even harder than before.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:51 pm

"Nngh..." Taylor wrapped her legs around the bottom rope and laboriously pulled herself into it. She grabbed onto the rope with her free hand and hope flickered across her mind as Adrian let up briefly.

"Nyaaaah!" She screamed when Adrian wrenched her arm again. With a sudden burst of effort, she pulled on the rope to slide herself out. As she wormed her way off the apron, she was able to turn into Adrian so that her arm wasn't being bent against the joints anymore. She tried to grab Adrian's wrist back and pull her into the ropes with one foot braced on the side of the ring for leverage.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Adrian pulled back on her arm as hard as she could, really wrenching the hold. Too bad Taylor slipped out of the ring, "oh dammit!" Adrian shouted as her rival clambered out of the ring and couldn't actually cause more pain. "Uh oh." She said realizing what Taylor had planned.

"AAAAH!" Adrian shouted as she was pulled from her own hand, causing her own plan to backfire as she went over the bottom rope, falling out of the ring painfully. "owwwwww..." she whined as she hit the floor. Possibly on Taylor, it would serve her right for pulling her out of the ring.

Last edited by 3727 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Taylor fell onto her butt as Adrian came tumbling down, landing across her legs. She shoved her off onto her stomach and pulled herself onto her knees, rolling her aching shoulder to try to loosen it up. It still hurt.

"Careful, you get any more handsy your gorilla might get jealous."

She planted one knee across the small of Adrian's back and grabbed for her hair with both hands to pull it back and arch her painfully off the floor. She should work Adrian's arm for some payback, but she'd come up with something better. She didn't need to take any cues from that reject.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next