by Daaharu Today at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match

3 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match - Page 11 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:13 am

Adrian already had a mouthful when Taylor bit down, the muffled scream turned into something like a high pitched whine as her entire arm was put through hell, the biting only adding to her woes as the crazed cosplayer tried to reach down to grab at Taylor, only this would have the unfortunate effect of tipping her over the top rope.

"ffffuuuccckkk y-you!" she screeched as she fell down, hopefully dropping Taylor on the edge of the ring before they both ended up in a heap on the floor

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Taylor squeezed her eyes shut while she wrenched at Adrian's arm and gnawed at it with her teeth. The bit of relief she self after biting down as Adrian's mouth opened involuntarily was great, except then she could feel all the spit left on her leg. She'd rather it was blood. If it was both... she could be in trouble. She didn't know where Adrian had been.

She felt a sudden shift in their position and her eyes popped open. She pawed out at the top rope, but by then it was too late and she hit the ring apron on her upper back and toppled over onto the floor in a twisted heap of tangled limbs with Adrian. She groaned, her arm hurt again, and rolled slowly onto her back to stare up at the lights and clear her head.

This match was beginning to feel like it would never, ever, end. She had half a mind to go find the mic, say the words and go home, just so she wouldn't have to be stuck there with Adrian anymore.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Adrian's crazy thought to get Taylor off her had worked! But not without a cost: Adrian fell down onto the floor, her arm got twisted badly when Taylor hit the apron and that was before the crazed cosplayer hit the concrete back first, leaving her lying dazed and confused. And it still wasn't over! The blue haired girl still needed to apologize.

With her bad arm and crazy eyes she tried to turn over, the ref picking up the mic and getting near, staying out of 'insane lunge range' but close enough for the fighters to see just in case they wanted to call for the end. Adrian tried to crawl towards where her bat had landed, signaling for the ref to get over to her as she grabbed it. This time she was gonna end it.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:54 pm

For what seemed like the billionth time, Taylor began to pick herself up. She rolled over onto her knees and elbows and sat up to see Adrian crawling after the bat.

That was bad.

She tried to pop up to her feet, but pushing off with her mangled arm only sent a shockwave of pain through her body. She stumbled a couple steps after Adrian and fell, reaching out to grab the psychos ankle before she could reach her bat and beat Taylor to death with it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:13 pm

"Gah!" Adrian let out as Taylor stumbled onto her ankle, gripping it and preventing her from making any meaningful progress towards the instrument of doom. "L-let go you skank!" She shouted, reaching for the bat with one hand, frantically kicking away to get Taylor off so she could force her to apologize or shred her face.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Taylor shielded her face from Adrian's kicking with her bad arm, which felt wonderful, and pushed Adrian's foot to the side so she could scoot around the business ends of her legs and take a seat on her lower back. She leaned down to grab for Adrian's wrist, but couldn't quite reach it. Instead she settled for cocking her arm up and throwing her elbow down into Adrian's spine, in between her shoulder blades.

"Keep trying, you're almost there!" She taunted. She reached back to see if she could snag one of Adrian's ankles again so she could work on bending her leg up, just to make her a little less comfortable, and to try to prevent her from making any more headway toward the bat.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:55 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Adrian screamed as Taylor drove her elbow into her spine, effectivley cutting short any momentum she had while her legs flaild up and down in pain. "I hate you..." she sobbed, the unstable girl crying onto the concrete as Taylor taunted her some more.

"HateyouhateyouhateyouI HATE YOU!" She screeeched as Taylor pulled back on her leg as her red face shot up looking to see how far she was away from grabbing the weapon, not that she could get any closer but she could grab it, just it would have to be the barbed wire end. Her eyes squeezed shut, she reached out and grabbed the wire and pulled, the barbs sticking in and turning her palm red with blood, but at this point she'd do anything to really hurt Taylor. "HATE YOU!" She shouted one last time as she twisted herself, hoping to shove the wire into Taylor's body while it shredded her hand.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:57 pm

If it were anyone else in the world, Taylor would've felt sorry for the crying girl underneath her.

Well, she did feel a little sorry for her. Kind of. But any moral dilemma she might have felt about the whole thing was instantly dissolved by sharp, stabbing pain in her thigh. "NyaaaaaAAH! STOPITYOUPSYCHO!" She screamed, her voice rising to a frantic pitch. The barbs left small bloody spots and scratched along her skin while she squirmed. Adrian was actually holding it... like that?

That meant that the handle of the bat was right there for her to grab. She clenched her teeth, wrapped a hand around it and wrenched on it to rip it out of Adrian's hand, and her skin.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Adrian didn't notice Taylor making a play to grab the bat, all she noticed was the wire digging into her hand as she clenched it tight, and that Taylor was screaming about her being a psycho "YOU MADE ME ONE!" She shrieked as she tried again to turn Taylor's leg into a bloody mess "IT'S YOUR FAULT!" the crazed cosplayer protested, only noticing what Taylor was doing when she felt the tug. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" she screamed as the bat was ripped from her hand, taking most of her palm with it, her entire body paralyzed with pain as her weapon was ripped out of her hand. Shivering slightly when she ran out of air to scream.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Taylor blurted a long stream of profanity as she finally separated the barbed wire from her skin. Blood ran down her thigh and soaked into the back of her kick pads. Ew. She couldn't help but feel like this was getting out of hand. Still, she was going to win. She had to, or else this whole thing would be a waste and she'd never hear the end of it. She'd have to live with that shame forever.

She gripped the bat at each end, by the handle and by a space at the business end that she cleared of the wire by pushing it aside, and slipped it under Adrian's chin. She pulled back, first with the bat under Adrian's throat, but that would only get her so far. She'd choked her enough, now she needed her to be able to talk.

She put the bat under Adrian's chin and hauled back, bending Adrian's upper up off the floor into a horribly contorted shape. "REF!" She screamed, urging the now squeemish ref-girl to get herself and the mic in front of Adrian.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next